Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

The question was posted.......22-06-2013, 07:11 PM

the person has probably already made a decision
Old 08-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Ummon

Your problem arises from thinking that without her you will be destroyed. Trust that God has brought this to you for your own good. If it is needed she will return if not something better is in store for you.
Old 22-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Master
Don't ever fight for a woman, they know exactly what they want. I worked in Abercrombie and Fitch for many years, and was surrounded mostly by women throughout those years. There was allot of male competition in there, and i sometimes just watched how we would behave around certain birds. I even listened to them gossiping and they judged some of us guys off how we talked to them, very judgmental. So i would deliberately give the impression that..."I talked to girls like them everyday" just subtle behaviors, but inside obviously i was lusting its a mans weakness.

So i kind of learnt more about them psychologically. If you have already been there with this girl, then all you need to do is back off. Women like to wonder, but you have got to give them something to wonder about! you have already done that. Me personally i would just back off, i would not even bother speaking to her. Be masculine and come to her on your terms. That's just me personally, some guys like pestering women, i just come and go.

Its like a game of poker, you don't have to show your full hand straight away.

Plus the younger women are the more dismissive they can be, she could come back to you in the long run.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Napoleon

How High did you set the bar for your competition? Can't keep up? Where's your "A" game? My strategy is being supportive & not asking a Lady to make a choice... Bring On the competition! Let the other guy screw it up... Just Hope She's not Damaged Goods... Be prepared to fix whatever gets broken... Travel to the Ends of the Earth if Required... or else just give up on her now & move on...