Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'Sky with all due respect '.... I haven't said anything in this Thread....

LOL!!! My apologies Sky-I should have addressed to KIWI
Old 07-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Experiencer

ab-you are in a Christian forum-people who are Christians believe in the Father-the Son-the Holy Spirit. they believe that Jesus is the Son of God-the God that is in the old testament.

lol!! what do you expect??? no need for you to insult Christians and make reference that they need to read the Bible more properly.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Experiencer

ab please do not misunderstand-I do not want to engage in another dialogue because it leads to arguing you believe what you believe and I believe what I believe.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy; You my friend are beyond all help - you are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS - every word you speak contradicts every other word you speak and it ALSO contradicts just about all known spiritual wisdom from the worl over.. You are a complete fraud, charlatan game player - and yet again I am about to show you that truth undeniably..

Angels Don't stay in this "Christianity heaven" you say - and you got that "truth" from your own wisdom ad all these spiritual beings that come to you and you "teach" them and are superior to ALL of them, repeatedly claim that....lol....and yet EVERYTHING YOU POST is ENTIRELY FALSE - proof RIGHT HERE in your bible - idiot indeed.. Revelations 5 :

lol Whos an idiot Jeremy..??.. EXPLAIN THAT ABOVE..??...If as YOU say there are NO angels there, then who are THIS LOT..??....10000s x 10000s - can you COUNT Jeremy..???

That makes 100000000 - that's ONE HUNDRED MILLION ANGELS Jeremy - at least that much as its MULTIPLES ten thousandS times ten thusandS in the plural - lol....

So explain to us Jeremy All Mighty - if there are NO angels in this heaven as YOUR TRUTH DICTATES - then EXPLAIN THAT BIBLE PASSAGE fool if you can..??...

Ive told you time and time again - you don't even know the basics - like literally you comprehend nothing of real spiritual truth at all and just make up your fantasy as you go along.. Quit trying to make your self out to be this Almighty God as you are just coming across now as complete fool with every post you make... I cannot abide religious DECEPTION and you are the worse offendeor by far..

Im not letting you off the hook - EXPLAIN this BIBLE statement that proves you a charlatan..??..

Idiot is what Jesus Christ who scolding you . Not me. I just write what he said.

I've been to the Angels planet so what number is correct mustn't come from the Bible. Why you don't believe the Bible but you use the Bible to explain it. There no human saw that they're thousands and thousands...... It's just to describe that they're many. Just the sounds but how about Angels? That's the understanding of it? There never said, the numbers of the Angels but only the SOUNDS.

I only said, I captured your demons inside you but I never said, I've healed your mental illness or any illness. So just be sure about that. What a good name for me , a charlatan????
Old 07-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Yer I hear you - but look its about BIBLE scripture yes..??..Bible TRUTH. yes..??.. And that truth there in Revelations makes it pretty clear - the TRUE Elect are NOT KNOWN by those in your gods heaven = and those there have to ask a DISCIPLE of CHRIST FOR His truth - ergo, they are NOT of Christ, have no affiliation to Him and do not UNDERSTAND Him....

So yes, people SHOULD read their bible PROPERLY and not just go by what others teach them it means - it says it clearly for all to read themselves.. They SHOULD ask these questions and pursue these inconsistancies to seek its truth and not just follow blindly as we discussed elsewhere... I mean - that whole issue of attaining the Holy Ghost He said that I described in great detail elsewhere - and even in the bible it is stated clearly, the Holy Ghost is to ALLOW you to discern truth from deceit - a GUIDE for all concerns, especially spiritual concerns...Yes..??....

Obviously then Christ WANTS you to question all this - has given us the tools that allow us to discern all this and implored us to use it always...Didnt He..??..

