Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Seeker

Inexplicable and very upsetting....

Firstly, hi, I just joined today.

This experience has been on my mind and I am interested in what other people think and it isnt the kind of thing I can bring up in general conversation.

I walked into my bedroom and switched on my p.c., sat down on my bed and within a minute I heard the most awful groaning sound, it was, I would say 'human' but sounded as if someone was in the most awful pain and it was quite loud. I literally jumped up and spun around to see what it was.

It seemed to be coming from inside an inner wall, if you see what I mean, the wall dividing my room from the bedroom behind.

I have lived in this house for 23 years, we bought it from new, and I have never heard such a sound, not here, not anywhere, in my entire life. I was really afraid and pulled back my bedding and pillows, looking for some source, some explantion but there wasnt anything there. This was at about 11.15 am.

So, I shrugged my shoulders and decided I imagined it, but then it happened again. I cant explain how painful and lonely and scared this sound was. Anyway, I called my daughter who, much braver than me, checked the other bedroom! She also checked my room. Then it came again this time she heard it as well.

It went on a couple more times, each time becoming fainter and shorter, the last sound sometime after 2.00 pm. I wish I had thought to record it!

There are no pipes running along there and I have no idea what it could have been, but I feel bothered by it still, just a bit saddened because it sounded like someone was literally bedside themselves with pain. That is the best way to describe it.

Has anyone else ever had such an experience?