Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Hi John

Thanks for the links, however I have found those and I have listened to the beginners handbook a couple of times and I have the text on my kindle so I can read the updated versions. However, there are so many more and I assume (possibly wrongly) that as things change the newer ones become more relevant than the older ones. This is why I was looking for some guidance. I don't want to go in on the wrong level. I am still learning about this... so I was looking for a group of people who study Kryon's messages for guidance.

Thanks heaps anyway tho *hugs*

Hi Sungirl,

I find that the audio link has the most current information. I have actually listen to most of those messages for 2012 more than once.

I do have a group that I encourage the evaluation of various Kryon messages.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/index.php
This is a small private group which requires me to activate the membership application. So far there has not been any real study efforts, other than myself, on the Kryon messages that I post in the general discussion area.

The personal stories section also encourages stories and evaluations. There is more study in that area but not a lot as I see it.

I have been in study groups before. It could be most of us do not practice the evaluation of spiritual information. Please keep me in mind if you ever find a group which does this.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Sungirl

Hi John

Reading what the website says the audio recordings are often a primer, the written versions of the audios are much expanded upon as Kryon and his partner continue working on the info after the recording has been made.

I guess I'll work through them and see how I get on, but I will focus on the ones from this year and last.

Thanks for the link to the group, it's not deep analysis I am looking for, just a group of people who come together to share their joy of listening to Kryon.

I have found what I have listened to very comforting, there is no fear instilled in his words. Kryon wants us to work on our stuff because the end result is beautiful, not because we are going to die if we don't.