Jeremy; At last you can claim a legitimate superiority here -see in 25 years of being on forum like this, I have NEVER ever encountered a more delusional or more ignorant person - not EVER - so your can claim now a legitimate Superior station - you are superior in your IGNORANCE and your arrogance - and your prize for this, is to be the first person ever in that 25 year history, that I have placed on "ignore" - never used it before now lol - so again you gain siome "special kudos" there - well done my friend

So, Im gonna say goodbye now Jeremy - or rather - YOU are - lol - Im going to continue posting for all the good Souls here of course - as for you -Ive helped you a much as im MORTALLY able to - but sadly, help from my Soul is far beyond your comprehension -you will have to struggle along best as you can... I do wish you well - but as I tell you - what I post is not for you mate, you are nowhere near ready...Keep reading my posts - I know you will - there will be plenty wisdom for you to take on board - make if it what you will.. No doubt in your ignorance now, you will keep addressing me as if im "here", but to you, Im not available any more - another first my friend - first time EVER that my Soul tells me to simply - ignore you....See ya
Old 07-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
__________________________________________________ ___________

sky with all due respect-that number 144,000-the Jehovah Witness' take this as the literal number

while other religions have a different interpretation not taken literally.

yes in fact that number does appear in Rev 14:3. however how does that compare to Revelation 7:9, which states there is a countless multitude before the throne?

ive often wondered if the 144000 was in reference somehow to the 12 tribes of Israel?

It is. Most accept that these are a remnant of Israel, who accept the Messiah during this particular time on earth known as both the "tribulation", and, "Day of the Lord".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

White P; Yer I hear you - but look its about BIBLE scripture yes..??..Bible TRUTH. yes..??.. And that truth there in Revelations makes it pretty clear - the TRUE Elect are NOT KNOWN by those in your gods heaven = and those there have to ask a DISCIPLE of CHRIST FOR His truth - ergo, they are NOT of Christ, have no affiliation to Him and do not UNDERSTAND Him....

So yes, people SHOULD read their bible PROPERLY and not just go by what others teach them it means - it says it clearly for all to read themselves.. They SHOULD ask these questions and pursue these inconsistancies to seek its truth and not just follow blindly as we discussed elsewhere... I mean - that whole issue of attaining the Holy Ghost He said that I described in great detail elsewhere - and even in the bible it is stated clearly, the Holy Ghost is to ALLOW you to discern truth from deceit - a GUIDE for all concerns, especially spiritual concerns...Yes..??....

Obviously then Christ WANTS you to question all this - has given us the tools that allow us to discern all this and implored us to use it always...Didnt He..??..

Jeremy; At last you can claim a legitimate superiority here -see in 25 years of being on forum like this, I have NEVER ever encountered a more delusional or more ignorant person - not EVER - so your can claim now a legitimate Superior station - you are superior in your IGNORANCE and your arrogance - and your prize for this, is to be the first person ever in that 25 year history, that I have placed on "ignore" - never used it before now lol - so again you gain siome "special kudos" there - well done my friend

So, Im gonna say goodbye now Jeremy - or rather - YOU are - lol - Im going to continue posting for all the good Souls here of course - as for you -Ive helped you a much as im MORTALLY able to - but sadly, help from my Soul is far beyond your comprehension -you will have to struggle along best as you can... I do wish you well - but as I tell you - what I post is not for you mate, you are nowhere near ready...Keep reading my posts - I know you will - there will be plenty wisdom for you to take on board - make if it what you will.. No doubt in your ignorance now, you will keep addressing me as if im "here", but to you, Im not available any more - another first my friend - first time EVER that my Soul tells me to simply - ignore you....See ya

You're welcome everywhere as long you don't distort the meaning and the father or holy ghost, Christ... Then you're welcome everywhere, that's for sure. Understanding properly or exactly is essential for Bible study. But don't use your own but wrong references or interpretation of the Bible then no one will accept that and result an automatically not accepted for your posts. But I'll see your thread if they're good enough for me to give my comments. So wishing you well from here.....
Old 07-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

This issue of 144000 "saved elect" who are the ONLY legitimately saved Souls..??..

Well - I wish the religious types here would READ THEIR BIBLE PROPERLY !!! If they did, then they would see beyond all doubt that the TRUE saved Elect do NOT COME FROM THE RELIGION - not at all !! They are the ones who follow CHRIST - and as I have said, Christ has NO AFFILIATION tot he Jewish god Yhvh....

PROOF of this IS found in your Bible - book of Revelations - read it PROPERLY and see that this saved elect just magickly appear in your gods "heaven" ...

