Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Curious, do you think Jesus stopped speaking after Paul?

Just that.
He obviously did not stop speaking to humans after his 'death'...he is still
around.
Do you ever read messages from him to others or do you shun them
thinking they are from some devil/demon? Has he spoken to you?

Here is an example of something he said in 1987 to someone...from a demon? Or can you tell?

''Are you willing to allow yourself to see everything around you
and within you as the doorway to the Kingdom of heaven, waiting only
for you to acknowledge its presence and to open it?''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Miss H; Hello

Hmm - interesting thing to think about - from a demon, or from Christ..??...

Well - I believe I met Christ in a face to face encounter so to spiritually speak - mind to mind actually, but it played out as though it were "flesh and blood" of course it never was that.. So I know HE CAN manifest directly.... But also - Iam acutely aware of His teaching -which He basically said we are to become Him, and as this was happening, as the transformation was ongoing for us, we would have a "comforter" - the Holy Ghost - and it is through THAT connection to Him, that all guidance comes He promised..

Now I can only go by experience as I say - and believe Christ fully and know for sure for my Self, His truth applies - I found the exact thing He said I would find, so I trust Him completely, that Holy Ghost connection is VERY real - legitimate knowledge is indeed made acessable VERY Easily here directly by the mortal mind - and SOMETIMES for me it is like a "spoken voice" in that manner - but more usually, its like a "memory" that youve always known, and can be recalled fully, instantly - like 2 x 2 lol - it becomes absolutely foundaitonal truth, rather than a spoken, delivered truth...

Personally, I tend to trust the deeper memory type far more that the spoken voice type of wisdom....I t just seems more complete, whole.... The first time it was spoken - it said "Peter, dont be afraid" - deep in silent trance - I of course, immediately jerked OUT of said trance, missed its invite...lol..

Other times it has spoken it has always been URGENT and immediate situation advise -do this - say this -act now !! Usually like a minute or so later, the reason becomes clear and Im prepared already - Handy, my mate ALWAYS has our back always know how to deal with whatever we face if wwe learn to trust it... Its NEVER led me astray - Ive never met a spiritual demon directly but I do believe they exist, knew someone who had such an encounter - but I do know evil here in the world exists for sure - so I cant really say if demons deliver spiritual confusion in that manner, but going on what I do know, if they did, it would indeed HAVE to be by the voice method - as see, the Holy Ghost has to be invited, ALLOWED, and is primarily an INNER energetic union that starts it off... It is indeed, the identical process of opening chakra and awakening Kundalini - identical phenomena..

Only later as that process nears completion, does the spiritual realm become opened up to the mortal mind.. The mortal mind becomes whole as the process completes - this part here reading this, and "subconscious self" known as ONE reality - the third eye is opened and spiritual realms are accessed...

But as I say, for the "learning of truth" element" for me, its more that deep seated memory type - very - comfortable and secure feeling.. Once "thine eye becomes single" as He says - the mind is WHOLE - so its easy to understand how we perceive now a WHOLE truth, as if it was "memory", because now we have access to OUR whole mind and the wisdom that was delivered directly into that which we think is "subconscious" is now laying open and clear here at the surface also.. No longer separate but whole awareness...
Old 08-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Suspended
You've not learn dharma or Mana or spiritual abilities from Jesus, then you believe you've met Jesus. You never tell what important things he has either teaching or let you to know something about your belief. Then it's a fake, he has no knowledge of Jesus. He can only provide you with wrong concept.

You see what I've learned from Jesus. I can pray and nail my fiercest bad god when both him and alien attack me. After that the prayers from the Bible (that you think is fake) nailed the bad god in my body and the alien fleeing away.

Jesus can make his Bible by only put a hand on empty book for a few minutes then the rules for human to follow is written. (My spirit can do as him). And he places it to the sky to keep an eye on human action.

The cross can shoot out light from the middle of it to very far space. I can see him coming out from my chest by my naked eyes. And he seldom leaves me for far distance travel.

I can using his dharma to do things in spiritual that's to take the sickness from my parents, demons or dark energy ....... So I'm proving that I'm his apprentice.

So what does he teach you? The answer is nothing only what you know.....but all are not true, it's the demonic projection that cheating you and it's in the astral playground in your body but not outside. You think that It's outside your body, no. Your consciousness can never go outside. It's because your spirit is no yet can go outside. He can possessed you and let you in trance and see whatever that's not true. But if you still insist and have that problem with wrong confidence to believe that's your own business but don't cheat others with your wrong believe.

