Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 20-07-2017, 03:46 AM
Knower

Ability To Achieve Immortality?

As I'm not fully educated in the matter of witchcraft & the more specifically the dark arts, I would like clarification about my situation.

Unbeknownst to me I've been in relations with a witch for the last 3 years of my life.I have probably had every hex, curse, and spell cast on me that is possible. I truly understand this being from every angle imaginable: celestial, biological, chemical, psychological, etc. I don't hold his actions against him as I know every being is on their own journey in life & own stages of development & maturation.

I would just like to know can liberation be reached through a holistic approach? Meditation, chakra healing, crystal & stone work, logic, rationale, syncing of mind, body, and soul, and connecting with the gods)goddesses/angels. Basically light work. Is there anything else that would be needed to combat this?

P.S. This individual is beyond novice. Has done sacrifices, killed two of his last girlfriends & almost me, part of secret societies, etc. It's an energy that is very profound. I also know my intrinsic qualities & would like to master light work to help others. Of course, I have respect for the dark & it's place in the universe. It is just not my nature.

Namaste.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello LiberatedLotus.

Your question that is posed as the thread's title would be helped by some more clarification. What do you mean by "immortality"? The inner spirit is immortal, thus in that sense one does not actually achieve it, but may awaken to it and align with it. There is refinement in liberation, not just a point a person may reach in which he or she is "liberated" without room for further liberation and growth.

You also asked if liberation can be reached through a holistic approach. Liberation can only be reached through a holistic approach, although in terms of human experience liberation is more accurately seen as a journey of expanded consciousness and integration, rather than just an end goal that may be reached.

"Holistic" in its highest meaning being through an attitude and awareness of whole-mindedness, which is a holy attitude, a holy approach. Holy, holistic and whole in this instance all referring to our True Divine Nature.

Meditation (as alignment with one's inner being) is indeed fundamental to this process, which indeed affects the chakras, and those other tools you mentioned may also be of great benefit, as long as there is a pure intention in using them.

You mentioned "combat." Combating anything is not a high state or action, and it perpetuates conflict and frustration in one's life. There is no need on the part of the inner spirit to combat anything; only the lower self, so to speak, the lower ego, is that which is interested in fighting and defending itself from attack.

This is why in the state of meditation (spiritual alignment) there can be no resistance or defending anything. The moment one entertains a defensive thought and personally identifies with it, one veers off-course from the meditative awareness.

Sending love, embodying love, is the best form of "combating darkness," so to speak, except that it is not really fighting it off, it is really allowing oneself to raise one's own vibrational frequency to such a level that one's own lower-level energies are burned off and transformed. In this way, other low-level energies or entities cannot attach themselves to such a high-vibrating person. The Violet Flame meditations are very good for assisting with this.

As a quick mention, any individual that engages in sacrifice is actually a slave to low-level magic, no matter if such a person has done great damage. Great damage doesn't equal great power in a spiritual or magickal sense. Any form of influence or magick that is parasitic in nature is low-level, it IS novice from the perspective and understanding of a high-level adept, as such low-level magick always creates great negative karma for the one who practices it. Such individuals are not aligned with the Higher Self when engaging in fear-based, manipulative magick that feeds upon the energies of others (i.e., such things as blood sacrifice, slavery, etc.).

I suggest the safe usage of candle magick, incense and prayers of light, envisioning yourself as enfolded in a great aura of White Light, as highly beneficial, as long as such activities are not done in an attitude of resisting or fighting off darkness, and I do believe that you are one who respects both polarities of "light" and "dark" to a high degree, which is very spiritually mature of you.

I wish you the best.

Namaste

Last edited by awareness : 21-07-2017 at 07:51 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

You could read a book about psychic protection. I have found The Witch's Shield by Christopher Penczak useful. He is Wiccan but wrote the book for a wider audience.

There are many kinds of practices that qualify as psychic protection. They include meditation, journaling (self-knowledge is important), energetic cleansing, grounding, prayer, and carrying protective items like crystals. One practice is one layer of protection. You want to have more than one layer.

One goal of spiritual practices is to have a better sense of one's dharma (or True Will) by improving the connection to one's Higher Self*. It's the profoundly wise, hidden part of oneself that is distant from everyday consciousness and knows the God's will. There are many ways to conceptualize it and many ways to improve one's connection to it. Not every method works for everyone.

When you receive wisdom and advice from your Higher Self, you are more likely to stay out of harm's way. The advice is also helpful for further spiritual development.

* Also known as Godself AKA Solar Angel AKA Holy Guardian Angel.