Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceR71
I suppose all does depend on the reason why the suicide took place. I had an uncle, who I never met who killed himself at the age of just 17/18, the reason was because the girl who he was infatuated with didn't want to go out with him. This seems like a trivial reason compared to reasons why some people may do it. Perhaps he will live future lives with learning on dealing with rejection. Not sure if anyone should be judged on why they do it, it is just where they are on their path I guess....

That is correct, you can never judge anyone on any action that they may take in their lives no matter how heinous or self destructive that action may appear. Everyone is experiencing including the victims. Many victims asked to be victims in their lives so that they may experience and progress spiritually. That was their life choice. We learn from experience. We have all been murderers and victims in our past lives. Its just the path of experience; a soul will choose their paths regardless of the suffering encountered; its the experience we seek.

PastPilot
Old 04-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
Souls who commit suicide usually reincarnate quickly. Their guides usually insist upon this.

What is quickly?
Old 04-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
What is quickly?

Before the soul may really want to return. Quickly usually means anywhere from weeks to within a year or so (Earth Time, from what I have read in several sources). The average time between reincarnations is around 4 years (some sooner; some later), but with suicides it is usually sooner. Your guides will often coax you into a quick return, despite the soul wanting to take more time to reflect or recover. Most Life Between Life regressions involving a suicide shows this to be the case.

Still, there is no stigma attached to committing suicide. Its just part of experiencing. I am sure all of us have been there.

PastPilot
Old 05-05-2015, 02:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Before the soul may really want to return. Quickly usually means anywhere from weeks to within a year or so (Earth Time, from what I have read in several sources). The average time between reincarnations is around 4 years (some sooner; some later), but with suicides it is usually sooner. Your guides will often coax you into a quick return, despite the soul wanting to take more time to reflect or recover. Most Life Between Life regressions involving a suicide shows this to be the case.

Still, there is no stigma attached to committing suicide. Its just part of experiencing. I am sure all of us have been there.

I ask because my dad committed suicide nearly 21 years ago. He basically has been wandering in darkness and no sound for all this time. I received him in April 2015, and he said I was the 1st light he's seen since. There really are no textbook cases. He had a LOT of unfinished business with me and his parents who are on the other side as well, but I don't know if they've gone to the light or not. Sometimes you are left to deal with it in the afterlife and you don't know how.

His afterlife story of darkness for immeasurable time (in that plane) is exactly like all of the other entities I've attracted in the past few months. Basically, they don't know where they are or why they're there/here. They don't know what to do. His suicide seems to have placed him in the realm with the other confused sudden-death people. Just some food for thought.

There are a lot of comments made in this thread (not specifically yours, PastPilot, but many others) that are spoken with such certainty that I want to make sure that anyone who happens upon this thread someday knows that there are no experts on death or suicide. And just keep an open mind.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
I ask because my dad committed suicide nearly 21 years ago. He basically has been wandering in darkness and no sound for all this time. I received him in April 2015, and he said I was the 1st light he's seen since. There really are no textbook cases. He had a LOT of unfinished business with me and his parents who are on the other side as well, but I don't know if they've gone to the light or not. Sometimes you are left to deal with it in the afterlife and you don't know how.

His afterlife story of darkness for immeasurable time (in that plane) is exactly like all of the other entities I've attracted in the past few months. Basically, they don't know where they are or why they're there/here. They don't know what to do. His suicide seems to have placed him in the realm with the other confused sudden-death people. Just some food for thought.

There are a lot of comments made in this thread (not specifically yours, PastPilot, but many others) that are spoken with such certainty that I want to make sure that anyone who happens upon this thread someday knows that there are no experts on death or suicide. And just keep an open mind.

Every situation can be different. Committing suicide later in life also brings different results too. We are allowed to leave our lives if we experience severe pain in our lives, from chronic diseases, for example. No one can really say for sure as there are no steadfast rules or laws. One ruling for one soul can be quite different for another depending upon their overall experience, soul age, etc. Not all souls have to follow the guidance of their guides. Not all souls have to enter the spiritual realm if they do not want -- some remain earth bound until they are ready.

If you seek answers to such questions, what I usually do is ask my guides to show me books on the subject, or books that contain the answers. This usually works for me within a short period of time.

