Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Experiencer
Guilt and Forgiveness.........

This relates to those in spirit who did not act/live their life very well whilst here on the earthplane.

It was Shaya who jolted my memory on something that happened a number of years ago and thank you Shaya, for bringing this to my attention :)

My step-father who is in spirit and has been for a number of years, was not the nicest of people and without going into details, my mother's life and mine was not good at all. However, through it all it has made both my mother, bless her and myself stronger within ourselves :)

It took a good many years for any communication to come through my step-father and to be honest he was the last person my mother wanted to hear from.

She saw him standing quite far from her and he was surrounded by a darkish mist, dressed much the same as he was here on the earthplane. She could hear him calling out to her, almost in a weak echoing voice.
His arms were outstretched in a pleading way. He was so very full of remorse and sorrow. The dark mist symbolised where he was and how he was, there was no light around him at all.

He was pleading forgiveness, forgiveness for all he put us through........

She hasn't seen him since but there are times that old familar smell wafts around her and she knows he is around. We both feel he has moved on, but the moving on process can take a very long time for some.

I have another example of something that my mother experienced much the same as what I have written above, but I'll leave that for another time
Old 05-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Experiencer
Just wanted to add, it might be nice to hear of experiences from other members:)
Old 05-12-2010, 11:27 AM
glenos

From my understanding Tricia, what you have written sounds about right. I have had personal experience of this, and no I'm not going into it....but.., I knew a person on the earth-plane who was/still is a nasty piece of work. mainlining class A's, causing grief everywhere they went, and as far as picking up a knife ready to skewer me because I spoke too long to his "baitch" at a party. Well, I was told that he had passed on and had seen my psychic flag above the parapet so to speak. It seems that he still wants to skewer me. Obviously he cant "get in" but I'd imagine that he wants to big style. I'm the bang opposite to him. Do I feel sorry for him, feel compassion? Of course I do but man oh man he has a long, long way to go before any understanding lifts the scales from his eyes. Poor fella.

G.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
From my understanding Tricia, what you have written sounds about right. I have had personal experience of this, and no I'm not going into it....but.., I knew a person on the earth-plane who was/still is a nasty piece of work. mainlining class A's, causing grief everywhere they went, and as far as picking up a knife ready to skewer me because I spoke too long to his "baitch" at a party. Well, I was told that he had passed on and had seen my psychic flag above the parapet so to speak. It seems that he still wants to skewer me. Obviously he cant "get in" but I'd imagine that he wants to big style. I'm the bang opposite to him. Do I feel sorry for him, feel compassion? Of course I do but man oh man he has a long, long way to go before any understanding lifts the scales from his eyes. Poor fella.

G.
Interesting post G. I have heard many stories like this and do believe it can take a very very long time before they come to terms with how they were when here. As you have said, they seem to continue on the otherside as they did whilst here, quite a sad situation really. I believe we are all able to progress one way or another on the otherside, there is help, however it really depends on if they really want the help, if they infact even realise they have passed over....
Old 05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
glenos

I know, kinda worrying for those folk 'stuck' to the earthly vibe. There but for the grace go any of us. The wrong turning, the wrong decision..
This Spirituality lark., it's right here, right now. It's our next breath, our next move. What we do/are is taken with us. What you see is what you are.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
I know, kinda worrying for those folk 'stuck' to the earthly vibe. There but for the grace go any of us. The wrong turning, the wrong decision..
This Spirituality lark., it's right here, right now. It's our next breath, our next move. What we do/are is taken with us. What you see is what you are.

And as said, there is no harsher judge than oneself...