Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-03-2017, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello no-mere-mortal! I have been broadcasting for Seven years since my spiritual awakening. I just became open a year or two ago about everything and I am still broadcasting and learning and I am fine. It is possible to broadcast if they want you too. But resisting and trying to hide secrets will make things worse. The first two years were hell for me, but I've grown and improved. It takes time, but you will be Okay. I been through it and still am.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear no-mere-mortal, I hope you are doing better. You gave this to yourself as a challenge. Whether you decide to disbelieve the broadcasting or not it is up to you. But I know you have a deep need to be accepted as you are, and I do, I love you. Now do the same for yourself.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you feel like your crown chakra is tingling when this happens?
Old 18-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Experiencer

Don't be afraid. That is all i can say. Being afraid only makes things worse. When you accept the situation, it gets better.

For instance, if someone tells you to not think about birds, what do you do? You think about birds. When you accept that You CAN think about birds, you accept the situation and maybe think of sharks instead.

Also, I don't want to doubt your beliefs, BUT everything we think might not be true. I've experienced it myself very thoroughly.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Master
It does seem real loud ay, with all the caps and multiple punctuation marks. It got my attention.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
i see "broadcasting" as a natural function of what beings are/do.
light shines; that's it's job.
an important fact to know is that the process does not diminish a
beings strength in any way -- neither does it empower "evil intentions".
Old 24-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I have had that happen once to me. It just would not stop, so I took a page from the "crazy bin" and took a big piece of aluminum foil and wrapped it around my head! I was amazed it worked! Good thing no one was around at the time I looked dorky. But it worked!! I left in on for a few hour regained my thoughts.... took it off and the problem was gone. Have not needed it since....Blessings.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-mere-mortal
PLEASE, IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS BROADCASTED AND MY PRIVACY TAKEN AWAY COMPLETELY. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHICH I HAVE WANTED TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO STOP IT AND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW?

I HAVE ACTUALL;Y DECIDED THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF IN THE FUTURE IF THIS THING DOES NOT STOP.

There are NO PRIVATE thoughts ..... that is a FACT of Consciousness ~

So the Question IS : why do you find your thoughts disturbing for anyone to know including you??? Don't try to answer that //// it will likely be disturbing!

The Solution is as OLD as Humanity itself! Yet NEW to YOU!

The Solution is LOVE ....... that you do not yet understand , and will not understand UNTIL you have AN EXPERIENCE of Perfect GRACE Consciousness~

What gets in the Way of LOVE are those troublesome thoughts ..... and suicide will NOT RESOLVE that either as Consciousness CANNOT DIE. If Ego gets you too DO that it is so ego continues with you. You will be stuck as a UNCOMPLETE Being and simply be frustrated over and over relentlessly.

I have BEEN where you are NOW !~!! and had every reason in the World x1,000 to just give up and call it quits!

I ENDURED more than all those i know put together and then some !

YOU CAN ENDURE THIS!

YOU HAVE a COMPANION WITHIN which will GUIDE and PROTECT and PROVIDE for your NEEDS day to day . CONNECTING with it takes Daily effort and PRACTICE above all else. Most reject this sadly ~

A COURSE IN MIRACLES (both versions , Original Text and the One from Foundation For Inner Peace) is the BEST TOOL at this time and most appropriate for you NOW.

If you are suicidal ..... that is because ego is afraid of your CLOSENESS to SELF REALIZATION! It is ego which feels horrid and is the CAUSE of all thought problems ..... ego IS NOT REAL , an Illusion .... a deluded thing EACH MUST OVERCOME !

LOVE is the ANSWER ~

All else is a bunch of **** ~ cling to **** and you inherit ****.

CLING to TRUTH and you become WHAT you ARE in TRUTH and that is such a beautiful BEING it cannot be expressed by words!

You are welcome to PM me if you wish ...... my fee is ZERO , yet COMPLETE SINCERITY is required ~
Old 31-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Not sure if you use or know of crystals. Amazonite may help.

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crysta...edia/amazonite

Amazonite is a Barrier Filter crystal that blocks geopathic stress, absorbs microwaves and cell phone emanations, and protects against electromagnetic pollution. Place it near computers and other electronics, or tape to your cell phone.

In the workplace, Amazonite dispels negative energy and aggravation, and protects against unfair business practices and others taking advantage. A stone of prosperity, Amazonite attracts new customers and orders to a business, and assists one in being in the right place at the right time for new opportunities.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I currently have a person or thing that reads every thought I have and speaks them out. I believe I have a telepathy curse. I'm 100 percent serious.
I can hear and speak through a group of people. Maybe its not real people but in the beginning when this first started it was real people.
I was literally speaking telepathically to people. That died down now I can hear one person speaking my thoughts and others responding to those thoughts...... It has driven me literally insane. I try meditation but I need to find a way to release this curse...... These people can also see me everywhere I go. They followed me 1200 miles... I want to believe its all in my head but something really freaky happened and I'm not sure whats going on....