Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Ascender

It still means that the person who was there yesterday is not the same person today; theyre an imposter stealing your memories and pretending to be your brother, mother, friend, wife etc!!! The real them has effectiveley died and been replaced by a stranger. Sounds horrible!!
Old 14-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Master

Only the body can die . With a walk in the body is still alive , just with a different soul in it . The old soul is on the astral plane some where .
Old 15-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
It still means that the person who was there yesterday is not the same person today; theyre an imposter stealing your memories and pretending to be your brother, mother, friend, wife etc!!! The real them has effectiveley died and been replaced by a stranger. Sounds horrible!!

It is. Which makes the subsequent redemption (of the original) all the more sweeter.

[Note I also put little stock into them being "demons", per se. Human spirits (or human-level ones if you want) are more than capable of being evil all by themselves.]
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 15-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Ascender

But then you aren't interacting with the same person are you? Your loved one is no longer youre loved one!
Old 16-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Master

With a walk in that is a different soul , so yes it is truely some one else . I have heard that most do leave family and friends , find new jobs , ect.
Old 16-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Master

Is it possible that after the exchange the walk-in doesn't know they are a walk-in?
Maybe because of a very strong ego or belief system the original soul had?
Old 16-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
jesus was not a walk-in. it was cosmic consciousness or christ consciousness. really the same thing once again. it is all a matter of degrees or views. born again, NDEs, seeing the light, awakening, and many more.

indeed, it is. A matter of personal opinions and views. Hence, all and out certainty in such matters can be interpreted as a delusion.
Old 17-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
But then you aren't interacting with the same person are you? Your loved one is no longer youre loved one!

She is when She is in spirit with me (escaped from the dire situation in question) and sends me amazing things each and every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
With a walk in that is a different soul , so yes it is truely some one else . I have heard that most do leave family and friends , find new jobs , ect.

I noticed the Change years ago-and her friendship with her best female friend indeed fell apart just as fast as our connection did.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 20-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Master
http://www.lipstickmystic.com/about-...o-twin-flames/
Old 31-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

All I know about the matter is that the subsequent phenomena was caused by the walk in phenomena, was the cause, was a facilitating factor, or the idea of it is caused by a psychological phenomena called depersonalization. In this phenomena, the person ceases to identify with their body, and can even start to see the world from a place other than their eyes. This I can say with a good amount of certainty I have experienced, but the walk in phenomena I can only say I am fairly certain that I have experienced this. It seems to me that these phenomena occurred in a similar timeframe. I was going down a bad path during a time when I effectively was driven insane by untreated chronic pain. After the whole thing had come to a head, was when I decided to actively rewrite my personality, so to me this was the new soul adjusting the body to suit it better. I can say that I get along much better with my family than i used to, so if I am an imposter, my family doesn't mind. The very real possibility that the current soul I have was the original, that it left so that I could experience what it is like to be a self-centered jerk, then came back after a specified period of time would not surprise me one bit. All I can really tell you is that although I understand my family is my family, I do not share any sentiment attached to that knowledge other than of course familial love for them, but they are so dysfunctional that I cannot associate with them much. Additionally I see photos of myself at various ages and do not identify with myself. It looks like a far more innocent, kinder, gentler soul. So there then exists a third possibility that as a young child there was one soul, another when I went crazy, and a third that currently inhabits the pound of flesh I'm attached to.