Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertSanity
Yes. I have met several powerful entities who tried to claim they were such. When you meet god, you can just feel it.

Youve felt God ?? Explain please what was your experience? ? Is
Old 28-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
This article, about a supposed asteroid apocalypse in September, really caught my attention.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1813936/ast...t-catastrophe/

And not for the content itself - just the fact that someone claimed God sourced him with this information.

How many times have we heard something like this? 'God' warns of an impending doomsday, spreads subsequent panic/hysteria - all for nothing to ever occur? I'm not doubting this man channeled someone. I just highly doubt it was God.

Thought this was an interesting point to discuss in the safety of channeling and how you can confirm authenticity of who you're hearing from.

God, the light Heaven of our Spirit Creator Light Beings does not speak, therefore no-one hears God.

Many human beings hear spirit, as our lives are recorded every day in our atmosphere, as many psychics are aware. Past life records is how our higher light family re-engage contact, as in their higher state, everyone is equal as a light spirit.

Also in our atmosphere is the converSION message, a message that involves devils and the Christ act. Devils masquerade as anyone they wish and if a Scientist is as ignorant as I know they are, believe anything you want Scientist, you were always advised to never listen to evil.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Knower
I have used my pendulum to speak with my guardian and guides ...when I began using the pendulum (which is really only about 6 months ago), I didn't realize there were other things I could use it for (such as actual dowsing which is what I'm learning now) ...I picked up my pendulum asked for protection, surrounded myself with love, light and truth ...I asked if the entity was 'from the light' and if they 'love the Holy Spirit' (you want a yes response to this) ...I don't know what is truth here, but I read that an entity cannot lie about love of the Holy Spirit. I doubt there is a way to know for certain.

As a teenager, my friend and I occasionally played with an Ouija board (this is when I first met my guardian angel) ...we ran into a few nasty entities but I did not know about protecting myself then. I'm not sure the pendulum is really any different.

I don't use an Ouija board these days (not since my teens) and my main focus now with the pendy is to turn inward to my 3rd eye rather than contacting outward entities ...
Old 04-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Damnameneus

The short answer to this question is "yes."

The first hint is that a self-reference of "God" is made. Now, if I say why this is so, it is quite possible that it will conflict with someone's beliefs but there is no way around it when we are dealing with this subject matter. so I apologize in advance.

There is no "God," at least not as a singular energy consciousness. My proof? I don't have any for you, so, in a sense, this is an issue of "belief" rather than fact. The term "God" is archaic and paleolithic in origin. It is a word used to describe something that words are terribly inadequate at describing, an ineffable concept. The old Jewish Kabbalists tried to convey this concept with the numerous names they have for "God." What do you call that which is all and encompasses everything, the very life force that gives rise to consciousness itself?

Why would something call itself "God" then? It would do so to "grab" you attention. If a sentient, discarnate being stated that his name is John Smith and then went on to tell you "the secrets of the universe," you'd likely take such secrets with a grain of salt. But if something calling itself "God" says the same secrets, then you will be much more inclined to listen and take heed, if indeed you believe you are conversing with "God."

This is true with all marvelous appellations. It's a ploy to manipulate you. The truth is that Earth existence is a small and somewhat insignificant place in the grand scheme of the multiverses that comprise existence. Anything truly vibrating at such a high and powerful frequency typically will be preoccupied with greater and grander issues facing other areas of the universes.

If you get the name "Archangel Michael" or "Jesus" or "Muhammed" or, of course, "God," you should wish them a farewell and cease communication. Anything beginning a relationship on a lie is a terrible sign and not worth talking to. This goes for "Ascended Masters" and such. Anything referring to itself with such a title should tell you right away that it is not an ascended master at all.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Hello Fleur de Frost,

Yup. To give you a broader answer: Negative entities can disguise themselves into anything you believe in. You just have to learn how to discern the good from the bad.

Boson
Old 07-06-2015, 04:51 AM
Master
The thing about negative entities is they can't offer us joy, or love, or peace.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Newbie ;)

My golden rule is never trust a person that tries to distort someone's good intention.

Anyone who say this is good and that is bad, while "bad" is trying to do something good, which is actually trying to suppress the "bad".

I don't really feel like it is about disguise but the intention behind of it.

It is more like the problem of labelling stuff.
For example, labelling a spiritual practice as bad at the same time pointing towards another spiritual practice as good.
There is nothing to be wronged with as long as a person is intending for doing something good, as long as he/she stay positive, even doing wrong deeds is also going to be good and thus there is actually needless to label which way to go.
Telling some spiritual practice is wrong and then pointing some where else as right may actually wrong because it suppresses what is wrong to do and will never find out if it is actually the right way.
People always wanting to do only the right thing but then in the end suppressed what is really to be right, because they denied the possibility of "that wrong thing might actually be right".

This is how I filter information. I never trust anything that have the agenda of distorting other's good intention by making any kind of label to "(false) prove" (excuses) that it is wrong to do this and that while on the other consistently labelling what is to be right, which therefore reveals to me that its true agenda is to suppress what it thinks as wrong and promote what it thinks as right. It wants to be perfect, it never wants somebody other that its own kinds to do the right thing.

"I am right and you are wrong, I can never be wrong and it must be your fault saying that I am wrong; you must be wrong and you will never be right, even you are right you must be deceiving people for believing you is right."

Hope this help!
Old 17-06-2015, 06:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by feihung1986
My golden rule is never trust a person that tries to distort someone's good intention.