It says there is your god on its throne surrounded by 24 elders and various ranks of Angels all worshipping your god Yhvh ... Then it says out of nowhere a NEWE GROUP appear WITH CHRIST - thee wise elders around the throne HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE OR WHERE THEY COME FROM !!

These wise elders actually have to ASK JOHN to give THEM the wisdom...lol...seems they aint so wise after all Folks..

John says they are the new arrivals are the TRUE ELECT that follow CHRIST faithfully - and look Folks - these true elect with Christ - begin to SING A NEW SONG - which those in your gods heaven around the throne CAN NOT SING and DO NOT KNOW !!!

Let it sink in deep Folks....See the implications - add it to everything else I have already pointed out to you (all) at various places and realise - Our Father and Christ are NOT of that religion at all - you HAVE been severely deceived... The god of your Bible is NOT "god supreme" - is NOT Our Father that Christ alone reveals - this is WHY the true elect that magickly appear there are DIFFERENT to those in your heaven - this is why those in your heaven, your god and spiritual leaders have NO IDEA of them or their TRUTH and so CANNOT follow or sing their new song, as it isays...

They are two entirely different groups - and it is clear the true elect who magically appear with Christ there have no affiliation whatsoever to those already present with your god - as said, your spiritual leaders around your gods throne, have to ask JOHN a DISCIPLE OF CHRIST, for HIS truth and understanding - they themselves DO NOT KNOW CHRIST OR THE ELECT !!

Who will do the counting of the elect ?
Old 07-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
LOL!!! My apologies Sky-I should have addressed to KIWI

no problem....
I think you mean kjw47 though.... they say it gets worse before it gets better lol.....
Old 07-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Ascender

No one said that they were the "ONLY legitimately saved Souls". scriptures just say that this would be a certain amount who'll be with Jesus in Heaven. (Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads).

you said..."PROOF of this IS found in your Bible - book of Revelations - read it PROPERLY", DID YOU?! because "REVELATION"... SHOWED... these were "TAKING FROM THE EARTH" ,(Rev.14:3 "And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth"). and it DID NOT SAY..."NEW SONG - which those in your gods heaven around the throne CAN NOT SING and DO NOT KNOW". again you are PLAYING WITH Jehovah's WORDS! you seen what it read..." no "MAN"... could learn that song". there are NO HUMANS in Heaven. so you had to have known it was referring to humans. why do you choose to lie concerning these verses? do you NOT believe even the scriptures?!

again, you lied!, I have READ (Rev. 4:1-11) and NO WHERE does it say..."and various ranks of Angels", or "out of nowhere a NEW GROUP appear WITH CHRIST"! verse 4 says....("And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold"). DIFFERENT than what you claimed it said! the 24 Elders represents the 144,000 joint heirs with Christ in their Heavenly Glory! these were taken from EARTH! AND MORE LIES!... when in this chapter did you read "These wise elders actually have to ASK JOHN to give THEM the wisdom"? YOU DIDN'T!...because IT'S NOT THERE! also why would New Angels need any "WISDOM" from someone from earth? stop!

do you understand the bible as clearly as you believe you do? because EVEN JESUS, showed MANY will NOT GO TO HEAVEN! ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth). everyone seem to believe those that die will go to Heaven and live forever hanging out with their love ones. that's such a FALSE TEACHING.

those that will go, will HAVE A JOB TO DO, and what will be their Job? to RULE OVER a New Righteous EARTH, (Rev. 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth). and who will be ON THIS EARTH?... RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE! ,(Psa. 37:9-11 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace).

then you say..."Christ has NO AFFILIATION tot he Jewish god Yhvh....". well that's your opinion, and it's not factual. because this is JESUS SPEAKING HERE...(Pro. 8:22-30 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him).

now, how would you debunk this as being Jesus speaking? and who he was referring to? say... it was an Angel?, NO, they were created by Jesus ,(Colo. 1:16). and you certainly CAN'T SAY it was Adam, because he also was created by Jesus...and "YAHWEH" ,(Gen. 1:26 And God said, Let us make man...). and Jesus WASN'T speaking to an Angel, because they DID NOT CREATE ANYTHING! so who was the, "US"... (plural) here if it WASN'T Adam or the Angels? if you don't know the truth, please don't act as though you do.