Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Master
Bunny Automatic Writing (Typing) Thread

I think it would be fun to start an Automatic Writing thread --

Any messages you have to pass on - anything that comes to you --

Not sure where the appropriate place to put this idea was but here seems like a good fit :)

I will start with this:

It isn't that amount of information we collect - it is how we collect it, where we store it and how we use it that matters.
also...
Do not fear what you don't understand - it just means you aren't there yet.

I am still new to automatic writing but enjoy practicing it -- feel free to post your findings too!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Master
2-15-2016

this is hard to do at this moment but I feel like I need to spend some time doing it.

Change is coming - change is needed - change is willing to be afraid and observing and being in the fear - not running from it - be in it and observe and enjoy the time - it can be exciting

Try not to focus on the things that are making your skin crawl - remember that these things aren't permanent and that what is permanent is not going to change - because it is permanent - love is permanent - forgiveness is permanent.

Don't be afraid to be yourself - remember that when you aren't comfortable in your own skin it is only you who can see that - be comfortable and express yourself freely because holding back only leads to resentment.

Remember others positive qualities before you focus on the negative - although there is a lot of negative do not dwell because if one didn't experience the negative one would never know the positive.

Life is more than this little town and these little people - life is so great and so large and so overwhelming that these things are not to be stressed over - they are not important in the grand scheme of life - what is important... you know... what isn't... well you know that too.... don't turn a blind eye but also don't forget to be non-judgmental as we are all different and are products of different circumstance.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Master
sometimes things just happen

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Ascender

Oh I love the idea
Old 16-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
Oh I love the idea

It's a great outlet - feel free to join in and post any random musings that pass through...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Master
for now - this is it - tomorrow there will be more - don't expect to much from yourself - sometimes just being present is enough

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 17-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Master

Very lovely and inspiring words ~~~thanks, I needed to hear that!
Old 17-02-2016, 01:32 AM
Guide

I don't have anything to share atm but I like this idea too :)
Old 17-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Very lovely and inspiring words ~~~thanks, I needed to hear that!

I'm glad it gave you some comfort

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 17-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Master
don't worry about it - this isn't the end of the rope - only the end of this rope.

-Lord Rama to Laxman