That's what I can help you to see the exact truth. And you mustn't tell wrong concept to misleading others especially the Christianity concept. It's by wrong perception of your cheated encounters.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..
Miss H; Hello

Well - I believe I met Christ in a face to face encounter so to spiritually speak...
Wow. Nice post. Thank you.
I believe he still speaks to whomever and some have written books or somewhere told about it...cuz it wasn't
just a couple times but an on-going message...that sometimes went for years!
I don't need to tell all the books I know about...but they are very intelligent,
clear and all for the purpose of helping us come Home.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Master

Today Jesus speaks through his word, the Bible, and through the Holy Spirit. He also warned us that there would be false Christs who try to deceive us. If you receive a message that claims to be from him, compare it with what the Bible teaches to find out if it is from him or from a deceiver.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Theophilus; Yes, that's a good core sentiment - but - what if the bible itslf has been corrupted..??...

And look - it HAS been exactly that - the NEW testament is a man made fraud and that is NOT the actual disciples writing those canon gospels, and in fact nobody speaking in those canon gospels even knew Christ or the disciples directly -the new testament is a manufactured book with stated intention to "stop a civil war" - it is more like a POLITICAL MANIFESTO rather than a spiritual text..

Constantine had it manufactured - pieced together - like cut n paste - from HUNDREDS of pre existant manuscripts... Once they had assembled the bits they wanted as "truth", they then OUTLAWED everything else and simply murdered anybody who didn't agree... Thus they FORCED that bible truth upon us all - but it was never WHOLE or LEGITIMATE or ORIGINAL truth - it is done to enable them to continue to dominate you (all)..

If you want Christ ORIGINAL truth - then its far more profitable to seek out EVERYTHING that the religion forbad you to know - if THEY call it "heresy" then it is actually rather crucial that you see it and learn its meaning, as they have WITH HELD the truth of Christ from you - just as He warned - DAMN those Pharisees, they tool the keys to KNOWLEDGE He said, and have trapped you (all) in deceit.... For those with ears to hear...
Old 10-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Master
This is kinda sensitive subject since we are on the Christian forum

Jesus at that time was just recently ascended. When the soul disincarnates and exencarnates from the world it takes time, not because the soul is bound by time but because the soul might have some work to do with those among the living.

Jesus's ascension wasn't something that happened like a linear event. It was a process as described by St. John's gospel.

Jesus' spirit and body were resurrected which was a rare event, something God (Father/Mother, Great Spirit, Great Grandfather) had done unto him for the sake of humanity's learning in the material realm.

His presence was still active in Jerusalem and parts of Palestine as he guided the apostles and new disciples into the movement. What makes anyone think Paul was the only one to have such a thing to happen? Paul was just the one who had the most dramatic conversion because he was technically a murderer turned mystic.

Paul could also read and write which is why we have Paul's writings. I believe Christ appeared to many people through his world during this period it just isn't recorded. Paul is also an example of the human being who is a spiritual being having a human experience filled with contradictions, warts and all.

Paul was a better example as to how anyone can be transformed. Paul also was a good example of a soul going from the old law (Karma) into the new ever-lasting timeless law of Grace. Karma is a law that God created for souls to undergo in this world and the next and in between for their soul growth based on the good and bad deeds committed by them. You receive what you put out. But to be saved from your own actions because majority of humanity acts from a place of ignorance and narrow-mindedness, God has a Higher Law that is uncreated, flows from his eternal Beingness which is his Personal activity, whereas Karma is impersonal.

Wrath of God is not directly from the Great Loving Grandfather Creator, but from a Law he designed from the beginning. The Mercy of God is directly from the mouth and hands of Spirit.

But Jesus never stopped guiding people. If you look at the Saints and mystics in the Middle-Ages there were countless stories of him appearing to them with his resurrected body. He may not seem as active nowadays but that's only because we have fallen asleep. We also have angels, guides, ancestors, family members on the other side of Life who have jobs and duties to help us. Jesus is just one of many but he is more powerful than most since he lived a perfect life on earth. Karma and grace were perfectly harmonious in his life as a Man.

A lot of people claim to see and experience CHrist and they say his presence and aura is an intense powerful force of love, a love that can not be described. It is the closest vibration and energy you will feel next to God which you will experience when you die and cross over.

