Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I agree there's a beauty in the darkness. I love death just as much as I love life.. The grim reaper fascinates me. And also the angel of death Azreal. Love them. Amen
Why associate darkness with death and grim reaper and fearful things?
Even if you say to not fear it.
Darkness is the feminine energy, like Yin is black. There are some meditations where you enter a dark place, like going back into the womb, to totally surrender, to 'be', to rejuvenate and come out reborn.
Absolutely beautiful!
Old 16-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why associate darkness with death and grim reaper and fearful things?
Even if you say to not fear it.
Darkness is the feminine energy, like Yin is black. There are some meditations where you enter a dark place, like going back into the womb, to totally surrender, to 'be', to rejuvenate and come out reborn.
Absolutely beautiful!

Better to Love them than to fear them.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Master
Bright bright diamond light, and blue elven light from the depths of the roots of the sacred sages the trees!

What makes my heart sing?

New beginnings and second chances and the now potential of a tomorrow!

What do I love about myself?

How close I've come to my authentic self, and my knowledge that I will only ever come even closer<3

What do I love about my TF/SC/whatever?

That we loved reciprocally. For all the flaws in how and when - it was mutual and strong and he gave his all, and I love him for letting experience that at least once in a lifetime!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 17-03-2020, 02:16 AM
Guide
Give it Away!

I don't personally have anything to say about love right now because I'm feeling very stifled and uncreative...downright useless, really. But, of course, love is ever-present and there truly aren't any words to describe its ubiquitous nature.

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

I love that I'm always working to improve and that I'm not afraid of improvement or what it means.

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

My heart is singing for Emily ****inson and the uniqueness of her life and her work. Her life, the way she connected to others and the way she disconnected from others reminds me so much of myself. I could cry from my admiration of this woman. But I'll just thank her for inspiring me to do some freewriting as I navigate through this colossal blockage that extends well beyond an inability to write (duh!).

...for the people of Italy who are making beautiful music at a time that is bleak for some. While we aren't all moved, we are served by becoming aware of the importance of these moments and this experience.

...for the song "Give it Away" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, cause the meaning behind this song is surprisingly simple yet powerful and because it's one of those memorable songs from my youth..."Love is Free Love Me Say Hell Yes..."

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give it Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exCEcmLw-Hc

...for the song "Pain" by The War on Drugs, cause I just love it!

The War on Drugs - Pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TidtPt9j54I

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

I love that although she doesn't believe in multiple soulmates, she believes that I'm her soulmate... I also love the funny little ways she tells me this without actually admitting it to either of us.
Old 17-03-2020, 12:53 PM
Seeker

The Earth needs more love and less angry people.

Hope you all guys have an amazing day
Old 17-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicPower
The Earth needs more love and less angry people.

Hope you all guys have an amazing day

Or maybe just less people.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Guide
I still don't have anything to say about love personally because I'm stifled. However, I'm feeling the love! Always! Always! But love is more than what we feel, it is what we do, what we give, what we see and what we know. I think perhaps I don't have anything to (really) say about it anymore because simple words are not enough and were never needed. Now, my words seem to diminish...

Q1:What do I love about myself right now?

I'm a random collection, a rainbow cupcake

My heart is singing for Marianne Williamson who's been such an inspirational and impactful leader during this outbreak. She's also been an inspiration as I work through my writer's block. Ugh! I adore her! While her work isn't gospel to me, I still think she's brilliant.

...for work that doesn't require me to be creative, but is still important because it allows me to bring useful information to people.

...for my love of Massive Attack who remind me of my youth. I love most of their music, but today I'm really into "Teardrop" and the classic "Safe from Harm"

Massive Attack - Teardrop: https://youtu.be/93u1WG0DEZs?t=12

Massive Attack - Safe from Harm: https://youtu.be/J0MYYQ0ymYo?t=38

...for songs that you never get tired of hearing. We all have our preferences. I have too many to count, but here are a couple I heard this morning...

Eric B & Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5sIBIRDLQ This song is too cool for words!

War - Low Rider: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mFxUIH5IaE Reminds me of restoring classic cars with my father. I never really knew what the hell I was doing, but he always made me feel like an A1 mechanic just like him.

I love that she's such a humanitarian that she's giving more than she has to give right now...taking care of the helpless, the confused and the scared in lieu of taking care of herself. I love that she's spreading her love and fostering connection. Finally, I love the loving messages that she's sending to me. My heart is full with her. We can't be close as a battle my own sickness, so our constant communication is comforting.

Last edited by lancing : 24-03-2020 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:27 AM
Guide
Love is Simple

I was just writing a letter to my best friend (because that's what we do), and I was suddenly cognizant of the little things we do to express our love. We do these things unconsciously. And we do these things because we love. I think it's beautiful because it's simple.

