Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Guide

Freed myself...

Hello everyone... sorry I have been posting recently but I had some stuff I wanted to talk about.... its been a while....

So I use to astral project a lot through dreams.... but through this way I am kinda half awake half asleep.... I feel drunk when I project this way but it has its benefits... the benefits are... since my conscious mind isnt in complete control, its easier to manifest or do certain things... Like spawn objects or teleport or etc. The bad thing about this for me is that I am impulsive and react based on subconscious presumptions. For instances I have a long history as a warrior from a past life that is dominant in this life time... so I still have habits from that past life.... I can also change my form to reflect that image or even sometimes I am in just that form... so I can seem scary to other beings and for good reason... I have a past... in this life time of doing things I shouldn't be doing.... anyways... but not dark...

I am always trying to augment my physical "real" self to help with certain things.... I have recently started becoming telepathic because I learned to recognize when information comes to me and the origin of it. Because of this understanding I guess my consciousness is building it more. At the same time because I have been learning to astral project consciously I have become aware of physical entity attachments.... my assumption is that everyone gets them in one form or another depending on habits and thought processes.... They are not necessarily a bad thing but something that is meant to teach you. Still working on this understanding.

Recently I have stopped being afraid of negative energies just because it makes me angry what some of these beings do or want to do. Long story short I astral projected through meditation..... and I wanted to free myself of these attachments and so with this intention I stated I am free from these entities... and a giant stone box... maybe 4ft by 4ft popped up. It was whitish gray in color and had all these patterns and symbols on it.... the box looked like it had chains that wrapped around it and I called out... FREEE ME.... and a giant white light that was crystal like came from above and went through the box and down below.... I could feel my real body emit a pulse of some sort and my body felt clear and light physically.

This part is hard to explain because you have to have experienced what I am talking about in order to understand that feeling.... to explain it... its kinda like having someone on your shoulders your entire life or to be carrying weights around and then dropping or removing that weight and feeling that lightness afterwards....

I dont know exactly what I did or what happened but since then I have became aware of my chi or energy field and when ever I sense a 3rd party negative or clinging energy I can now remove it.... I all of the sudden got this visualization that helps me with this process.... hmm.. lets see.... if you held a spoon under the faucet and see how it deflects the water around... this is similar and a very simplistic visual to explain what I do.

welp... I thought I should share....
Old 11-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello everyone... sorry I have been posting recently but I had some stuff I wanted to talk about.... its been a while....

So I use to astral project a lot through dreams.... but through this way I am kinda half awake half asleep.... I feel drunk when I project this way but it has its benefits... the benefits are... since my conscious mind isnt in complete control, its easier to manifest or do certain things... Like spawn objects or teleport or etc. The bad thing about this for me is that I am impulsive and react based on subconscious presumptions. For instances I have a long history as a warrior from a past life that is dominant in this life time... so I still have habits from that past life.... I can also change my form to reflect that image or even sometimes I am in just that form... so I can seem scary to other beings and for good reason... I have a past... in this life time of doing things I shouldn't be doing.... anyways... but not dark...

I am always trying to augment my physical "real" self to help with certain things.... I have recently started becoming telepathic because I learned to recognize when information comes to me and the origin of it. Because of this understanding I guess my consciousness is building it more. At the same time because I have been learning to astral project consciously I have become aware of physical entity attachments.... my assumption is that everyone gets them in one form or another depending on habits and thought processes.... They are not necessarily a bad thing but something that is meant to teach you. Still working on this understanding.

Recently I have stopped being afraid of negative energies just because it makes me angry what some of these beings do or want to do. Long story short I astral projected through meditation..... and I wanted to free myself of these attachments and so with this intention I stated I am free from these entities... and a giant stone box... maybe 4ft by 4ft popped up. It was whitish gray in color and had all these patterns and symbols on it.... the box looked like it had chains that wrapped around it and I called out... FREEE ME.... and a giant white light that was crystal like came from above and went through the box and down below.... I could feel my real body emit a pulse of some sort and my body felt clear and light physically.

This part is hard to explain because you have to have experienced what I am talking about in order to understand that feeling.... to explain it... its kinda like having someone on your shoulders your entire life or to be carrying weights around and then dropping or removing that weight and feeling that lightness afterwards....

I dont know exactly what I did or what happened but since then I have became aware of my chi or energy field and when ever I sense a 3rd party negative or clinging energy I can now remove it.... I all of the sudden got this visualization that helps me with this process.... hmm.. lets see.... if you held a spoon under the faucet and see how it deflects the water around... this is similar and a very simplistic visual to explain what I do.

welp... I thought I should share....

Amazing! How did you succeed to detach your "spiritual body" from a conscious state while meditating? I've been trying this and I am not able to fully detach... Every single time I try, the first thing that happens is that my body becomes extremely huge, then I start to notice two bodies, on is my physical body and the other is my "spiritual body", but it's not fully detached. At first I had some very powerful heart palpitations every single time I tried, but after so many tries, now these palpitations are very gentle and I can go further, last night I felt how I was pulled to the left side towards the sky but I could not fully detach..

My purpose is to help people ( and to help myself too ) and if I can fully detach from a conscious state, then my awareness will be higher and I will be able to go on with my goals, it's just too hard to do it when it happens while at sleep, most of the time I go with the flow and I fly.

You really have a good progress, I am so far behind :)
Old 12-12-2019, 01:45 AM
Guide

:) Dont look at it as being behind or ahead. You are doing great. Learn to be more loving of all things and to not label as many things. With some words in certain instances comes along subconscious meaning and reinforcement of limiting beliefs...

I think that particular time I was sitting up meditating and jumped out of my body into the air. Depending on my position i try different things. If I am laying down I try with my hands to pull myself up and it was def a challenge in the past because sometimes I would be in astral form but afraid to open my eyes for I would open my physical ones and wake up. Now I know the different in feeling between separation so its not much of an issue. I have read different books and one I read that had great results with was a book by a free mason. He mention certain breathing and visualizations that helped alot. Also in order to stay long and do things there are more techniques. Keep on learning buddy!! :)
Old 21-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
So I use to astral project a lot through dreams.... but through this way I am kinda half awake half asleep.... I feel drunk when I project this way but it has its benefits... the benefits are... since my conscious mind isnt in complete control, its easier to manifest or do certain things... Like spawn objects or teleport or etc. The bad thing about this for me is that I am impulsive and react based on subconscious presumptions.

The other problem of astrally projecting when in that state is its harder to tell reality from non reality and to tell lucid dreaming from real astral projection cause you don't have the normal conscious mind in good control. If you have your normal level of thinking there it will be the same as in physical life. Keep working on your energy so you can have more clarity and control outside of your physical experiences.

Quote:
At the same time because I have been learning to astral project consciously I have become aware of physical entity attachments.... my assumption is that everyone gets them in one form or another depending on habits and thought processes...

they are very very common. I think most of us go through that as we gain more awareness. I had a hard time with those for years, I'm doing better now.

Quote:

its great that you've figured out how to get rid of them. . I love it when I get something cleared and go all light and feel that rush of new energy then coming in.
Old 22-12-2019, 03:41 AM
Guide

@Sea Dove :)

Thanks for the response!!! Yeah I just need to build up to a point where I can astral project consistently but I will def need to set aside time for it and the ability to do so. Yeah I figured attachments are very common... They dont seem like completely negative beings but more like lessons.... Yeah I was surprised when that giant stone block came out of no where and the relief I felt afterwards haha... i even grew my hair back. There was a bald patch starting to develop. More meditation though!!