He is just not speaking directly like as he did with Paul because during those days Jesus had a more active mission to get his teachings spread throughout the Gentile world. That's all
Old 10-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Amilius; Yes I can agree with the general gist of that... I should mention a very famous gnostic text here - the Pistis Sophia - which is actually Christ CONTINUING to deliver His truths - after the Resurrection, in spirit directly - out of body direct communion just as He taught - and the teaching of the Pistis have Him here among us for many many years indeed..

These days Christ is still very very active...I myself as said "met" him - I have spoken to many over the years that share similar experinces.. But look - whenever we come forward, places such as this, we are inevitably met with criticism, disbelief, hostility, slander, confrontation, bigotry, jealousy and eogic challenges constantly.... Its no wonder many would choose to stay silent or end up doubting their own truths in the face of such overwhelming negativity..

And the reason WHY we face such hostility..??...Is SIMPLE - read ay number of spiritual accounts of near death experiences or spiritually transformative events (google nde`s and ste`s) - we soon see the overwhelming majority of modern Christic encounters are NONE RELIGIOUS - and the vast majority of them end up turning AWAY from all religion after they have such a direct encounter....

MANY people meet CHRIST - but not many at all meet the "religious jesus" - the first is universal spiritual truth - the second is man made religious confusion (done with intent to us) - those who glimpse the truth in spirit directly, turn from the religious confusion completely - which is what Christ actually taught when He was among us.. Then, we come here to places like this to share His legitimate truth, only to have to face 2000years of inbred lies and deception that must be broken down first....It becomes more like a battle and we are often outright just - rejected - before His truth can even be heard they drown it out with religious dogma that is actually mostly wrong...

Im reminded as He said - blessed are you when you are persecuted in your heart and no peace shall be found wherever you are persecuted... Christ truth disturbs the religious mind completely - they cannot bare to hear it for it shows their delusion clearly and shatters their entire foundation - and so those who KNOW Christ will always be attacked when they speak His truth, they soon learn this, and so it becomes rare to find one with courage enough to speak His truth boldly...
Old 10-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Up to now you still obsessed by your mind of not Jesus that "you meet in the Paradise". It's obvious that Jesus never teaches you the good things that he tells others. But you never think that he's the fake.

I've captured the demon from your body . He's a dry up corpse and an image of projection of his soul or spirit in your head that you think is holy spirit. I use Jesus's ability to take sickness or darkness energy from my patients. That's Jesus's ability and with no mistake here.

But your meeting is in your body or astral playground but not outside of your body. It's because your description of you meet with Jesus in the Paradise isn't true or real. So I tell you again and again but you still interested to spreading it as truth that you've met the real Jesus.

And you are misled or misunderstood the whole truth of the religions as all the lies in Christianity that means you've made yourself an anti-christ or anti-christianity. So you're not Christian in this aspect but you're criticize the religion in a Christian forum but you don't understand the truth at all. I think you better listen to all of us carefully. Or you mustn't spreading fake truth here. That's your petty knowledge and demon misconception which is a misleading mind to do something wrong and obviously it's a processed mind.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
And look - it HAS been exactly that - the NEW testament is a man made fraud and that is NOT the actual disciples writing those canon gospels, and in fact nobody speaking in those canon gospels even knew Christ or the disciples directly -the new testament is a manufactured book with stated intention to "stop a civil war" - it is more like a POLITICAL MANIFESTO rather than a spiritual text..
The Bible was inspired by God. If God could inspire the writing of the Bible, don't you think he has the power to preserve it from being corrupted? You are wrong when you say that no one who wrote the Bible knew Christ or the disciples. Matthew and John were disciples. Mark lived in Jerusalem and probably knew the Jesus and the disciples since his mother's home was later a meeting place for them. Mark 14:51,52 says, " And a young man followed him, with nothing but a linen cloth about his body. And they seized him, but he left the linen cloth and ran away naked." Most people think this young man was Mark. He not only saw Jesus arrested but it is likely that he overheard the prayer of Jesus while the disciples were sleeping. That would explain how we have the record of what he prayed.

Quote:
Constantine had it manufactured - pieced together - like cut n paste - from HUNDREDS of pre existant manuscripts... Once they had assembled the bits they wanted as "truth", they then OUTLAWED everything else and simply murdered anybody who didn't agree... Thus they FORCED that bible truth upon us all - but it was never WHOLE or LEGITIMATE or ORIGINAL truth - it is done to enable them to continue to dominate you (all)..
We have manuscripts of all of the New Testament from before the time of Constantine, so we know he could not have changed the New Testament to suit his agenda.