Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Suspended
Master
Does God want a perfect society? Will he use imperfect people in his vision?
I believe this has and also will be answered within the People of the Truth. We are only imperfect because of the flood of deceit that's mentioned in Revelations 12. No worries if thePeople of the Truth in their current state would listen intently they would hear Babylon already crumbling as We(I and I) speak. There are many so called imperfect vessels that hear it. I just came in and noticed this thread that interests me so I spoke in season and now that that is done I'll be getting back to my usual Life, by all means stay blessed even as your Righteousness grows if you are of the Will of the Father and of the Love of the Mother, and like there was any difference.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
. We are only imperfect because of the flood of deceit that's mentioned in Revelations 12.

Revelations 12 isn't referring to the actual flood in Noah's time. it's speaking symbolically about the "WOMAN" and the dragon". we are imperfect because of Adam's sin, it brought death to ALL humans. which is why Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3), sent him to save us. see, (Rom.5:12 -Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned). and (Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous).
Old 23-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Revelations 12 isn't referring to the actual flood in Noah's time. it's speaking symbolically about the "WOMAN" and the dragon". we are imperfect because of Adam's sin, it brought death to ALL humans. which is why Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3), sent him to save us. see, (Rom.5:12 -Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned). and (Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous).
Not here for a debate and you seem to have gone off on a tangent so I'll just let you travel down your road.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Suspended
Master
In fact why don't you go through what mickiel requested by answering his questions?
Old 23-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Suspended
It's not for your such intelligence to answer all the questions for Mickiel. Or you can't answer that for God. That's is God's blessings. You only mess up the question for nothing. You can't do anything that help or give advice to anybody. So you know what I mean? This is from God.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 23-09-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Suspended
Master
So I'll actually let the trolls get back to their usual and I see Bong even though ITS on my ignore list is out to annoy the sane People and like sky123 has many other usernames.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Not here for a debate and you seem to have gone off on a tangent so I'll just let you travel down your road.

I like the road she seems to be taking so far.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
So I'll actually let the trolls get back to their usual and I see Bong even though ITS on my ignore list is out to annoy the sane People and like sky123 has many other usernames.

Not true Ahiyah, I have one account.....
Old 23-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:

When you answer those questions, you're acting as God . Are you realize that but your mind isn't that clear to represent God , so whatever you answer will not be right. So I ask you no need to answer anymore otherwise you mess up God's will.

Just now, what I wrote is from God Jehovah. It's not what me asking you to stop giving anymore answer. So you're scolding me for telling you? That's why your intelligence is not good enough to handle God's matter.

Again, my Cupidson reassuring me that response is from God Jehovah. So i and you can trust what I say.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I like the road she seems to be taking so far.
That's algudz did you like the part about how the Noah flood has nothing to do with the Flood mentioned in Revelations too? Symbolisms are symbolisms the Flood in Noah's day was a danger and also the flood mentioned in Revelations is also a danger to a certain people. They are also likened to the baptism. Looking at the water baptism and the Floods is like an enemy being allowed to attack you from all angles. As for Adam which are many and Eve which are many as well as Lilith/Lilitu/Lili'u/Liliku which are also many and are symbolisms all on their own and the so called original sin is something to be discerned when you think of the verse that says "before the Law was given sin was already in the world" and considering that Seth walked with God which is also Hebrew poetry and is symbolic but what sin did Seth commit? Oh that's right because the bibles say that "All have fallen short of the Glory of God" so all have sinned and since sin is the transgression of the Torah what sin did Seth commit? Lets remember what Yeshua said when he was in a heated discussion with some hypocrites "You are of your father the devil he was a such and such from the BEGINNING" that such and such part is the breaking of the commandments which according to Yeshua was given at the beginning. Strange! I wonder why you haven't commented on the other stuff I have posted. Btw been waiting for you to reply to them to get a discussion going.