Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Saba

Do you feel your twin flame through music?

“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back” (Plato)

“Where words fail, music speaks” (Hans Christian Andersen)

Hie everyone, I am new here and I’m just wondering if you and your TF have been brought closer together through music. In the 3 years I have known TF, there have been times when words alone could not express how I felt for him. Besides, due to the intensity of the connection, expressing what I felt through words often did more harm than good, as it caused him to create distance between us. This made it even more difficult as we live in different countries, and there are circumstances that make it difficult for us to be together. In spite of all this, the bond is proving to be unbreakable and too strong to ignore.

Part of what has given expression to this extraordinary relationship has been the music we have listened to together. These songs have sustained us through rollercoaster emotions - from love, passion, desire and longing for the other, to suspicion, doubt, anger, frustration, self-reflection, forgiveness, hope, trust and back to love again…The songs below are among many music videos we have watched, songs that I believe have helped him come to terms with the feelings he used to deny earlier on, that he is gradually beginning to acknowledge.

For many months when we didn’t speak, I kept him close to my heart, though it hurt that he kept running away. But the more I let go, and was less demanding or judgmental of him, the more he came back to me. I said less and let the music speak for itself, by just mailing a sentence or two wishing him well, with a music video link attached.
We are much closer now than we have ever been. A few days ago, he sent me an e-mail acknowledging the latest synchronicity, something he never used to do:
• we had both started researching on exactly the same topic, without ever having discussed it before
• we had both just ordered the same book online, without having discussed it

To me this helps to confirm that these unions exist; are designed by a Higher Power, God if you may, and what is meant to be will be, in God’s time.

I still get a rush of emotions/butterflies in my stomach when I listen to the many songs he and I have listened to. I feel him in those songs, “our songs.” I think of the times I have traveled to see him, or when he was here, of how it has felt to be with him, without completely being able to have him. The songs remind me of the hope I still have that we will one day be finally together.

Here is a list of our TF love songs/videos which you can watch by copy & paste on google:

A Thousand Years - Sting (cogals)

Time in a Bottle - Babyface (Supernovaazul1)

Mad about You - Sting & George Dalaras (phildemetrion)

Change the World - Eric Clapton & Babyface (appinity)

Beside You - Simply Red (saverios84 Nov 19)

My All - Mariah Carey

What are your favorite TF love songs?
Old 30-10-2011, 01:56 AM
Twinflamefound

I feel mine through many songs by Italian composer, ludovico einaudi. It is very strong...
Old 30-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Seeker

I have a very strong connection with my twin through music, he is a singer and has recorded an album which is dedicted to me, its called Key to your soul, his choice!

We have a song, its called "Run" by leona lewis, and he often sings it for me and changes the lyrics and includes my name, from "I'll be right beside you dear" to "I'll be right beside you Leigh"

Its very emotional for me to hear any of the songs he sings for me whilst we are not talking, but on friday night I was watched Eastenders and Run was playing in the background, made me cry!!!

I love the connection between music and twinflames

Leigh x
Old 30-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Ascender

Music is very powerful and certain songs get me all emotional too. I'm not sure it's good for me to even think about these songs right now since I'm really struggling and it seems to be getting harder for me by the day to keep denying the love between my TF and I (or better: keep denying the physical attraction between us), but anyways, our songs are "black magic woman" by Santana (I just paid attention to all of the lyrics for the first time tonight, and I can't believe how they hit home for me...), "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel (again the lyrics couldn't be any more fitting to our situation and what I experienced when I met my TF) and a few songs by Sarah MacLachlan which make me cry each time I hear them. One time I was driving in the car listening to Sarah's songs and I had to pull over since I was crying so much I couldn't see where I was going anymore. I had a good cry in a parking lot and then continued on ; )
Old 30-10-2011, 04:59 AM
Buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba
Part of what has given expression to this extraordinary relationship has been the music we have listened to together. These songs have sustained us through rollercoaster emotions - from love, passion, desire and longing for the other, to suspicion, doubt, anger, frustration, self-reflection, forgiveness, hope, trust and back to love again…

...I still get a rush of emotions/butterflies in my stomach when I listen to the many songs he and I have listened to. I feel him in those songs, “our songs.” I think of the times I have traveled to see him, or when he was here, of how it has felt to be with him, without completely being able to have him. The songs remind me of the hope I still have that we will one day be finally together.

