Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-11-2010, 08:43 AM
harley's mum

HELP PLEASE..HAUNTED BY HUSBANDS EYES AT DEATH..!

I posted for help in the forum help and just found this death & afterlife section so will ask for help here also...
my darling husband died recently and one compensation was I feel I gave him a "good death" ... he wanted to come home from hospital so I kidnapped him and he was in bed with me and the dogs lying on his legs, I was rubbing his forehead which he always liked and holding his hand and after a while I felt that something had changed and it had... he was gone!!!
this is where I need help and advise... it was my first experience of a death and the look in his eyes was one of fear or something and his eyes would not stay shut even though I tried.
On tv when somebody dies they say things like "oh he/she looked so peaceful"..BUT HE DIDN'T?

ALL COMMENTS ADVICE APPRECIATED
Old 29-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Master
private message on the way :)
Old 29-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Master

Unfortunately I am not able to help as I do not know what to say to that. Someone may have some good advice. My thoughts are with you. I felt sad when I was reading this.
Old 29-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Ascender
I read your post and was so touched by it harley's mum. I keep thinking how happy you made him by allowing him to die at home with you.....His love.

I am so sorry for your trauma, and i am sending you lots of love and light, and praying that the angels hold you close at this time....To help you through.

I will keep you in my thoughts. ((hug))

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 29-11-2010, 11:24 AM
supernova

This is a sad new and part of the big reality facing all humans
Old 29-11-2010, 11:32 AM
glenos

Huge healing prayer sent out Harleys Mum. Everything is fine and as it should be. Your hubby is now living in a most beautiful and loving light, and I'm sure that when he can he'll be back and will be trying to put your mind and emotions at ease.

We are with you buddy.

Gx
Old 29-11-2010, 11:34 AM
harley's mum

thank you... I am comforted if that is even the right word by knowing he had "a good death" and I still talk to him and miss him so much it hurts and when I am in the car I keep looking thinking he is in the passenger seat (I was the driver always and he was the passenger)... BUT THE SEAT IS EMPTY
thank you for hugs and thoughts.
Old 29-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Ascender
Love is an energy that doesn't die, and i am sure he will be with you in spirit. (hug).

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 29-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley's mum
thank you... I am comforted if that is even the right word by knowing he had "a good death" and I still talk to him and miss him so much it hurts and when I am in the car I keep looking thinking he is in the passenger seat (I was the driver always and he was the passenger)... BUT THE SEAT IS EMPTY
thank you for hugs and thoughts.

Are you sure that the seat is empty or does it just look empty?
Crossing over itself is not painful; the pain that he was in (if he was) could have made his eyes look scared. Or the wide open expression could have been astonishment and shock at what he saw. All of us should be so lucky to be so loved that we are kidnapped from a hospital so that we can pass over in our own home with loved ones. You did a wonderful brave thing.

The 'missing will go on forever, but the pain will lessen a bit over time.
Old 29-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Administrator
Healing and positive thoughts coming your way.

Namaste