Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 30-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Witches and their cats

Hey just wanted to make a thread about our adorable familiars <3

My feline's name is Flash he is an adorable tabby with green eyes.
He follows me everywhere I go, sleeps with me and even when I take showers lays on the tub edge watching everything.

We have a great relationship (:
Old 30-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
Hey just wanted to make a thread about our adorable familiars <3

My feline's name is Flash he is an adorable tabby with green eyes.
He follows me everywhere I go, sleeps with me and even when I take showers lays on the tub edge watching everything.He is making sure I'm protected,he never leaves my side funny cat..

We have a great relationship (:

That' what I meant to say...I don't know why it cut off at the end..
Old 31-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Seeker

Angel1

I'm not actually a Wiccan (though I do think we all carry our own "magic" regardless of beliefs) but I used to have a beautiful torti cat, who I very sadly miss now.
Also at a time I tried crystal healing, making the mistake of telling a neighbour about it.

The news spread ... and a few weeks later a group of local children approached me ,for the oldest to explain to the youngers the I was the witch she'd heard about ... in church!

Turned out she'd overheard my neighbours chatting about my "strange" habits, and decided to point me out to her fellows!

I approached the local vicar, who was concerned about this, and promised to speak to the kids about getting it wrong, and the adults about being careful of being overheard!

All settled down, with me being assured by one of the parents that the kids had had it explained to them that I was innocent of the gossip, despite the fact that I had a cat! My lovely girl had got me into bother just by being there!

I reallly miss her still - she was a special friend, especially in times of stress.

I hope she visits me sometimes, even if I'm not aware.

Blessings to all.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I had a black cat, sadly passed away back in 2015 around October.

His name was Max.

Lepus
Old 01-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Knower
Got ten cats here, two of which are black. What does that mean?!
Old 04-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Master
http://i.imgur.com/mYzT8J6.jpg?1

I no longer practice Wicca much, but used to, and may at some point decide again to practice.

My cat has been with me since 2010, and is seven years old. A great companion and comrade.

Truly what I would consider to a great familiar and companion.

But I think we all feel that way about our beloved pets.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Gosh, you must be a very independent person - that's one of the qualities cats and their humans are said to share.

In the UK black cats are said to be lucky, in the USA I think they're seen as unlucky.
Personally, I find any colour can successfully get under your feet,so the "luck" thing depends on the speed of the human reactions!
Old 31-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

I had a black cat, sadly passed away back in 2015 around October.

His name was Max.

Lepus

spit of lucy it died 2016 22/11

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