I love that I've grown enough to say I love myself and to not give a DAMN what anyone thinks about that or what they have to say in response.

But truly I have so few thoughts right now, no ramblings, no stories...and eventually...hopefully...nothing... It's surprising, but I love it. I need to shut the hell up anyway!

The simplicity of love, life, and death.

The song "I Believe in Love" by Jessie J: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LpBMDzcCQQ that reminds me of my aunt who died from cancer about four years ago. Jessie J sounds so much like her it makes me cry. There's a feeling there that I want to capture in a jar.

It's a reminder of how much my aunt loved to sing, how beautiful her voice was, and how she expressed her love through singing. She told me that she experienced so much growth near the end of her life, and I've never said this, but I'm so proud of her!

Listening to this song makes me nostalgic and so grateful for the time and the love we shared. Death reminds of us of how much love matters and how much love we truly have and truly feel.

It can be cleansing to remember the love received from the departed. Perhaps remembering and feeling this love is indicative of receiving spiritual messages or sensing their presence around us, but I wouldn't know...I don't know very much about this type of thing. (I suppose I have more than a few thoughts right now...)

I love that she shares all her concerns, insecurities, and imperfections with me. I love that she provides the space for me to do the same.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
I was just writing a letter to my best friend (because that's what we do), and I was suddenly cognizant of the little things we do to express our love. We do these things unconsciously. And we do these things because we love. I think it's beautiful because it's simple.

I love that I've grown enough to say I love myself and to not give a DAMN what anyone thinks about that or what they have to say in response.

But truly I have so few thoughts right now, no ramblings, no stories...and eventually...hopefully...nothing... It's surprising, but I love it. I need to shut the hell up anyway!

The simplicity of love, life, and death.

The song "I Believe in Love" by Jessie J: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LpBMDzcCQQ that reminds me of my aunt who died from cancer about four years ago. Jessie J sounds so much like her it makes me cry. There's a feeling there that I want to capture in a jar.

It's a reminder of how much my aunt loved to sing, how beautiful her voice was, and how she expressed her love through singing. She told me that she experienced so much growth near the end of her life, and I've never said this, but I'm so proud of her!

Listening to this song makes me nostalgic and so grateful for the time and the love we shared. Death reminds of us of how much love matters and how much love we truly have and truly feel.

It can be cleansing to remember the love received from the departed. Perhaps remembering and feeling this love is indicative of receiving spiritual messages or sensing their presence around us, but I wouldn't know...I don't know very much about this type of thing. (I suppose I have more than a few thoughts right now...)

I love that she shares all her concerns, insecurities, and imperfections with me. I love that she provides the space for me to do the same.

I just came to say hello

Your not rambling, rambling made me smile. I am not sure if you decided that you had too much or not enough to say in the end haha. I appreciate your post though. I was neither here nor there on the "not enough/too much to say" fence. It seemed perfectly alight to me.

I miss my pen pal, she drew me pictures and wrote me 3 - 4 page letters and apologized for being boring too many times! I never found her letters boring.

Your Aunt sounds lovely. My Mum sings and I often play the music I heard in the house when I was a kid. She also used to yodel haha, I find yodeling fun because of her haha.
The songs which my Mum has sung throughout my life will always be with me.

I like that you can say that you love yourself and not give a damn what anyone thinks. That would be a good gift for many people in my life to have, mainly women... sadly, though I am excited to say that I have a friend who went to "assertiveness" school and she is teaching me how to love myself enough to be myself and honor my needs.

I love that I am fearless when it comes to my child, I will never, ever give up on her no matter what, that is what I love about myself.

It is raining today and I love the sound of the rain on the tin roof and the smell of rain in the air. I also love to walk in the puddles with the ducks that are wading and the mud squishing between my toes.

I do not have a SM so far as I know, though if I did, they would be very lucky to have me LOL.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Guide
RedEmbers,

Everything you wrote is so beautiful! It was so full of something I can’t describe. My aunt was lovely, your mom sounds lovely too! Musicians can be wonderfully deep and remarkable people...

It’s awesome that your friend is teaching you how to be more loving towards yourself. Perhaps one day the fearlessness reserved for your child will apply to other areas of your life. She’s a lucky girl.

It was raining in my town too. I love the sound...I love the smell...I love the look...I love the feeling...And the rain always gently taps on my tin patio cover, so I was right there with you...I never get to see ducks wading in puddles around here tho, but the image...gorgeous!

I’m sure your SM would be very lucky and very grateful to have you. Personally, I don’t care about the labels. I think they’re limiting and blinding. For me, there’s only one love (though I’m not sure that makes sense! ). And everyone I love is lucky to have me. Jk! It’s obviously the other way around.