Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-12-2018, 04:14 AM
Knower

Visit from astral being?

A while ago I was physically woken up by a being with touch, went back to sleep and it woke me again. When I woke up I felt like I knew immediately who it was. Looking back now, that could have easily been my made up opinion at the time. I can't understand why that happened and I really do not know what it was. It's not that important because that is all that happened. I just have some residual curiosity about it left. I do not do any astral projecting or know much about it at all. I don't even know if that was an astral projection from anyone. If it was an astral projection, can anyone do that to anyone else?
Old 15-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds like a dangling carrot to explore more, go for it!
Old 16-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

the best way to learn is to experience without having textbook knowledge beforehand, a remote control just has writing on it, and yet it can send a telepathic signal through the air with no strings attached to the TV and telekinetically change the TV channel, all simply by the writing on the remote, thus writing is the technology that can do what you described and more.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:09 AM
Knower

Thanks for the replies. What I was wondering is can anyone receive an astral visit from anyone? Should I think that means something or is this something people can do in general to anyone? thanks. I'm not too interested in astral projecting myself (or receiving that as an interest) because it's just not where my goals or efforts are.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Everything can happen to anyone, it doesn't make you different from others, but normally there is some type of reason, that you are giving yourself that type of experience. It may not need to be a life long career in astral projection, maybe it is even just to understand that this is potentially an option to interact and experience for your personal toolbox. All the meaning, how you feel and what you wanna do with anything is up to you, nothing comes with an inbuild imperative.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Knower

I meant does it mean there was already a connection to the person who did it. I was not asking if I was special, but I'm gonna let this thread deactivate. thanks.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Obviously it brings up inner conflict of yours just talking about it, so now you can decide how to deal with it. All the best.