Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

SpiritualNovice;

.......and........which god..??? lol
You too ... do you feel better after trolling?
Old 10-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Baro - That's hardly accurate though is it..??...or fair......

I think youll find - if you even bother to read - I present an alternative truth that is all - not "trolling" anything - just revealing all the things the religion has hidden and with held form you (all)....Keep it real please...

This truth I reveal is actually far more legitimate than anything ordained by the religion - ORIGINAL truth, which as said THEY surpress for their own agenda of YOUR domination... Im HELPING you - as He did - doing as He bids me to do, giving you TRUTH that can finally set you free...Not trolling anything my friend but of course, make of it what you will...
Old 10-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Do you feel better now, after trolling?

Asking a legitimate question is trolling ?
When you ask a person ' Who is satan ' you usually find that they don't know themselves but have been conditioned by their religion or upbringing to believe in a satan. So mybe you can explain to me please. Who is satan ?
Old 10-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

If you didn't notice this is the Religions & Faiths > Christianity forum. This isn't the place to question Christianity. For that there is a Members-Only Forums > Strong Opinions & Discussions forum.

Be respectful! Read not to contradict and confute ... !
Old 10-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?

Jehovah God and Jesus created ALL, satan was first a beautiful Angel ,(Ezek. 28:13-15), until he began to sin. he wanted what Jehovah God had, which was to be worshiped. God didn't make him the way he is now. satan became that way when he lied to Eve, accusing him of doing something wrong. Angels have "FREE WILL" like humans. but Jehovah God expected them to use it for righteousness , satan didn't! despite the belief of a "HELLFIRE" ,did the bible show demons were kicked out of Heaven into a fiery place?

NO it didn't! ,(Rev.12:7-9), shows he and his followers were kicked straight to EARTH! see also, (Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child).
sadly MANY doesn't understand where the word "HELL" came from. research if MANY really wanted the truth. would show that that word came from TWO WORDS. one from Hebrew and the of from Greek, "SHEOL and HADES". which was translated into the word "HELL". these words actually mean grave!

MANY don't understand what Jesus meant when he said ," anyone calling his brother "Raca"/ foolish ,"shall be in danger of hell fire". now king David and other men of Old had made some bad decisions. and it was worst then calling someone a fool, yet they were forgiven. so why would ANYONE want to believe just saying those words, can get one place in an eternal fire? Jesus KNEW humans understand what fire does, destroy! one faithful person spoke of "HELL", this is what Jonah said concerning "HELL" , (Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice).

he THOUGHT he would die there, in a since it would have been his grave. did Jehovah tell Adam that if he ate from a certain tree. he would be sent to a fiery place? , NO!, Jehovah told Adam he would "surely die",(kjv), Gen. 2:17).
Jehovah's words shows us that there would have been NO NEED to punish the dead for their sins. because once HUMANS DIED, they're "free from their sins", (Rom. 6:7). why?! because once we die, our sins are paid in full ,(Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord). also MANY believe the "SOUL" leaves the dead body, and that's what will be burning in a "Hellfire", a false teachings!

but the "SOUL" ISN'T a little ghost that leaves the body, the SOUL... IS A LIVING BEING ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). Jesus even showed us this when he was speaking a parable of the “rich man”, Jesus said ,(“And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry”, Luke 12:19). Why would Jesus use this word, if he KNEW the SOUL was the ghost of the dead? The dead wouldn't need to eat and drink, would they?

scripture says this ,(Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die..). if the "SOUL" is that of an ALREADY dead person, how doe it "DIE"... again? so demons are NOT in ANY fiery place, they on EARTH, "all day, everyday!" doing what they do best, getting people to do these things ,(1 Cor. 6:9,10 (NLT), Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people...). and this INCLUDE many who say they are "Christians"!
Old 10-09-2017, 07:06 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?

God created an angel being, given great power and authority--he rebelled and wanted to be worshipped--he is getting it--sin= worship to satan.
The bible is clear--Satan and his angels were cast to the EARTH. This is where they are.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Experiencer

Hi Fp;ls...

