Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-06-2015, 12:01 PM
Administrator
its so easy to judge others for whatever reason, but you dont know the pain and turmoil that that person is going through, always treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.

Namaste
Old 15-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Lorelyen

More than judge people, it's useless to criticise. People don't like being criticised without invitation and the criticism rarely leads to anything being changed. One has to judge (along various axes) to decide whether and to what extent to interact with people. There's a "first impression" judgement then in the passing minutes, hours, depending on the circumstances, initial judgement is modified. That's all right - but don't criticise them for being what they are - unless they invite it.

My judgement is my business. Their being is their business.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Master
There is a line, like i don't walk down the street judging everybody (Because i have not seen enough of them to warrant it! but when you have seen enough of a display from certain people! well then you can judge them!......like Adolf Hitler for example. He made his choices, and executed his actions and as a result the consequence of that is being judged by some people.

Being judge is about taking responsibility for your choices/actions and consequences which come along with them. No matter what people say here (On this thread), everybody is constantly judging and gauging each other from the things people say and actions they take.

I think judging people is alright from time to time, but putting people in a box and locking them in there forever is not really wise. People change, and sometimes redeem themselves.

Also you have to give people time, and not be so quick to judge. Sometimes people show different sides to their personalities slowly.
Old 16-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Lorelyen

And remembering that they're judging you at the same time.

:::
Old 16-06-2015, 07:41 AM
Master
awww this reminds me of this quote... “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
If we concentrated more on how to be better ourselves, maybe we wouldn't have time to judge others huh... (or is that a judgement in itself muhahaha!)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 16-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Master
wrst 1s f4or jugdgin us is relgs religerss pepl sorry 2 say it
bit thy do iv notd

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-06-2015, 11:10 PM
LorriePaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You're right in that we should value people as individuals which means allowing them their behaviour, foibles, habits and on. But spiritually we are allowed our likes, dislikes and indifferences. To like or dislike something isn't judgement as long as we don't weigh them in on our moral weighbridge.

However, when circumstances demand that we interact with others we're forced to make some judgements. Just part of living. Depends what the occasion is. Work and play may be different, maybe not. We have a right (so I'd guess from this forum) to "defend" our spirituality so if what we can glean about another or their situation doesn't accord with that - a judgement - we can decline the interaction. Part of judging concerns whether we can learn by deferring judgement and letting things take their course.

It's a complex subject but here on terra firma we have to get through with the least discomfort to ourselves...otherwise we just make the terror firmer!

I don't have time to read all the posts but I'll add here I agree with you. Plus, there is a such thing as constructive criticism judging. Judging gets such a bad rap and it isn't a dirty word most people think it is.

Psychics/people with excellent instincts may not say the thoughts aloud but many of us judge constantly within ourselves because we know how people are and it's a good way to avoid spiritual, emotional and even physical harm.

I'm a huge defender of judging. It's helped to keep me away from a lot of horrible experiences in the past. It's human nature. And with a combination of using common sense, it's a wise thing to do.

I know I'm in the minority about this, but then again, I tend to go against the grain on a lot of things--lol!
Old 19-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis_Vasiliev
100% true, Robertj. When we allow ourselves to judge other people, all we do is inviting negative emotions in our own life. That results in underachievement, low self-esteem and procrastination.

YUP, I HAVE TO AGREE :)
Old 21-06-2015, 03:24 PM
LorriePaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis_Vasiliev
100% true, Robertj. When we allow ourselves to judge other people, all we do is inviting negative emotions in our own life. That results in underachievement, low self-esteem and procrastination.

Hmmm....Not negative for me and not my results.
Old 21-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Master
iv nte 1s it is very relgns or fre forse it on us judg us mots iv noteds

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