Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Experiencer
Dream of negative sexual entities that turned lucid - interpretation?

Hello everyone, last night I had my first fully lucid dream. Last night before bed, I put on a YouTube video that was supposed to naturally release DMT from the brain. I immediately found myself in a weird place that looked sort of like a small city condensed into a few rooms. As I was walking through this place, negative/low frequency entities gradually began surrounding me, trying to feed off of my sexual energy. I tried fighting them off as best as I could, but eventually one cornered and grabbed me. He was about to rape me and drain me completely off my life force energy. Right before it was too late, I thought to myself, "No, this is a dream!! It's too weird to be real life. I remember looking at the clocks and they didn't make any sense, I never could see the time correctly. You should just fly away." So I flew. It took a few tries, but I eventually did it. The dark, creepy place became a city full of positivity and light. I can't remember what happened after that, but that was the gist of it. Any interpretations?
Old 22-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Suspended
Guide

I think there's no message behind it, you had the chance to meet the evil face to face, now that you know it is real, what are you going to do about it? I met once three demons while being totally awake, this is not a joke.

In this dream of yours, when you got into that city, there's was no natural light and only artificial light? This is how I know I am in a nightmare and that there are high chances to meet evil beings.Now, about what you have seen when you left that city, I think it was an illusion, to trick you to go back.In the Bible it is said that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.

What was the reason behind having lucid dreams? My reason was to meet God, but sadly, God is not in the astral realm, so, now I know that it was a big mistake, why? There's no protection there, you can meet these evil beings that would do anything and everything to hurt you.Well, there's only one protection, Jesus Christ, I called for Him many times and He helped me but I am afraid that there will be a moment when I will not be able to call for His help.... One more question, are you thinking about "sexual things" often? These evil beings, demons, know our weaknesses.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:22 PM
irisa

Hi VanillaRayne,

i think it's up to you to find out if that 'evil' has meaning for you. You could ask yourself if there are situations, things or people that leave you feeling 'drained'/'raped'; maybe they are subconscious fears that show themselves this way...
If so, you can try to find a way to deal with it during lucid dreams..

Good luck!
Old 23-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator
Have you ever heard the term HSP or highly sensitive person. I wonder if you are sensitive to other people's negative energy and as such they can take advantage of you. The dream could be showing you how to recognize your feelings when out and about and if something feels off maybe just high tail it out of there. No need to stick around and allow someone to take advantage of you. Use your keen sense of emotional awareness to alert you to dangerous people or situations. Keen intuition and recognizing our emotional shifts will keep us more safe than our logical brain ever will.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Have you ever heard the term HSP or highly sensitive person. I wonder if you are sensitive to other people's negative energy and as such they can take advantage of you. The dream could be showing you how to recognize your feelings when out and about and if something feels off maybe just high tail it out of there. No need to stick around and allow someone to take advantage of you. Use your keen sense of emotional awareness to alert you to dangerous people or situations. Keen intuition and recognizing our emotional shifts will keep us more safe than our logical brain ever will.

You described me perfectly... I never knew about HSP, I always knew that I am more sensitive to everything, but now... I wonder, why am I this way? Imagine, I am able to forgive almost anything.. why? I feel this inner mercy that I can not describe... it's like I keep trying to see the good and not the bad no matter what... This sensitivity of mine made me to suffer more than I can tell but.. you know... I do not want to change, I like the way I am... Anyway, this is my best advice for a HSP, just stay away from any bad environment and bad people, don't change yourself because eventually you will become just like the bad people.. so don't do it.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Yeah I've suspected I was an empath for quite some time. I'm not sure if that's exactly the same as a HSP, but I get drained around negative energy very easily and tend to feel other's emotions without trying. It's difficult for me to avoid completely as my living situation/family is very negative and emotionally draining. I think it could be a sign I need to get out of that environment as quickly as possible.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRayne
Yeah I've suspected I was an empath for quite some time. I'm not sure if that's exactly the same as a HSP, but I get drained around negative energy very easily and tend to feel other's emotions without trying. It's difficult for me to avoid completely as my living situation/family is very negative and emotionally draining. I think it could be a sign I need to get out of that environment as quickly as possible.
that is a tough one because it can be hard to walk away from family but I agree that finding a healthier envirinment for yourself is a wise thing. Odds are you wont be able to stop feeling your emotions deeply so learning to cope with them is the best bet. It's important to try and be cognizant of when we are picking up negative energy and chose to not internalize it. My father had a lot of intolerance that came off as anger to me. It made me incredibly anxious and feel as though I was always bad and to blame. I had to learn to not take his behavior or how he treated me personally or to heart. I identified with it as defining me in a negative way and this destroyed my self esteem. I now know that how people behave has nothing to do with me and that the negative energy I feel is not my fault. It's helped me not be so afraid of people and life in general but I do feel overwhelmed at times. Life can feel more difficult because our emotions run so high but we can learn to cope and adjust. This site seems to have some good articles to help put HSP into perspective. Check it out. https://highlysensitiverefuge.com/hi...-person-signs/. You may also want to do some research on how to distance yourself from toxic parents or people. There is a lot of information and articles online now to help us sort things out. One of the pluses of the Internet.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
You described me perfectly... I never knew about HSP, I always knew that I am more sensitive to everything, but now... I wonder, why am I this way? Imagine, I am able to forgive almost anything.. why? I feel this inner mercy that I can not describe... it's like I keep trying to see the good and not the bad no matter what... This sensitivity of mine made me to suffer more than I can tell but.. you know... I do not want to change, I like the way I am... Anyway, this is my best advice for a HSP, just stay away from any bad environment and bad people, don't change yourself because eventually you will become just like the bad people.. so don't do it.
some people are just born with brains that have stronger emotions. One article I read is that it is possibly a product of evolution. Who knows for sure but I agree with you that I wouldn't change my kindness to try and fit in. mostly I'm learning to not take the things in life that happen to me to mean that they happen because of me. Life isn't personal unless we make it so. And as much as toxic energy can be contagious so can positive energy. That is our gift to the world as sensitive people. We have access to more compassion than others may have and so we can light the way for those who are confused but we have to learn how to cope in a healthy way first so You may also want to check out the article I linked above. Just because we are sensitive doesn't mean we have to hide out. We can survive and even thrive it just takes a little extra emotional work on our part.