Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Seeker

Tapping on Head + Burning Feet

Last night I had a dream where I was in a building and someone came in with a machine gun blazing. I immediately hit the floor, covered my head, and shut my eyes while this was going on. Then I felt something tapping on my head and my feet began to heat up. They got so hot they were hurting me. At this point I think I woke up but still had my eyes closed and my feet were still burning. They stopped burning soon after I woke up.

This has never happened before so I'm not sure what to think. I often have dreams of ETs and UFOs but this was completely different from the norm. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Old 19-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator
I'd say maybe reflect on how people's words affect you. Are you around highly critical people who are always going off on you? Does it make you feel like you want to take cover. You are trying to get your conscious attention about this (tapping on the head) because it is burning your ability to stand on your own (burning feet). Highly critical people may be preventing you from moving forward in life. It sounds like it may be time to confront this issue and move past defining your worth and efforts based on others criticism. In reality they may not have it correct. You need not be driven by someone's criticism. What you think is more important than what anyone else thinks.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Master
iv had spirtt tap me on hed hen feal my hed i feal lk spirtss in dream wz tapiin u on hed tellin u evry ytng is goin to be ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I'd say maybe reflect on how people's words affect you. Are you around highly critical people who are always going off on you? Does it make you feel like you want to take cover. You are trying to get your conscious attention about this (tapping on the head) because it is burning your ability to stand on your own (burning feet). Highly critical people may be preventing you from moving forward in life. It sounds like it may be time to confront this issue and move past defining your worth and efforts based on others criticism. In reality they may not have it correct. You need not be driven by someone's criticism. What you think is more important than what anyone else thinks.

Hmm. Well, I live alone, work and attend USC and it hasn't been easy. I keep in touch with my family and is on good terms with Mom, Dad and my siblings. I have a few USC friends who are all good people and they have never given me any problems. But even though we're friends, I've never told them about my paranormal experiences because I don't think it's that important. And I used to go to church when I was a kid but stopped going when I got into High School. Other than that, that's pretty much it.

Also, is there any way to change my name on here?
Old 20-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
I don't necessarily think this particular dream has anything to do with your paranormal experiences. I suspect if you don't have critical people it could just be the pressures of school causing you to feel 'under the gun' so to speak. Dreams use intense symbolism to relay what we are feeling so that we get it. The pressures of school may be making you feel like you want to take cover. It may be something you chose to ignore to get through. I had a lot of anxiety growing up I chose not to acknowledge so I could function. Then again with all the school shootings maybe just keep an eye out for anyone who appears disgruntled especially if they appear to be acting odd as you are heading to your classes. Report it if you get super suspicious about anyone. And trust your gut if you get any strong pulls to avoid going to a class one day. You never know, people have avoided disaster because of their gut feelings. So maybe pay attention and hot foot it out of situations that appear dicey to you.

As for your name change an admin can do it. Just let me know what you want it changed to and I'll let them know
Old 20-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Seeker

Ok. I want to change it to Hotsuma. Thanks.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Master
I’ll say a few things from my own experience (for what these ideas might, or might not, be worth — you be the judge).

When I was a boy, there were, as there are in many neighborhoods, boys who liked to bully smaller kids around. My brother, three years younger than myself, and I were both wary of bullies who seemed to find enjoyment in pushing younger kids around, or pummeling them. I had a dream at about age 10 or so about being approached by a bigger, bully-ish boy near the corner grocery store or ‘mini-mart’. He was talking tough and apparently about to get physical to display to me who he was. At that moment, a man with a shaved head (whom I associated with Mr. Clean from TV commercials, after I woke up) appeared. He smiled, chuckled to himself, and tapped the bully on the top center of his head, using his index finger. Not very hard, and just a few taps. The bully immediately started slapping himself in the face with his own two palms, rapidly and one after the other! Mr. Clean just looked at both of us kindly. The bully must’ve been reaping some sort of ‘instant karma’.

That was my untutored childhood dream image of the importance of the crown of the head. Five or six years later I came across some reference to the importance of “the crown chakra” in Asian yoga/meditation systems.

As I began to get serious about practicing inner-growth techniques at about age 20 or so, I began to have experiences from time to time of a sort of injection or infusion of energy from higher dimensions. Often I’ve perceived these as coming through the top-center of my head. Also, pretty often, infusions of higher energy make my feet (or feet and hands) tingly, buzzy, and hot.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:12 AM
Seeker

I don't know if this counts as inner-growth but I sometimes like to visualize the aura around my body getting stronger and visualize it pulling energy from the stars and galaxies (I still do this while in bed). And there was that one time back in 2012 when I attempted to open my 3rd eye. I thought that that was a bunch of ** but soon found out it wasn't. 2012 was the year when things really got crazy. So much so, I could write a book about it. I was visited by a grey alien, began seeing ghosts more often, and started having a TON of dreams about extraterrestrials, spaceships, riding in spaceships, being on other worlds in different bodies (usually female), etc.

Let me tell you about a certain experience I used to have for years (but they've seemed to stop now). While I'm laying in bed about to go to sleep, I'd all of a sudden get hit by this energy wave that made my whole body tingle like crazy. During this experience, I realized that I could create illusions. Such as holding up one finger and focusing on it and creating a tiny, swirling vortex that lasted just a few seconds and then it would disappear. I've created a partial illusion of the solar system that appeared in the center of the room. I've created a ghost-like ring that appeared in front of me and when I held out my left hand, it went onto my left ring finger and then it disappeared. These things I could only do in bed for whatever reason and I only had time to do one thing while I'm all tingly. The sensation only lasts for a few seconds. But like I said, it no longer happens. This went on from 2012 up until about 2016.

I used to get these downloads (again only while in bed with eyes shut) where I would see images and texts and then my eyeballs would vibrate when it was finished. I would sometimes find myself playing video games (with eyes shut) with my mind (such as Resident Evil) and there was no screen. It just filled my vision and it looked several times better than those 4K Ultra HD TVs. Once every blue moon I'd found myself having a regular dream and was sometimes able to open my eyes and then shut them and continue the dream. Sometimes I'd be dreaming, wake up, go to the bathroom, go back to bed, and continue from exactly where I left off.

One last thing. I realized early on that every single person I encounter in my dreams are real entities / people / ETs. I could go into more detail but I think I've said enough for now.