Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account

The next step .......

Let us say that a person has experienced a glimpse or glimpses of a past life. This can be done thru a variety of ways. How can one proceed to the next step, and learn more about this particular past life ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Greenslade

Everything is inside you, all you need is the right tools to dig it out.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Greenslade,

and can you explain a bit on what are the right tools, and how do I access them ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Greenslade

Firstly Dream, a serious word of caution. Not everyone has had a Past Life that has been filled with sunshine and roses, so some of the issues that may come crashing back to you can be very harrowing - and very damaging. Sometimes they are best left where they are - in the Past. Be very sure that when you disturb the dust you really want to know what's underneath. On saying that though, it can explain things that are happening in this Life, the people we meet and why we feel certain unexplained things in this Life.

No doubt there are those that will come back to you on books and meditation recommendations. If they work for you then great, by all means try them out and stick with them. I'll leave that one to those who know more about it than I.

Another way (what works for me) is to look inside yourself. Is there a specific period in history that you're drawn to? Is there actually some connection you feel deep inside or is it a fanciful notion? Given that we are incarnated with the same Soul Group, are there people around you that you feel you may have known in a Past Life that you can talk to? However, be a little wary of broaching the subject, not everyone believes in past Lives. If that works for you then follow it through, but always try and be as objective as you can be. Use your discernment and don't be afraid to question yourself and what you believe in.

There are also past Life regressionists, is there one near you that you can go to? There are some on these boards, perhaps that's another avenue that you can explore.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Amberly

I alway's believe that we are only shown those past lives which are relevant to us in this life time. I've seen brief glimpses of some, and have been able to revisit others. The one's where i've only seen a small part of...i've not managed to revisit or learn more about it no matter how hard i've tried. Maybe that's just me but that's my experiences.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Amberly, I have heard of the idea " only being shown past lives which are relevant in this lifetime "..... but .....

what if the glimpses don't show anything in the way of relating to this life ?

on a few past life glimpses, all I see is what I am wearing, sometimes a name, sometimes a location... how is this relevant to this lifetime ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Amberly

Did you gain this info from a guided meditation cd? I have had info such as you described from a guided cd...just sketchy brief info. Other than that i've seen life's which have only shown me why and how i know a person, why they make me feel a certain way etc. I've seen those lives again but its just been the same info playing over again. I've only had one lifetime that i've been able to revisit and gain more and more info on. I'd like to be able to do that for all but i'm not able too.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

oh you must be psychic , lol ! Yes, some of it is from a guided meditation cd.

ok, this must be a dumb question, but how did you see lives that " have only shown me why and how i know a person " ? Did you see a story ?

and on the lifetime that you have been able to revisit, do you remember how you did that ? how do you revisit ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Master
I would say take that glimpse and in meditation bring yourself to what you glimpsed during meditation and see what happens from there.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account

I have tried that idea Spiritlite and it didn't work at the time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Expect Miracles !