Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-11-2017, 06:24 AM
Suspended

message from the 5d

FRECK OFF 3D.YOUR TIME IS DONE....incidentally u can still make a plate of sandwiches from here...its just gonna take a bit of getting used to....
Old 09-11-2017, 08:20 AM
Lorelyen

Ah....the 5D Broadcasting Corporation is at it again. G'morning, campers!!

Meanwhile down here in my beautiful palaces I'm enjoying my brekkies. I'm not sure that pouring etherial milk on my etherial cereal would be quite so easy with everything vibrating away like the clappers up in Cloud-5D-koo land.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ah....the 5D Broadcasting Corporation is at it again. G'morning, campers!!

Meanwhile down here in my beautiful palaces I'm enjoying my brekkies. I'm not sure that pouring etherial milk on my etherial cereal would be quite so easy with everything vibrating away like the clappers up in Cloud-5D-koo land.
and boy is it vibrating up here...thank god for beer!!!!
Old 09-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Knower
Does craving peanut butter on whole wheat mean I've reached 5D? But the vibrations are there. Lord have mercy I'll need extra cream in my coffee.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Suspended

NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.even the coffee and the peanut butter sandwich are starting to taste better right?cos u forgot.theres now a massive dollop of spirit in both!!!
Old 09-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Knower
Well my goodness yes as today is one of those days my Twin and I are in close contact even as we are both engaged at our separate workplaces. I'm inspiring him and he me thru emails. Quite the awesomeness of all awesome sauce this bond. And we're counting down to our next time together which isn't that far off. Days, hours, minutes, seconds. Almost that specific.

Flame on!
Old 09-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Suspended

im starting to see things like a dance now,how we are dancing around each other manifesting the lessons we need to learn in order to grow and BECOME
Old 09-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.even the coffee and the peanut butter sandwich are starting to taste better right?cos u forgot.theres now a massive dollop of spirit in both!!!

I've tried it in coffee but I haven't tried spirit in a peanut butter sandwich.

I shall do so fifthwith - surrender myself to the Source..........namely Macallan's Distillery up in Speyside.
An 18 year old would be nice...alas I'll have to settle for a 12. Just a wee dram vibrat'n awaye, och aie.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Knower
Beautifully put Unicorn68. I'm so glad to run across another happy Twin Flamer. So many are struggling yet. Not that we didn't, it was more than rocky at the start of this final reunion, it was almost disastrous, but the results are so much more than worth it now that we've come to union. It feels like the top of your head is about to come off and your heart burst from your chest. Everyone notices, too, how changed for the better you are, and your reactions to others are so much more empathic and correct for their needs.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I've tried it in coffee but I haven't tried spirit in a peanut butter sandwich.

I shall do so fifthwith - surrender myself to the Source..........namely Macallan's Distillery up in Speyside.
An 18 year old would be nice...alas I'll have to settle for a 12. Just a wee dram vibrat'n awaye, och aie.
excellent play on words as always....that malt sounds great.och aye and wake up in a hedge somewhere 70 miles away from when u could last remember no doubt