Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Kali

wow thanks for the feedback, ok well i dont think that people should fear portholes, well u newbs out there should stay away for sure but once u become aware of energies then its fun, nothin can get u anyways it can like trick u n stuff that can be damaging but as long as your like confident and NOT IN FEAR then portholes are very very good for u. the guides dont need them no but it sure helps, oh yeah crystals are mini portholes imo what do yall think?

ok emerge, the angels just told me what to do, or they told me to focus on certain points so i hung crystals from them, she showed me one point in a lucid state wile i was in front of the other porthole lol and then i just got the feeling to focus on the other points bc they were vibrating anyways it was 3 points one by the wall i hung a big dream catcher i made with no feathers and then i was telling someone about the other porthole and pointed to the wall just to gesture like hand movements and low and behold the freakin wall opened up lol. i had no idea the angels were trying to make me do it till it happened and like 300 angels came out of that wall if im lyin im diein lol.

xebiche elaborate please doll, pleeeeeaaaase!!!

gofa we didnt make the one in his room idk how it got there but its fun lol, hes actually scared of it even though he likes it haha he keeps this buddha thing over it i dont think it protects it, lol i dont think they need protection i mean where theres lots of spirits there is protection lol want to get rid of a demon??? THROW HIS *** WITH A BUNCH OF SPIRITS! they will be like oh hell no get yer *** over here lolol the spirits are just awesome folks stop the fear its the only thing that holds us back from everything i do mean everything, worry - fear dont do it, stop just stop, no? ok stay asleep then

Henri77 i have an alien guide named named ktenktuck hahaah i call him kt hes a bit of an *** but he loves me and has high expectations i hope i can fulfill lol dont worry about my well being i have no fear so i am super fine luv trust meh. Have u ever known anyone who wasnt in fear to be hurt by anything spiritual??? nope. this should encourage us to stop fear man yall are so powerful and fear is the only thing holdin ya down for cryin out loud please hear me i am saying this bc i know it, plus my higher self took a whole session to just instill this to stop it w the fear or i am not gonna grow anymore. just some advice yall are way too good to have fear. and the demons know that and think its hilarious that yall just let them pray on amazing gods as urself, and only through fear ONLY THROUGH FEAR CAN THEY DO THIS.

shadedragon thanks luv i really appreciate the link <3

oh yes and hi smiler and BD its me mahakali <3 much love sorry i dont come around much anymore busy busy
Old 11-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Master
Kali, you cannot MAKE a portal, they are natural places of power giving access to the Spirit World. You need an intimate knowledge of the area to locate them and you need the approval of the spirits personally. They are not toys to be played with and you need protection when you open one - someone to guard you while you "travel".
Portals - places between places and times between times !
Old 11-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Kali, you cannot MAKE a portal, they are natural places of power giving access to the Spirit World. You need an intimate knowledge of the area to locate them and you need the approval of the spirits personally. They are not toys to be played with and you need protection when you open one - someone to guard you while you "travel".

Portals - places between places and times between times !

I agree. All important is establishing a clear intention before you go rambling around in the astral zones, or you might just find a portal to hell. As for me I use only portals to the higher realms of pure light.

Xan

Old 11-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Henri77

Kali,
Well, we all wish you the best, and who knows , you could very well teach us something.
Caution is not quite the same as fear... If someone advises me , running across a busy highway is dangerous, they may know something useful.

But yeah, love changes the rules ....and open new possibilities.
Yet not everyone in spirit, speaks the truth, and discrimination is crucial. Know who to trust.

I'm not likely to jump out of an airplane, yet many adventurous folks find this a fun-rewarding activity.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:42 AM
xebiche

kali,

vortices are inherent structure in the astral field.

it seems as if they are only one means of transport in the astral field.

I have never been through one but I have seen them and share the same space with a fleet of them, with so many of them beconing in the foreground I can only assume it was an invitation. But I choose to remain in familiar territory. By "choose", I mean that I had to mentally ground myself because the vortices act on you with the physical sensation of pressure that acts to draw you into them. I resisted that opportunity at that time. I have not seen any vortices since but it is only a matter of time. They are out there and because of what I do, it is very probable that I will be in one soon enough.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:50 AM
xebiche

edit edit edit
Old 12-04-2012, 05:53 AM
xebiche

kali,

vortices are inherent structures in the astral field.

it seems as if they are only one of the means of transport in the astral field.

I have never been through one but I have seen them and have shared the same space with a fleet of them, with so many of them beconing in the foreground I can only assume it was an invitation. But I chose to remain in familiar territory. By "chose", I mean that I had to mentally ground myself because the vortices act on you with the physical sensation (force) of pressure that acts to draw you into them. I resisted that opportunity at that time. I have not seen any vortices since but it is only a matter of time. They are out there and because of what I do, it is very probable that I will be in one soon enough.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
To cross the veil/stride the hedge is to undertake a journey of the spirit, not a physical journey. The purpose of doing this is to commune with the spirits of the ancestors and the spirits of Nature. "Crossing" places i.e. portals, are places of power known to our ancestors for millenia. Even identifying these places requires a great deal of study and familiarity with your environment - decades of study ! Certain rituals are required and I am not about to disclose those. The essential requirement is to become known to the spirits, as without their co-operation, the portal will not open. There are certain times, called "Thin" times when the veil is at it's thinnest - these are "the times between times" and there are certain features in the landscape, "places between places", which also lend themselves to this.
This is not a task to be undertaken carelessly or without taking precautions, such as always having someone with you as guardian.
Remember, doorways swing both ways and even experienced people can be caught out.
I really cannot make the warning any stronger.
Old 13-04-2012, 04:33 PM
xebiche

Kali -

Do not worry about ANY of Norses Warnings.

Vortices (portals) are safe and fun an cool.

No one EVER gets effed-up by going through one.

It seems people are often afraid of what they dont understand.

Then they go about to spread fear.

Once you understand the astral field there is NOTHING to be afraid of; either there or here.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Gofa

What you don't know can't hurt you

It seems people are often afraid of what they dont understand.

To me It's more. People are not afraid because they don't understand

The Ken and Barbie portal playhouse really is not a rose without thorns

Given knowledge and understanding is the precinct of us elderly and no longer relevant

Meditate on being lucky and that new age philosopher Kenny Rogers when he wrote the spiritual song. " you got to know when to ........."