Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Master
Aww. I love this thread.

All these stories are making me smile, haha.

~Ev

Old 30-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi

Its a long one cut down okay
A guy I love once broke my heart as he said he loved me deeply and I found him with another woman at a venue, I was shattered as I had given myself to him completely and I am not like that. He smiled and stroked her hair .. I stormed passed him and told him he was stupid! I left the venue and started walking home got about 5 blocks ..and my heart just exploded as tears fell down my face..
I called out to God! I screamed" Help me God I dont want this pain"
I felt a thump literally land in my body straight through top of head. Like a solid force ... A calmness and determination washed over me.. I walked back to venue .. people I knew I could sort of hear were asking me if I was okay? I went into the venue and a friend said he was just leaving with her .. she was stepping into a cab outside.
Time Froze! Everything stopped ... I moved through crowd to cab outside.. And tap him on shoulder Time began ( frightened the poop out of him) I said sorry to the girl called her name and told her all about him. I held his face in a cusp in my hand.. then I victorian slapped him, just like a lady should.

:)

Wow! So was your highlight feeling God or the slap?
Old 30-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal2008
I have a brief story I thought I would share with you. It's kind of involved so I will try to make a long story short. Back in the 90's (seems to be a theme in this thread lol) I went through a nasty divorce and the man I had married tried to get my child taken from me by means of a call to child welfare department based on a false report of course.
Isn't that aWEsoMe! confirmation ...and did you go on to greater things from there?
Old 30-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Aww. I love this thread.
All these stories are making me smile, haha.
LOL....yes Evaah they have that 'sigh' element, don't they?
I'm sure you must have another one tucked away there to share?
Old 30-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Ethereal2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Isn't that aWEsoMe! confirmation ...and did you go on to greater things from there?

Yes, everything turned out ok and wanted to press charges against him for filing a false report and putting me through all of that negativity at the time but the police /investigator said that if he filed another he would be arrested. lol go figure...thats why ppl do what they do to other ppl, cause they get away with it..anyway...my life is much better and have not regretted a moment of it....life itself is hard enough without ppl like that making it harder...all we can do is bless them invision them in a bubble and float them away!! lol My grandmother stayed around for approximately three years before I finally prayed for her to enter the light that I was "OK" and no longer grieving that she move on to her higher good..I got an impression of a kiss on my cheek and have not felt her presence since. ;)
Old 30-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Master
Wonderful tales being shared - enjoying reading so thank you
Old 30-12-2010, 11:11 PM
star-child

I think the angels may have prevented a house fire. To cut a long story short, I had a pan fire, panicked, rang 999, wasn't allowed downstairs at all, fire alarm was blaring, I was in hysterics as I thought the worst, I cried to the Angels and a few seconds later the fire alarm stopped. After the firemen had been and gone, I discovered when they arrived there were no flames, only dangerous fumes lingering. There were black smoke marks high up into the ceiling and a tiny bit of damage.

Obviously I couldn't view the actual fire so it may have just eventually burnt out but maybe the fire alarm going off after I asked for help was a sign that everything was okay!

I have really enjoyed reading these stories, so lovely :)
Old 31-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal2008
Yes, everything turned out ok and wanted to press charges against him for filing a false report and putting me through all of that negativity at the time but the police /investigator said that if he filed another he would be arrested. lol go figure...thats why ppl do what they do to other ppl, cause they get away with it..anyway...my life is much better and have not regretted a moment of it....life itself is hard enough without ppl like that making it harder...all we can do is bless them invision them in a bubble and float them away!! lol My grandmother stayed around for approximately three years before I finally prayed for her to enter the light that I was "OK" and no longer grieving that she move on to her higher good..I got an impression of a kiss on my cheek and have not felt her presence since. ;)

I'm so pleased you managed to move on with your life. Sometimes I feel these are karmic events...although I'm beginning to struggle with the concept of doing 'karmic time' hmmm.....yet, there seems to be no other possible reasons why some suffer with certain events in their lives.

Awww...your dear grandma
Old 31-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
I think the angels may have prevented a house fire. To cut a long story short, I had a pan fire, panicked, rang 999, wasn't allowed downstairs at all, fire alarm was blaring, I was in hysterics as I thought the worst, I cried to the Angels and a few seconds later the fire alarm stopped. After the firemen had been and gone, I discovered when they arrived there were no flames, only dangerous fumes lingering. There were black smoke marks high up into the ceiling and a tiny bit of damage.

Obviously I couldn't view the actual fire so it may have just eventually burnt out but maybe the fire alarm going off after I asked for help was a sign that everything was okay!

I have really enjoyed reading these stories, so lovely :)

That certainly is a baffling one, isn't it? You will never know for sure, but if that's what you feel, then I'd go with the Higher Powers. What did the firemen have to say?
Old 31-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Over time I've read so many different stories here that could be classed as Divine intervention. I thought it might be interesting to start a thread dedicated to sharing our stories. Do you have one to share? Here's one of mine to start....

Back in the 90's we had a small spiritual group which lasted for years. We were always enthusiastic to meet, learn and share. On one of those such occasions, a few of us were meeting for coffee and a chat. We decided to ring another member to invite her to join us. She was not home but we left a short message on her answering machine to come join us. A while later, she lobbed in flushed and excited. She said she had been out when we made the call, but noticed the green light flashing on the answering machine and immediately listened to the message which was the one left by us.

Nothing unusual about that you say!.....EXCEPT....her answering machine had stopped working at least 6 months prior to our call, but she had never bothered to unhook it. BTW...and it never worked again! Divine Intervention?

LOL...........electronics are awesome that way...divine? I have seen a lot occur with electronics and spirtual folk.....We, ourselves, ARE electricity, electricity can be manipulated by other electricity...............divine, or ya'alls spirit phoning home (just like ET did) - Who knows...but DEF FRICKEN COOL THAT IT OCCURED