Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon inavalan

We are all unique

And ... we're all right (correct) inside of the boundaries of our own realities

Good morning muffin
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
**** ummmm give me some time because I cant remember where I read that at but they are the hounds of time and its said that if they catch you trying to escape the realm of time and they get a whiff of your sint there's no spell or magic that can stop them from catching you because they were created by the most high god and have authority from him (if I remember correctly) . I'll see if I can find where its from

I have not come across them at all and would of thought if they were a big problem we would of heard more about these. They did not stop me when I went into place of no time. Take care not to believe everything you read in books.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGregor
"The Imagination' realm you describe is the territory of an old enemy. This is why it's not accessible for mass... They want to destroy humanity for a really long time now. I would not recommend you to visit that place again.
You will have many opportunities to exchange knowledge with other traveller and spirit in the spiritual realms.

Also, many more realms exist, but not all of them are friendly to us. If you're not sure, ask your guide and or guardian first. As long as they are not satyr, you should trust them.

Learning can be done in any realm...even those "old enemies" can have something to teach. They once give me a hard lesson but I was deserving of it.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Seeker

sea-dove, what you say is pretty wise. It's nice you manage to encounter them and escape with a hard lesson. Not everyone is that lucky. Their anger again us is growing for a few thousand years now. Again, I will recommend to avoid them.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:24 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
All of this information is coming from my Guides.

Everyone around here is talking about AP, but not everyone is talking about the same type of AP, because of all the different sources over the internet. Some think that AP is a Spirit realm and some think that AP is a collective Imagination realm, guess what, they are both right. They are 3 realms:

The Physical

The Imagination

The Spiritual

Let's talk about the Imagination realm or what the lucid dreamers call the Shared Dreaming or more like Shared Minds. There are global network all around the earth and everything and everyone is connected to it, some people call it the Tree of life. In this realm one can not be hurt and can be used for all kind of stuffs, like long range communication, training, research, art, information storing, the possibilities are endless. This network contain all of the collective knowledge of mankind. This network right now is blocked for mass using, because of a reason unknown.But if everyone starts using it, humanity can be reunited.

The Spiritual realm on other hand is a different story, other rules applied there. Is a totally uncharted territory. Without special protection, one can become lost forever. There are a lot of powerful entity's that populate this realm and not everyone of them is friendly. So one must be careful of what he is doing.

Do you feel you cleared up anything?

You drop a bit of your knowledge and have not returned.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGregor
Their anger again us is growing for a few thousand years now. Again, I will recommend to avoid them.

I am curious to who they are, if you feel like sharing more
Old 08-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I am curious to who they are, if you feel like sharing more

I assumed he was talking about the reptilians.

I've come across them twice astrally and two other times when they had a physical form and I was physical (one of those occassions I had someone else with me who experienced the reptilian too).

Their reaction of me was different in these encounters varying from anger at me when I'd done something which really annoyed them to being surprised by me and hence acting very curious towards me (that one thou in physical form.. tried to get into my head to find out more on me, I think I came to her attention due to doing a lot of energy work at the time and obviously she could see that. I managed to fight off her trying to get inside my head by pushing back her energy (spent 15 mins or so with the reptilian sitting opposite me on a train with her trying the whole time) and the one which lost his human form in front of me and another wasn't even aware that that had happened, so he wasn't even aware that we'd just really seen him so just keep on walking.

Be sensible when out on the astral and things are less likely to go wrong.

Anyway, it's not a case of that you are doomed if you come across those being.. just be respectful and cautious so not to anger them if you come across them.

It was only one out of the four encounters I had that they got obviously angry and retaliated in that manner and it was horrific. I was astrally tortured on that occassion with a hand held laser object which was applied to top of my head and that object causes unbearable pain.. he'd stop as soon as I was about to pass out which happened quickly and wait for me to recover a little only to use this device again on me.. and this was done to me as I wasn't respectful and they tortured me with this device over and over and over.. with that device due to the amount of pain it causes, being tortured for a short time with it feels like being tortured for an eternity. This happened cause I'd spontaneously across them astrally previously and came across a group of them having a meeting in a hall (they were in uniform and had one in charge up on a platform (like a reptilian lieutenant or something, this one had some rank) which was addressing the others. instead of leaving on finding that I'd basically gate crashed on an obviously important reptilian meeting, I'd been rude to them and mocked them, I mocked the leader of their meeting.. out of dislike of their race as I'd stupidly believed they could not hurt me astrally.. well they didn't then but they came after me astrally later.. on another time.. and taught me a good lesson (the torture incident). I have since then. not cause what they did but I've since spiritually learnt not to hate their race and view them in the terms of being part of the oneness thing but yeah it was my own fault that they came after me astrally and tortured me.

be sensible when out in the astral and things are less likely to go wrong. (I think near every time something has gone wrong when I've been astrally projected it's cause I'd initiated that event in some way by doing something stupid.. be it trying to get into someones home astrally without permission (unknown to me till too late he'd set up something to astrally take care of intruders), playing about with things I shouldn't have and should of known better or whatever.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

I agree being sensible.

I know one who says that the astral was created by the one Greek mythology knows as Phanes, he also talked about going into the astral fighting reptilians. Once he talked about how they had concequered a planet from the reptilians. I have no conscious notion of meeting reptilians out there. Neither am I conscious aware of everything my greater being (for lack of better description) does out there. Once my awareness was shifted to it in the middle of some great meeting I believe was in the pleiades, that ended with me shapeshifting into a dragon

@sea-dove hope you have recovered well from that experience
Old 09-12-2019, 05:30 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I have not come across them at all and would of thought if they were a big problem we would of heard more about these. They did not stop me when I went into place of no time. Take care not to believe everything you read in books.
Dont be naive you most likely didn't achieve what you think you did because if you actually break the rules you will know I promise you . And that is no threat I am just speaking from first had experience and only say this because I dont want anybody to get harmed because they didn't know.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Seeker

I was not talking about the reptilian. Those are not always friendly to us but they don't try to exterminate us either. At least not that I know of.

The one I am talking about named themself the Annunaki. I know the wiki gives a totally different translation for there name but, In their tongue, it means warrior. Late Zecharia Sitchin did amazing work translating the Sumerian tablet that describes them and our relationship. Some of his conferences are also available on youtube.

To resume a long story short, they came on earth to harvest gold. They introduce some of there DNA in our ancestors to make us smart enough to use their tools but still dependant on them so we became their slaves. With the help of friends (they don't like attention and I will not reveal their name), we learn how to use medicinal herbs, agriculture, mathematics, science, and philosophy. We learn how to survive without the Annunaki and a war began. The native story keepers tell the story of 12 tribes that united there force again the Annunaki and force them to hide in the deepest cave of our planet. They are now rebuilding their force and their hated again us is growing since then.

Now you know why you should avoid any of their territories.