For those interested in legitimate spiritual truth, rather than religious propaganda, then I advise to check out the Jewish part of the bible - your "old testament" and check out their lore, history - keep it all in their societal context as you begin to read the twisting truth in the new testament......

See clearly - this "satan" IS NOT AN INDIVIDUAL - it is more like a JOB TITLE - a station, a position - it is NOT an individual Angel.. The word it self is HA satan - and means precisely, THE accuser - one who accuses - and it was originally used to denote the "prosecution" aspect of your Souls judgement and the dealing between man and god..ha-satan is like a righteous barrister prosecuting your soul on gods behalf.. You know stand before that god, an angel reads out your life history, and that angel IS satan , the accuser, telling god all that you did wrong....

At least, that's its original meaning...But as said YOUR RELIGION, needs to dominate you - so it made this into something evil - based on the ORIGINAL truth that Christ alone reveals - and they MANUFACTURED the "evil devil satan" based on YOUR OWN GODS NATURE !!

This WHOLE ISSUE of "light vs dark" - war in heaven - eternal struggle - is much more associated with the religions AFTER CHRISTS MURDER than the foundation that was core Jewish heritage...This satan character - the whole battle good vs evil - is really a CATHOLIC thing, and not a thing Christ was at all concerned about.....NEVER MENTIONED in the ORIGINAL gospels at all - but as I say, the religion needed an enemy to justify its control and domination of you all (to protect you from a none existence evil source - just like American gment did with saddams wmds - not so hard to see once its pointed out clearly)

satan is a smoke and mirrors creation to keep you all looking in entirely the wrong place.. There is NO FORCE that is in opposition to my Father legitimate Divine - BUT - Your god Yhvh, WAS ATTACKED - indeed, DOES have an "enemy" - but look - it was CHRIST that attacked it DIRECTLY and it was Christ who told those with ears to hear that your god Yhvh IS THE ENEMY they should fear...!!!

For that truth - please never forget - they MURDERED HIM, to silence His truth, and keep their god and their own authority safe and secure in their power and dominance... Then 300 years of civil war followed as He RESURRECTED and proved His truth - and it was in this very time frame that the "satan evil devil" character becomes pushed as the "adversary" to your god and all that truth gets twisted around, lots and lots of fighting and civil war for over 300 years until finally, Constantine stepping in and literally MANUFACTURING A NEW TRUTH that he made everyone agree to !!...et voila - there is the origin of your MODERN bible MANUFACTURED on purpose, carefully edited with intent to stop a civil war that was getting out of control and spiritual truth didn't even come into it AT ALL..lol.. do at least TRY to keep it real Folks...

It is ALL a reaction to CHRIST TRUTH who said very clearly that the JEWISH GOD is actually THE DRAGON we should fear !! Forget the bible manufactured truth with its agenda - read the ORIGINAL scripture that they forbid you to know - find out what they HIDE from you...
Old 10-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, you're not a Christian. And your saying is not a Christian saying and nothing in you is a bit of Christian taste. So whatever you write is not a Christian truth. Your belief is only anti-christ or anti-christianity. That's all I can see.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, give somethings not contradictory comparation of your writing here.

After Jesus is revived then why not for him to solve all the mistakes or problems facing him and the people? Just think this way, he's God after Jesus's death, then he can do whatever necessary to up right his position in the human world.

I wonder why he never do anything about it and let the people to confront with each other incessantly ? And your theory or notion is all wrong. How can his father against him and not before he's ascended? And all the happening is after he's ascended.

Books are dead or can be written or rewrote by anyone like you , the anti-christ or anti-christianity. So you're not wise enough to see or to choose any truth but just referring to books. And you're not the experts that can interpretate it right. What you have written is nothing more than any error........

Jesus is with me and God Jehovah also with me as my mentors. Then why not they fight each other as you said.

Christianity is Angels family religion. But you don't know and what I say you never care. We've discussion with it for many days and that's the truth. So you still insist in your Gnostic book??????? And you can't interpret them the right way..... Nothing is true.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
This isn't the place to question Christianity
This is the only place you can ask questions about Christianity and have a chance of getting correct answers.