PastPilot
Old 05-05-2015, 01:21 PM
coolchic101

Quote:

Have you tried asking your or his spirit guides to help guide him into the light?
Old 05-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Have you tried asking your or his spirit guides to help guide him into the light?
No. He can see and hear now, so he can take care of what he needs to take care of and then he can go when he's ready. We had our time together where I got to tell him things he needed to hear. His life was very difficult, so I'll leave it up to his guides and angels to help him the rest of the way. He knows I understood him, forgive him, love him, and am proud to be his daughter. That's what he needed from me.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Souls who commit suicide usually reincarnate quickly. Their guides usually insist upon this. They usually go back into a similar life they just left to re-tackle the problems they did not resolve.

As one soul noted in a book I read about reincarnation, remembered through Between Life Regression, no one in the spiritual world looks down upon someone who commits suicide, but at the same time, no one comes up to you to pat you on the back for a job well done. The only regret, oddly enough, is usually from the soul who committed suicide because they realize they left an opportunity to experience and learn, but there is no stigma from having committed suicide.

A good friend of mine has had many thoughts of committing suicide throughout her life and attempted to do so one one occasion when she was 19 years old, but failed at that attempt. While unconscious she spoke with her guides and they revealed to her the number of times she committed suicide in her recent past lives and it was many. She then realized that after each attempt, she returned to a life that was similar to the one she left. The lessons/experiences she was running from were simply repeated. As she stated to me, "The lessons I was afraid to face were still ahead of me. Committing suicide to avoid them does nothing but postpone the next attempt."

Oddly, the soul ages, if you labeled each one (as written in the Michael Handbook), would be, in order from young to old: baby soul, infant soul, young soul, mature soul and then old soul. Its the Mature Souls that usually experience suicides. What marks this difference is that Mature Souls are starting to look inward, at themselves, whereas the younger souls are still exploring themselves externally, being more concerned about their place in the universe, thinking about what people think of them, than actually focusing on improving who they are. Once we start to look inward, we start to become spiritual, and are now Mature Sous. Often, that is when we do not like what we see in ourselves. We suddenly start to be our own worst enemies, finding faults in ourselves, and we can become destructive. This doesn't last too long, but it will last a few lifetimes.

I have no memories of having committed suicide in a past life, but I strongly feel most souls go through this. Nothing good or bad about it. It just is. Its another milepost.

I always tough like this. But how quickly? 10 years?
I think i brought the problems with me this life. I think the previous i commited suicide and this one i was about too commit again but something stopped me. I am not ashamed to admit i tried the pain was too BIG, but i am now happy that i got over that problem. I was stronger than pain.

Imagine if you have a true love in later life and you commit suicide years later, is there a possibility that they may not find each other next life or lifes because they need to learn lessons?

Thanks.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Seeker

Wow...this is an interesting thread. So many people sharing such personal stories. Thanks to all of you x I feel I may have commited suicide by jumping from a great height. When I'm up high it's like I know what it would feel like to jump, and my body almost wants to do it. Maybe its like cell memory or something? Maybe its the adrenaline junky that I developed as a child, but no longer embelish. I think I may have a strong ego....and have so far battled a bit with depression, and find it hard to shake myself out of negative thought/ feeling patterns. Fortunately though, I don't feel capable of suicide in this life, and though I imagine what it feels like to jump sometimes, I certainly don't want to actually do it, especially considering what it would do to my family and maybe my friends too.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I'm wondering if anyone else here has found they suicided in another life? and if so has it had impacts on this lifetime for them.

The other day I became aware I suicided in a lifetime not to long ago (I don't know if it was my last life or not.. it was a time where they had metal buckets so it cant be too long ago). Does anyone know what time period buckets just like this one https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5901951/il_570xN.300401095.jpg was commonly used?

I'm currently wondering if that is having negative impacts on me currently if that energy is coming up for clearing (I often re-experience feelings from my other lifetimes when something comes up to clear so wondering if that energy is currently impacting on me emotionally).

Has anyone else had to deal here had to deal with a reincurring suicide lifetime theme? or with this kind of energy coming up?

edited by sf staff

Very interesting thread. I don't know if you by now have your answer about the bucket. I don't have one either but in different countries buckets like this could be used at different times.