Strange, Saba - I could have written your post word-for-word, even the living in different countries part.

TS and I connect very deeply through music. We've spent nights together taking turns choosing songs on youtube, chatting between the music, sharing a bottle of champagne and just letting the music speak for itself. They're some of my favourite memories

I especially love it when one of 'our songs' comes on the radio when I'm driving around. They're not commercially popular songs or anything, so it feels like a nice little gift.

Some of our songs:

Never Tear Us Apart - INXS (I want to walk down the aisle to this when / if we get married)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VU9DjQpvMQ&ob=av2n

Don't ask me
What you know is true
Don't have to tell you
I love your precious heart

I, I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart - Perfect

Burn Your Name - Powderfinger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryvOjCGS6E4&ob=av2e

Other Side - Breaks Co-Op
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxfDRqXvRs

AND Place For You - Breaks Co-Op
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti124Ve89rQ&ob=av2n

All I Want Is You - U2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bqARauWZw

The Cave - Mumford and Sons (when we're feeling doubt/hoplessness - not about 'us' per se, but about his jouney and my journey)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNy8llTLvuA&ob=av2n

Stuff and Nonsense - Eddy Vedder and Neil Finn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC48fcPlAfc

Shall I stop now? lol!
Old 30-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
Mine is a musician too . I had to laugh the other day I kept getting the name of a certain face cream , it was only when I mentioned it to a mate they replied that's the name of his recording studio :) I hadn't a clue.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 30-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 30-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Guide
I won't tell who it is, but me and my twin flame have a musician that somehow is "ours". All songs by him touch us in special ways. A few days ago I was walking under the night sky with my MP3 and there followed three songs of him plus another of an other artist that also stands for "our music".

I looked up at the stars and sent back an "I LOVE YOU" to my tf
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 30-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Ascender

i thought it was just me that had songs which connected me with tf...

at the moment they are ..

My heart skips a beat - by Olly Murs
My hearts a stereo - Gym Class Heroes

But the first song that really ever got to me was :

Adele - set fire to the rain..it's funny cos the song stopped playing on the radio for a while and now it seems to be back with a vengeance! Just as the feelings/energies are more intense!
Old 30-10-2011, 04:12 PM
sesheta

I have several songs that make me think of my TF:

I Won't Let Go - Rascall Flats
Love Don't Run - Steve Holy
Love of my Life- Sammy Kershaw

That's a few of them! There are others, but these are the ones that resonate with me the most.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:18 PM
SpiritStarFly1

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77

But the first song that really ever got to me was :

Adele - set fire to the rain..it's funny cos the song stopped playing on the radio for a while and now it seems to be back with a vengeance! Just as the feelings/energies are more intense!

Adele's songs say it all - especially 'Someone Like You' - the first time I heard that I cried because I hadn't seen him for such a long time. But 'Set fire to the rain' touches my heart because the very last night I worked with him was bonfire night last year and we stood awkwardly in the car park outside work watching the flames from a nearby bonfire. It was raining and there was just this silence between us as we knew that this was the last time we would be there like that.

Music has been a very powerful presence throughout these last 3 years since we met though - Buffy's "Mercy" was the first one, when I realised that I was falling for him - his charm was sucking me ever deeper into his soul. Then Madonna's Forbidden Love (the early one) had a guy whispering in the background:
"Don't go near the fire, don't go in the dark, don't give in to your desire, cause he's gonna break your heart, Let go, Let go"
And numerous songs by Lady Gaga, Roxette, all sorts of songs.

But we did share this one cheesy pop song, he was telling me how he really liked this song by Kesha (we never spoke about music) and he couldnt get it out of his head - I knew the song, because I also couldnt get it out of my head "Your Love is My Drug".

As I said, there are loads of songs but here is a list of a few of them:
Enrique - Heartbeat
Roxette - The Centre of My Heart
Roxette - I got a thing about you
Backstreet Boys - I Still
Lady Antebellum - All we'd ever need