Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-07-2019, 11:05 PM
Suspended
Seeker

A sign? Or just fear?

I hope this is the right section to post in.

A little background... I was having a rough year at my job, and at a very low point applied for a new job in January.

I didn't hear anything from them so I went on with my life. My job got better. Still a difficult job, but I was mentally doing better.

Then, in May, my current job sent me the yearly contract I have to sign to stay, and the place I applied for called me for an interview. SAME day!

I went on the interview because i figured I may as well check it out. But at this point I wasn't really sure I wanted to leave a job I was successful at and had developed really good, supportive friendships and work relationships in.

I was offered the new job and decided to take it (better hours, less work, better pay, better commute, and a step up - although in a slightly different field- than what I do now). But I still had doubts, and a gut feeling that maybe I was choosing wrongly.

The new job starts in a week. I was sitting here feeling very sad (and apprehensive to basically start all over in a new position) and thought to myself that maybe I should change my mind. And I opened Facebook to distract myself and the first thing that pops up is a post from my best work friend who I truly believe is an angel on earth, or as close as a human can be. And is someone who very, very rarely posts anything on Facebook.

So now I'm doubting everything, including my doubt.

Did I make the wrong choice? Is the universe trying to tell me something? Or is my doubt just fear of starting over and normal? Why is my head telling me to do one thing and my gut another?
Old 12-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Seeker
Just the same

I am going through just the same thing. I have a job that I like, but don't love. I have an opportunity to try for a much better paying job, that will be much harder, and maybe even more than I can handle. And I also have a possible place back at the old place I worked, making better pay, but no job security. I NEED to work. If I stay where I am I am safe, but bored and frustrated. If I try the better paying job, I may not be great at it and they (the kids I would be teaching) really deserve someone who can give them the best chance. and, if I go back to the place I loved, I may lose the position with staffing and $ changes because they would not be able to keep up matching my salary right now. I am frozen, too scared and guilty and emotional to make a decision. I keep thinking that I am getting clear signs on this one - (I get signs from my mom and others) but then, when I accept one situation, more changes our on. I have no idea what to do. Maybe we can work it all out here.
Old 13-07-2019, 02:01 AM
Deactivated Account

I think its fear and your reading too much into the friend.

Quote:
better hours, less work, better pay, better commute, and a step up

Sounds like the Universe is working harder to make your life easier!

In my personal opinion, I feel you made the right decision. Your right on time and the Universe has you right where you need to be. No matter how awful it feels( because that is what doubt and guilt does) Trust you made right choice. Don't fear it, own it.

Change is not easy or comfortable. Its much more easier to stay in the same space, with the same people and never change. If changes were easy, everyone would take the plunge, but they dont. Look at this change as personal growth and an opportunity to open your world to a new level of awareness. It wont be easy but it will be worth it.

Thats my peas and carrots anyways. Good luck in whatever you choose. Thats the best part, you get to choose
Old 13-07-2019, 05:21 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Thank you Clover. I think that was exactly what I needed to hear.

And I love your fox :)
Old 13-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Master
Hi,

What we fear the most is change. Even when that change is for the better.

Most likely you will keep that good friendship and make new friends.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad infinitum
I hope this is the right section to post in.

A little background... I was having a rough year at my job, and at a very low point applied for a new job in January.

I didn't hear anything from them so I went on with my life. My job got better. Still a difficult job, but I was mentally doing better.

Then, in May, my current job sent me the yearly contract I have to sign to stay, and the place I applied for called me for an interview. SAME day!

I went on the interview because i figured I may as well check it out. But at this point I wasn't really sure I wanted to leave a job I was successful at and had developed really good, supportive friendships and work relationships in.

I was offered the new job and decided to take it (better hours, less work, better pay, better commute, and a step up - although in a slightly different field- than what I do now). But I still had doubts, and a gut feeling that maybe I was choosing wrongly.

The new job starts in a week. I was sitting here feeling very sad (and apprehensive to basically start all over in a new position) and thought to myself that maybe I should change my mind. And I opened Facebook to distract myself and the first thing that pops up is a post from my best work friend who I truly believe is an angel on earth, or as close as a human can be. And is someone who very, very rarely posts anything on Facebook.

So now I'm doubting everything, including my doubt.

Did I make the wrong choice? Is the universe trying to tell me something? Or is my doubt just fear of starting over and normal? Why is my head telling me to do one thing and my gut another?

hello! all signs are actually a reflection of our inner state of being and awareness. you are right to question whether it's a sign or just fear. fear means that you are focusing on what you don't want to happen and when you fear long enough, you will start to manifest that fear into your life and guess what the first physical manifestations will be? SIGNS!! this is for things you want and don't want. when you focus on anything long enough with enough emotion, you will start seeing signs of that thing manifesting into your life. they may start out as an ad you see about the subject, someone might say something to you (as your friends post did) or you might hear a story about somebody else experiencing the same thing. this starts to snowball and strengthens your perception about whatever it is you are focusing on and if you are not conscious of the process, it will add even more emotion and energy towards that which will continue to manifest more SOLID physical manifestations. i've had quite a few big life changing events that have happened in my life - from 2 near death experiences and a neighbors house that caught fire due to focusing on fears of those things happening. these are just a few of the larger incidences that happened to me when i focused on what i didn't want. many other smaller things have been traced back to my thoughts and emotions and focus as well. my advice to you..get in a clear space and from that space, put forth into the Universe what you DO want. picture yourself in this new job and experiencing it as the most fulfillling job possible. get into that place often and then ask yourself if you're making the right choice. in attracting things to us, it's very much about inner alignment rather than outer action - probably a 80/20 rule here. also, because of this, remember that it doesn't matter what you do. you can manifest a better job or improvement in your current one but the work is all inner work and alignment rather than picking up and moving to another company etc.

i made this video below that will help you shed your fears on a regular basis so you can start moving towards what you truly desire. namaste, love and light.

jason

Let Go Of Fear, Worry and Anxiety and Increase Your Manifestation Power
https://youtu.be/nFRpi0ZxN7Y
Old 29-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I think you made the correct choice.
Just remember the best things in life are on the other side of fear.