Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Which 'self' are we talking about here?

The borders of who/what you are. Like the Akashic records has its own energy signature, so one has to figure out whether they gaze inwards or outwards. Does that make sense
Old 15-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
The borders of who/what you are. Like the Akashic records has its own energy signature, so one has to figure out whether they gaze inwards or outwards. Does that make sense

No.. lol. I wouldn't know if I was looking inwards or outwards.. that sort of perception didn't exist. I just saw my future from a timeless view..

I guess I can't really explain it. I hear a lot of people visit libraries.. is this necessary or is it just a format to help navigation of Akasha?

But wait, you can find information about people by visiting the Akashic records, and even yourself.. well this is what I did?
Old 16-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
No.. lol. I wouldn't know if I was looking inwards or outwards.. that sort of perception didn't exist. I just saw my future from a timeless view..

I guess I can't really explain it. I hear a lot of people visit libraries.. is this necessary or is it just a format to help navigation of Akasha?

But wait, you can find information about people by visiting the Akashic records, and even yourself.. well this is what I did?

You seem to be focused on what you did rather than where you were. This is good because that is what is important. Whether you were there or not I cannot tell you, only you will know

I do know one who said that each time she tried to enter the guardians threw her out. I know that if the guardians could have thrown me out they would have. That is why I for a time had created my own library where people could enter their memories. Once I was sitting with this girl and we were looking in the big book of memories, to our surprise a mole came out of the book and invited us down into a memory. It was quite interesting

I once were curious if the ones I projected my consciousness to when traveling in other worlds really was me. They felt like me but still I felt a curiosity to know. So one evening I chose to project my consciousness into a being I knew was not me. It was really surreal, immediately I could feel the difference. I also immediately got the response "stop that", so I did

There exist many kind of libraries with many kind of books. Like there exist many kind of realities, many kind of worlds some similar to ours, some not at all. The Akashic Records kind of exist in between all of these worlds. But it is a tricky place, because existence is subjective so be will the records. Do you understand what that mean?
Old 25-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I had a NDE and now I am convinced I saw a little portion of my akashic records. I even called my mother and told her about this thinking it already happened when it was actually in the future to occur. I doubt she remembers. I do recall telling her I saw this at a library.

What I saw was a computer screen. It wasn't a book. Looked like a computer screen.

Anyway, on this computer screen, I saw the record of my ex-husband. I was still married to him, but seperated.

Anyway, on the computer screen, it showed my name very clearly and the name Kimberly (withholding her last name here on this site, but I saw it).

Next to our names were entries of dates. Mine showed that I was divorced from this man, the other showed that Kimberly was now married to him.

I will never forget this experience, ever. Back then, I was in a state of confusion and called my mother telling her he married someone else. I was extremely distraught over this. It felt like my whole marriage to him was a lie. Little did I know this was the future I was seeing.

What I do know, is my ex-husband already had this Kimberly in his life before I even left him. I found out a lot, of course a little late! I had no idea about it, but there was the intuition that there was another woman.

That computer screen was very, very real to me. Especially since it predicted her name.

I still scratch my head as to how I tapped into that.

I did not find out for years about this woman nor their marriage. The rush of this askashic memory flooded me when I did find out. The only thing is, I did not know that akashic records even existed. I never heard of them before until fairly recently.

Bizarre . Very, very bizarre.

PS. I'm just thankful that he is now someone else's problem now. I'm glad to be done with the man.

That is so interesting, yumi. I haven't experienced the akashic records, but I did have a dream where a guide was laying in bed with my bf of the time (didn't know it was a guide then). I only found out later he was seeing someone else. When I confronted him, he denied it, but I knew what was going on behind his words. I had a lot of clarity during that talk. To this day I feel like that dream was an attempt to prepare me and let me know I had someone to see me through the situation. Maybe your experience is similar. Maybe someone was offering you a spontaneous view of the record to guide you through.