Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Pathfinder

Wicca element and magic

Hello... I'm new here... This forum seems to be very helpful so I decided to write my problem...
Some weird things started happening to me since I was seven years old... I was controling air very well... I still do... But my horoscope says that my element is fire... I can't control fire as well as I control air... That seems very weird to me because my body broadcasts warmth...
Does anyone has an idea why is this happening?
Thank you.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Lepus

Hello Joanna ph,

The ancients believed the World to be composed of 4 basic elements – Fire, Water, Air and Earth. These were considered the critical energy forces that sustained life. All of these elements are integral parts of matter or the physical universe, and the human body is a physical creation existing in the material realm. Therefore, the human beings were seen to be made of and governed by the four elements. Maintaining a balance between these elements was advocated to ensure physical as well as psychological well-being.

Lepus
Old 25-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Astrology teaches that the 4 classical elements in an astrological chart describe someone's personality. But they don' t tell you if you are good at working magically with some element.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Seeker
I don't feel it's uncommon for someone to be of one element astrologically yet drawn to or more adept at another or even more than one. I liken it to being born into a family in which everyone is an artist, yet one family member may be more talented with technology. I personally believe bloodline, astrology etc doesn't always determine who you are or what you are drawn to.

I'm a fire sign as well but drawn to things associated with the earth element (Crystals, herbs, mother earth herself).
Old 09-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you guys a lot... you were pretty helpful!
Old 31-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Master
yes i get i do just remd of dohn u did i mus of bea 6/7 slepppin in a kids wendy hose i wz wok up fealin dift i did lk i wzit tim dnt no but now i can seait i cud sra thngs no 1 els cud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