Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogsplash
I was not aware of star children until my aunt told me I was an Indigo after doing a few readings for me. Since then, reading and studying about them, it all made way too much sense to me to logically deduce that it's not a real thing. You may or may not be, but I'm not sure it's something you just feel. I do want to say that the information you provided sounds a lot like me aside from a few things that make me suspect you might be a Crystal child, not Indigo. Maybe look into that and see if it matches better. One of my children is Crystal, I believe. There are some major differences between Indigo and Crystal.

Hello Frohsplash!

I could remember a time when I was an infant sitting in my high chair watching everyone eat my mothers homemade food. I wanted some of that but was to young to speak. I wanted meat! So I'm not a vegetarian? I believe earth will protect itself by natural disasters and that's how it cleans it self from humans. But as a spicies humans must be protected from themselves. I was constantly thinking, analyzing..things,people earth, the law of the universe, and how its all linked together. I am not that young to say I could be crystal, rainbow, or even diamond? I dont really know? It really doesn't mater right? I'm very spiritual and over the years Ive had dreams of other worlds. In my dreams I have visited a good number of places. A Blue planet that I relate with water, a white planet that I relate with the white haired spiritual beings. a rocky planet just floating, a tropical place that I call the nutral all here are usually just passing through this particular area, and some portals/tunnels what I call the entries or form of transportation. I will asume that so many dreams from so many diferente places must come from somewhere? I am sure I'm not insane, don't use any drugs, but have been a vivid dreamer since I could remember. I mostly have long dreams and could remember all the details. I will one day write about a dream I had of ETs/ships as we call them (very interesting dream). I'm sure more that one here may have that exact same dream since there was hundreads if not thousands of people there I just happen to be one of them. If you had this dream or via dream have been in one of the places I mentioned let's talk about it, maybe such places have a name and you can confirm they are in the dream world or maybe something Out there?