Anyone who say this is good and that is bad, while "bad" is trying to do something good, which is actually trying to suppress the "bad".

I don't really feel like it is about disguise but the intention behind of it.

It is more like the problem of labelling stuff.
For example, labelling a spiritual practice as bad at the same time pointing towards another spiritual practice as good.
There is nothing to be wronged with as long as a person is intending for doing something good, as long as he/she stay positive, even doing wrong deeds is also going to be good and thus there is actually needless to label which way to go.
Telling some spiritual practice is wrong and then pointing some where else as right may actually wrong because it suppresses what is wrong to do and will never find out if it is actually the right way.
People always wanting to do only the right thing but then in the end suppressed what is really to be right, because they denied the possibility of "that wrong thing might actually be right".

This is how I filter information. I never trust anything that have the agenda of distorting other's good intention by making any kind of label to "(false) prove" (excuses) that it is wrong to do this and that while on the other consistently labelling what is to be right, which therefore reveals to me that its true agenda is to suppress what it thinks as wrong and promote what it thinks as right. It wants to be perfect, it never wants somebody other that its own kinds to do the right thing.

"I am right and you are wrong, I can never be wrong and it must be your fault saying that I am wrong; you must be wrong and you will never be right, even you are right you must be deceiving people for believing you is right."

Hope this help!

Speaking about negative entities is the subject and it is a bad condition for anyone to be involved in a constant condition subject to the will.

Freedom of will enables a human to believe what they want and also apply what they want and if a human decides to want to be guided by another self, then the intent defines that the human choice does not want to make their own decisions, so they must be lacking in their own confidence.

Spiritual guidance is meant to be a circumstance of supporting another without allowing the other to be manipulated by the single condition that belongs to each personal self. We are all meant to assist each other, not to lead, nor intend leadership.

Spirit discussed with me that the origin male and female or our origin parents as Mother and Father were a huge angelic light being that separated into a multiple body worldwide....hence origin creation of life was of equal self.

We lost the ability to be self guided when our ancient brother altered the natural spirit condition of our healing. Our spirit inherited an evil condition that involved extra radiation signals in our atmosphere that did not belong there in origin creation.

Therefore we inherited a mutated cellular condition that changed our origin DNA cell/nature/mind and we also inherited the condition to hear other selves beside our own.

As our consciousness is affected by chemical changes we are a self with a multi self expression. Sometimes this condition gives the psyche the false sense of hearing another spirit involved in conscious contact...whereas in fact it is only our own chemical imbalances causing the voices/entity.

This is why spiritual practices such as meditation were introduced to try to balance the harmonic nature of the brain chemistry to enable you to be in self control and be comforted by self expression. It is a sad fact that many of our family can no longer comfort themselves.

Being involved in meditation allowed my mind to be contacted by the spiritual light beings who created us. They don't actually speak to us, they only assist us with the love and care that enables our own brain chemistry to re-balance itself, hence higher guidance is only ever our own balanced self enabled to exist as a whole self in its life communion.

Hopefully this will give you an awareness about why we were advised to not listen to the negative entity, via the condition it implies as a state of inability to be the self.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
This article, about a supposed asteroid apocalypse in September, really caught my attention.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1813936/ast...t-catastrophe/

And not for the content itself - just the fact that someone claimed God sourced him with this information.

How many times have we heard something like this? 'God' warns of an impending doomsday, spreads subsequent panic/hysteria - all for nothing to ever occur? I'm not doubting this man channeled someone. I just highly doubt it was God.

Thought this was an interesting point to discuss in the safety of channeling and how you can confirm authenticity of who you're hearing from.

Yes! Back in the 80's, I chaneled a whole 100,000-word book on this subject. I made a personal "breakthrough in consciousness" that allowed me to start the channeling in July of 1983, and the book itself was completed and published in 1988. The theories that emerged from this process included the concept that there are two kinds of organized religion: the humanistic kind that encourages people to live worthwhile lives here on Earth and to refuse to control or exploit other people, and the theocratic kind that uses religious authority to dominate and brainwash believers.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:37 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritrebel
Yes! Back in the 80's, I chaneled a whole 100,000-word book on this subject. I made a personal "breakthrough in consciousness" that allowed me to start the channeling in July of 1983, and the book itself was completed and published in 1988. The theories that emerged from this process included the concept that there are two kinds of organized religion: the humanistic kind that encourages people to live worthwhile lives here on Earth and to refuse to control or exploit other people, and the theocratic kind that uses religious authority to dominate and brainwash believers.

What many human beings forget is that we live on Earth in light/sound/imagery that healed from an apocalyptic Earth destruction....archaeological evidence demonstrates this is a fact.

If the Earth naturally healed light wavelengths alter....then so does channeled information, and some humans might inadvertantely be channeling an ancient advice.

Whilst some of us might scoff at the information when the apparency of the attacks does not occur....I would still be very concerned for it only demonstrates that old records of light sound changes into the ancient attack memory are being activated.....so therefore they are actually a warning....not of the intent, but of the change into ancient memory itself.

As we only survive and life in a state of evolution, if light/sound is altering in the atmosphere this is just another spiritual example that it is.

We also should be made aware that if an actual constant condition of inheritance of spirit information that is Biblical stated recurs....the example is witnessed.

What happened in our ancient past....plagues and stigmata. What has happened in our spiritual evolution....plagues and stigmata. What would this example imply as a Biblical substantiated message that infers CHRIST, being an old testament to new testament advice witnessed as evidence of light spirit changes to the HOLY HEAVEN, which is what the documents are actually discussing.