Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-01-2020, 09:06 AM
Master
thank you for those kind words Ewwerrin...
Old 20-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Knower

Aknaton,

Do you or anyone else have any advice to give on learning control and to feel comfortable when in the process of AP?

It seems to me that I have begun to do it, without meaning to, while I sleep. I often go to visit people. The main problem with this is that I tend to feel a lot of fear during the experience. Sometimes it is nice but it always ends with me waking up in fear. I ask here particularly because this has been happening for a few nights now, and then today I hear the ringing in my ears again and thought of white sky and this thread!

Although I am aware, while asleep, that this is not a normal dream, and seem to be semi aware i'm dreaming (It seems like a dream except impossibly vivid, I sometimes go to places I know, and I can feel energies in the dream which I normally can't, and I can control my own actions, even do things energetically, but I can't control where I'm going or anything similar.) I am not yet fully aware I am asleep when this is happening.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Old 25-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Master
FoxTracks - have trust in your spiritual support family, total trust then you lose the fear completely because they are watching caring... So next time something fear based happens, then ask/listen - say what we going do about this then.

The ringing side that is so important to me - today I was re reading my diary going over the last few years, and so many times another rubbish dream that was, tinnitus having a go again in early hours - next night amazing vivid dream - so mixed up and vivid as you are experiencing. But the ringing as in tinnitus sounding, is so important 'listen' sometimes/many times you will then get a thought if you listen calmly.

Then when you've said as I do thank you great idea, the tinitus/ringing subsides - I could write a book on great ideas my beautiful support team have sent me, usually ideas to help people - 'we are a team' to help others, which is as it should be.
Old 26-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
thank you for those kind words Ewwerrin...
And thank you for your kind appreciation which you have shared with me and has blessed me with a greater allowed realisation of all the goodness of all that exists, and it's humbling capacity to express itself so wonderfully through you.

There is so much goodness for you. And may it always help and love you fully as you love it. Always guide you effortlessly on your evermore being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously, here and now. May it always provide you with all that you need, to be do or have anything you so truely desire.

May all of your fears dissolve evermore effortlessly and naturally and worthily in the light of the one that you are being and becoming evermore here and now.

May you recognize the boundless nature that is of your love, and the infinitely and eternally ever expanding resolution that is of your love. And may you thus reveal it throughout any and all spaces of all times and all times of all spaces. And revel in the never ending bathin of the never ending light that is of your eternally and infinitely ever expanding unconditionally worthy and loving nature of being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 26-01-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
Thank you so much Ewwerrin - such kind words, I will keep pushing on here to help people on the forum and locally in my town, you will inspire me more, thank you again... Such kind words...... Love and Light to 'you' for evermore - and everyone 'here' also.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:59 AM
Seeker

Book1 White sky

Thank you for sharing. I am also very aware again of spirit animal guides. I have seen tigers, lions and eagles and many more. They bring messages and protection for me. Its great we can share and such a relief to know your not alone in this anymore. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Much love and light to all x
Old 03-03-2020, 09:05 AM
Seeker

Hi One light

Hi One light. It is a beautiful day here in Hull, England. Feeling blessed to have found this forum and all of its beautiful healing energy. As soon as I log on I feel so peaceful. Thank you to all of you here.

Much love and light to you all xx
Old 03-03-2020, 09:14 AM
Seeker

Hi Fox tracks

I have had this experience as well. I have been able to control what I do in a dream and revisit a dream. I have been to another planet something to do with Plaides (I think) and was shown animals, greenery and their homes. It was like looking at a block of apartments with plants on balconies. The animals were nothing Ive seen on earth before. Thank you for sharing. I have complete trust in my spirit team. I do as I am told (mostly) haha. Its taken us years to get to this stage. For me it was all about trust.

Thank you for sharing. Much love and light to all x
Old 21-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Seeker

Looking forward to see what it'll be posted
Old 22-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
Hi Tracy1 - I only just spotted these last few posts, I have been so busy - welcome here to you in Hull, enjoy the forum...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...