Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I have mostly my human appearence when I am there but once I was all clothed in Light, I had some light armor on me, big wings made of light and I believe also I had a sword made of light, I am not sure, it was too much light. I experienced this new appearence when I found myself trapped in a helish place.

Interesting. Ive found myself in the form of an angel a few times when OBE , I have really big wings (as big as the ones in this picture and of that kind of style though I have more feathers in my wings than that, I dont think my feathers were that big and chunky but are rather soft looking but anyway, the shape and size of my wings are like that https://www.beliefnet.com/inspiratio...spot-them.aspx are your wings like that too? When I'm in that form my consciousness is actually different to my normal (it has more knowledge than this normal me does). We (these angels and me) work in a small group (usually I find 3-5 or 6 of us together doing certain work eg directing healing energies at certain things/places or dealing with entities and removing them from places and taking them back to where they are supposed to be).
Old 03-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
often the human beings I am exploring or interacting with have not much ability to acknowledge/know/perceive/receive me or communicate with me. Altho, one time, a person was dying and suffering or in alot of pain, when I was in my no body state, and because he had an expectation of receiving or perceiving something beyond his normal reality, as he knew he was going to die, he actually intentionally communicated to non-physical, he actually perceived/received me as I was floating towards him .

Same with my dying aunt. She went out of body and could see me before she headed towards the light which we both were able to see together. I walked as far as I could go towards it following her and she knew I was there doing so.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I don’t notice if I do or not. What I do know is I’m getting the ability to pick things up. I visit this one family, not sure if it’s this universe and an alternative, anyway it has three cats, 4 kids and the parents. I’ve been able to pet the cats as they are getting to know me. Also picked up a cat toy and played with them. One child was having a nightmare and I went into her body and chased it away. My first time entering a body was a dying woman and I reached out to get the water another women was giving me. I actually felt the hand and glass which freaked me out and I woke up. Now I’m able to see when I’m awake, but it’s taking a lot of practice.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Master

WarriorWinyan.. cats very commonly astrally project themselves and I wouldn't be surprised when they do if they do not create astral versions of their favourite toys to play with.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
WarriorWinyan.. cats very commonly astrally project themselves and I wouldn't be surprised when they do if they do not create astral versions of their favourite toys to play with.

That is good to know, I’ve got 3cats of our own so not surprised I’m drawn to this family.