Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 11-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Pathfinder
Question -= Perfect teeth spell? Help please =-

Hi kind witches and mags.

I would like to know weather you know a good spell to have perfect teeth?

Thanks
Old 11-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Master

Umm.....no....in all my years of practice I've never come across a spell for perfect teeth. I think you're doomed to go to your dentist and see what he can do for you
Old 12-11-2015, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder
I have the perfect spell for you:
Brush 3 times a day, Floss, and visit a dentist regularly
Old 12-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Master
I think there needs to be a posting on what a "spell" actually is !
Old 12-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Ascender

If you can eat without pain, you've got perfect teeth.
Old 16-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator
I may have 'limiting beliefs' but I think the only way to have Hollywood-style perfect looking teeth is to go to a good dentist and go for porcelain veneers, good crowns, or implants. That costs a fortune by the way.
A tooth-straightening brace, plus professional whitening can also help if things aren't too bad.

Most people have beautiful imperfections. I am inclined to go with Shaunc's approach and say if you have no pain, no decay that needs attention, and can eat just fine, then you are not doing so bad.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder
So how did those witches from 100s of years ago do? There was no dentist then!
Old 02-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator
Well I haven't seen photos of those witches from 100s of years ago. But believe it -hundreds of years ago (16th 17th, 18th centuries and before) -most peoples' teeth by the time they were in their 20s or 30s were going black, even if they were spiritually skilful people with wonderful Souls. In those days if a tooth got bad, it got pulled. Alcohol was the only anaesthetic. So they would have had a few gaps as well.
Those who avoided all "sweetmeats" and drank ale instead of sweet wine would do better! (Water was generally toxic and even deadly, as Typhus and Cholera could be caught by drinking most water.) Most likely, the peasants had better teeth than the upper classes, owing to their rudimentary diet.

But....those witches might have instinctively known what things may cause their teeth to rot -and avoided them! They may have used certain herbs which helped clean their teeth or remove acid and plaque etc.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Master
You could do a perfect teeth spell..and I wouldn't hesitate to do that but what it would do is clear the path. It wouldn't go 'poof' and give you that perfect Crest smile overnight...

Clearing the path means...allowing the universe to assist you in your quest.

That still means you would have to go to the dentist and have cosmetic work done, but circumstances may fall into place so that you would be able to obtain your desired results.

That is the way magic works.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Lepus

Hello Rozie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
You could do a perfect teeth spell..and I wouldn't hesitate to do that but what it would do is clear the path. It wouldn't go 'poof' and give you that perfect Crest smile overnight...

Clearing the path means...allowing the universe to assist you in your quest.

That still means you would have to go to the dentist and have cosmetic work done, but circumstances may fall into place so that you would be able to obtain your desired results.

That is the way magic works.

I agree. The practitioner must do his, or her part in the mundane to achieve his, or her goal.

Blessed be,
Lepus