Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 25-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Witch's mark elucidation

I am left handed,and have the witch's mark on me(4 extra nipple-like marks): the formation is 3 parallel lines.

*. *
*. *. ( this line in my natural/main nipples)
*. *

Are they a sign or indication ?

Thanks in advance
Old 28-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I wasn't sure about this, so I did a quick search and came upon this on wikipedia for the witches' mark .

Lepus
Old 04-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder

Probably it means something... A witch's mark can be a birthmark, a mole, an extra nipple or a blue or red scar...
Old 06-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
Probably it means something... A witch's mark can be a birthmark, a mole, an extra nipple or a blue or red scar...

Joanna,

Ok.Cool - from my research and reflection on past incidences, I am acknowledging that probability.

What else do you know of the Witch's Mark?

Regards

TripleOne
Old 26-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I have a witches mark that did not appear until I started to embrace my magic. When I acknowledged it fully the mark appeared on the side of my face by my right ear. Even my husband and parents suddenly noticed it, one day not there, the next a brown flat mole type thing an inch oblong. My children even call it "mum's witch mark".