Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-07-2015, 06:20 PM
clockworkskeleton

I think we can all agree that god has been a little angry for awhile. Mortals who catch sight of his great power mistake it for some sort of prophacy you must know the will of god is positive but he does feel mortal feelings like anger sorrow but also happiness and triumph.
Old 16-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Master
Hope you don't mind is I step out of agreeing that god is angry.
The God I've been associated with is pure Love. There is no negative emotions in that Pure Light and Energy.
According to the ancient texts though there are people worshipping a god they claim is an angry and vengeful god, this is a god I don't know personally know or experience though, not sure who've they've found to worship to be honest.
Old 16-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Experiencer
Hi CrystalSong,

I agree with your comment. To me, there is no purer and higher love than that of God.

Boson
Old 17-07-2015, 05:36 AM
Master
Supposedly a demonic entity can change form more frequently and has more abilities under it's belt because it has existed much longer in the Spirit realm than most human spirits. They know the ins and outs and all the tricks and techniques to fool and destroy other people on a psychological level.

There have been times where demonic spirits have disguised themselves in pleasant forms or even people you know and then make their attack. It has happened to many saints and higher-evolved persons on Earth who are opened to Angelic dimensions and the other side.

It is rare and often the spirit has the permission or is given permission. But some exorcists and spiritual persons have certain abilities and telepathic gifts where they can sense the tricks and ** of these guys and tell them to shove it and banish them.
Old 17-07-2015, 05:39 AM
Master
I don't agree with the 'angry' concept either......the Universal energy, doesn't think in human terms it is to vast to even contemplate 'anger', we just 'are', we are here for a purpose, whatever it maybe, and we are fulfilling that purpose just by being alive....i do feel that the Omnipresence is pure 'love' energy though, and we aren't being punished in anyway......being human or animal or plant etc, is just a part of being on this planet.... whatever the experience is for......
Old 17-07-2015, 05:57 AM
Master
I know your comment wasn't toward me but I will defend the person who said it.

Where do you think your anger towards injustice comes from? That's Divine Anger.

Universal Energy isn't just impersonal. Where do you think we get personalities from or the capacity for a personality? It comes from that Universal Energy.

I don't know if I buy into this whole thing where the Supreme Being is just a Big Smile in the sky who just says "I love you" and nothing affects her/him/it.

I don't think it is a human anger, but I do think that the Divine does get upset when children are hurt, people do terrible things, and bad things happen to people. God does suffer with those who are suffering. If the Divine didn't know our pain then that Power would never have used those souls in the earth like the Buddha, Mother Mary or Jesus as the way out of our suffering.

I do think at the highest levels of consciousness there is only the emotion of Love, but God permeates all dimensions. It is like the poem from Psalms where David writes- "If I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there!"

Yes, it was written by very ancient and literal people but the Israelites kinda equated God's Wrath with Bad Karma. That is because they had such an impersonal form of God. It wasn't until the prophets like Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, and later Jesus was God seen to have a personal side, in fact these Seers even spoke as God's representatives on earth. They could at times open themselves up to the Highest force and allow It to speak through their own lips.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:13 AM
Master
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
Old 17-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Master
Why did you give me the
" ...... " treatment.

So the Universal Energy can not have characteristics except Love? So Justice doesn't mean anything to you?
Old 18-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator
There are quite a number of people, nowadays and in the past, who say that they are chanelling "God".
God knows what they are 'chanelling' -if anything at all. Sometimes people are just plain nuts. (yes I know I shouldn't say that but there you go.)

I am a bit sceptical of how Mr Rodriguez 'knows' (or was that 'believes'?) that the relevant agencies are "aware of the impending disaster", and has NASA confirming an apocalypic asteroid's trajectory, plus knows Mr Obama has been briefed.....
I very much doubt if NASA would get back to him, letting him know all about it -even if there was such a conspiracy. He probably received a polite letter in reply...
As if the government agencies would let a Reverend somebody somewhere who says he channels "God" in on contingency plans.

Of course it is possible he has the ability to remote-view....

Is this website a bit of a 'tabloid news item' site?
Old 19-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Master
I thought that was against forum rules Tobi, to put someone down for their belief system, no matter how bizarre we may think it is......tut tut..... :)