Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-04-2012, 02:32 PM
ladylight

I say we must all follow our own path. If "props" feel like a crutch to one person, and that person prefers to work with energy without the "frills", then they should. The props WOULD be a crutch, for that person. They must, above all else, live their own truth.

Conversely, if "props" inspire a person, if they bring beauty and a welcomed sense of ritual to their practice and work, then that is their path. Props are not a crutch for that person, but rather a preference. They must, above all else, live their truth.

Judgement of another makes a larger detrimental impact on the energies/vibrations of the individual in question, as well as the planet, than does the use of props, or not.

My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Love & Light
Old 22-04-2012, 11:44 PM
res

I agree if u want to use a focus tool go for it. just a thought, if you use a focus tool andattach a thought form/elemental is it not true that the item could take on an energy of its own? Could this on its own assist or invite an energy being to assist when it is in use as a type of bat signal between our reality and the etherial world? A kind of bat signal if you will.
Old 23-04-2012, 02:17 AM
ladylight

hmmm. Interesting thought. It is something to ponder. I believe energy follows intent. If it is not my intent that the prop take on a life of it's own, so to speak, I wouldn't think it would. What say you?
Old 23-04-2012, 03:01 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylight
hmmm. Interesting thought. It is something to ponder. I believe energy follows intent. If it is not my intent that the prop take on a life of it's own, so to speak, I wouldn't think it would. What say you?

If we use the principle of dedicating a crystal for example you would imprint energy to it and give it a kind of purpose, a life if its own. every thought is energy and where do all the thoughts go once created. maybe thoughts like in ritual are attached to the items used so when they are used again the energy of the last session is imprinted and becomes part of the ritual. could this intensify the ritual and not just be viewed as a crutch for those that are unable to hold focus in mind alone?
I dont use focus tools anymore but when i didthey were a ver real part of my ritual and not a sign that i was inadequate in any way. now a days people are the only focus tool i use and that is sort of needed in healing.
Old 23-04-2012, 09:56 AM
res

Quote:

Sorry Ladylight my last post was a bit sketchy, i have to hurry while having lunch at work so i dont take too much time away from the family

It is interesting hey that this could be a possibility. Good psychics can pick up on this imprinted energy by feeling a ring etc to do a reading. It would be a very rare case if the owner of the ring said to themselves " i dedicate this ring to giving information to a psychic if they choose to read it one day" to acheive this result. It would seem that the energy that the prop (ring)came in to contact with had imprinted on the ring with no intention for it to do so, no intention for the energy to be shared with the ring.

I once held a pendulum and focussed my intent on spinning it in the opposite direction. I had a friend hold my hand still so that i could not influence it at all. A few seconds in to this my friend said "what is that running in to my hand and up my arm". I had no intention of directing the energy in to my friend and it was 100% not in my conscious thoughts. The energy did follow my intent but it was split and took a direction all of its own through a connecting conduit. For me this makes me question whether energy only follows intent. Something to think about
Old 24-04-2012, 04:14 AM
ladylight

First off, love your commitment to your fam, Res. Sketchy posts are always OK when that is the reason for them ; )

So if it is true that inanimate objects can carry imprinted energy, it should be easy enough to clear, yes? I know some people feel the need to clear their crystals by placing them in the sun, or clear their oracle cards by knocking on the deck, etc.

If energy didn't only follow intent then it would have a mind of its own, no? Where would it go and what would it do without interfering with free will?

Are you a psychic?
Old 24-04-2012, 05:30 AM
res

Quote:
First off, love your commitment to your fam, Res. Sketchy posts are always OK when that is the reason for them ; )

Thanks they are my life. i like to take my time so i dont come off short or make spellering errors

Quote:
So if it is true that inanimate objects can carry imprinted energy, it should be easy enough to clear, yes? I know some people feel the need to clear their crystals by placing them in the sun, or clear their oracle cards by knocking on the deck, etc.

Im not sure about that. Take your example, you are placing intent on the crystal by placing it in the sun, so i am not sure if the pureness of your intent is written over the last intent that was impressed upon it. There are all types of negative energy that do just fine out in the day time sun so i do question the suns actual effect on the crystal over the symbolism of the sun being a figurehead of god . I dont think you clear intent from an object by placing your intent on the object, if you get my drift. Grounding the object may be a way of clearing energy, just like touching wood when you have a negative thought but thats just my opinion.

Quote:
If energy didn't only follow intent then it would have a mind of its own, no? Where would it go and what would it do without interfering with free will?

I do believe that energy does follow intent but i am not sure that it is "following" more that it is in unison with intent. On the other hand the energy that others feel coming from my hands cant be hurried no matter how much thought i put in to it. Though i dont know if bio electromagnetic energy is slowed when interacting with the physical properties of the body and loses a measure of freedom that noetical thought enjoy.

I have studied the consciousness of energy but i dont feel comfortable quoting something i have read and not experienced fully myself. If you take a cup of water and toss it will start out following your intent but external forces will direct it from that point but i dont consider that the water has mind of its own. Never the less it will stay where it is tossed until ot is evaporated back in to its cycle.

Where thoughts go would depend on the situation though I do believe that your intent does reach the recipient and can return via the connection made. I dont feel in a postion to speak of this although there are some that will tell you where they believe they go.. sorry.

Quote:
Are you a psychic?

I dont like to label myself though my whole life has been bombarded with what you would call psychical events. I dont do readings although my healing work does incorporate the use of the noetical body and connecting with a source that provides information that i really shouldnt know but sometimes do.