Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 18-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Badcopyinc

Lot white candle in room woke up at 3:40 am to fire alarm?

Lit a white candle in my room as a first as a precaution.
Fire alarm went off and first thing I did was put out my candle in case that was it.
There wasn't any smoke just thick scent from the candle.
Is it just my mind playing tricks that fire alarm went off accidentally and woke me up at 3:40 am or could it have a deeper meaning.

Also there has been a lot of ear ringing as usual prior to falling asleep.
Not sure if it holds meaning or not?

Picked out all my black stones and smokey quartz rose and tigers eye. Just in case.

I'd prefer to hear it's nothing but felt compelled to ask.
Old 18-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Master
Hi.

I do not feel it is something you should be worrying about at this time after having read your message.

I would like you to, if you can, try lighting the candle again a few more times, in the same room, spot, and place as you have previously tried in your message.

whether the fire detector goes off these next few times or not, may not even be of too much importance, that is to say you should not worry.

There could be a number pf physical reasons for this- to a malfunction of the detector, or could even be the altar is placed too close to the detector.

Could also be it was something your neighbors may have been doing, if you have neighbors close. Like in an apartment building.

That said, there is no need at this time for worry, simply observe.

The real emergency situation is if there is an actual fire. Could be the neighbors cooking (or anything else) at odd hours.

Late night cooking- it happens.

Be observant and relax for now.

Blessings.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Badcopyinc

I was thinking the same.

caught myself being fearful like I'm not eternal and let it go after i posted this.
Not to mention my crystals helped a lot. and i know being fearful is the biggest factor to invite exactly what i posted about.

I'm going to buy some non scented candles and try again in hope that it doesn't trigger every alarm in the house. they are all linked if one goes off they all go off. Also i live in a house no apartment or neighbors to cause this and I've never had a candle do this hence my curiosity.

thank you for your advice i will definitely be doing that and i haven't been fearful or worrying. i completely understand why you mentioned it.

only reason i even got concerned is I've been asked over the past couple of days how to get rid of dark beings from friends and interacting with two friends who I'm helping rid just that. i guess that's where the doubt came from worrying that one tagged along with me. night before last i had a weird feeling i had company i didn't want.

I also gave my love to that same being last night and wished them well as we cannot help each other. felt a very different vibe today very light.

i will update with the candle and i have sage being burned tonight just in case.

Thank you again.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Master
One time I lit 3 candles. About an hour later, the smoke alarm went off. Turned out the alarm is too sensitive and the heat from the candles set it off. If that's the case with your alarm, lighting a candle should set if off again. Also the smoke from striking a match is enough to trigger an alarm.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)