Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Master
I was feeling hum drum, then seven deer came into my backyard and ate apples that had fallen to the ground from the tree. The babies chased each other. They put a smile back on my face. I love those critters. :)

Blackraven
Old 08-09-2011, 07:04 PM
primrose

Well, as it's only noon, the best thing so far was getting a really nice e-mail from a friend I lost touch with. Saggi, I love walking in the rain, we hav'nt had any for at least a month.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
SpiralNature

After slicing my own finger open trying some DIY i came to the conclusion DIY isnt for me and so now i can sit and relax whilst instructing the boyfriend on putting the shelves up....this was great news!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:30 PM
SilverDragonfly

For one of the last warm, late summer days, the clothes on the line are fluttering in the breeze, and I've gotten to relax for the whole afternoon and enjoy the weather.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Jules

LOVE your way of thinking SpiralNature :) .. a girl after my own heart lol.

SD, one of my fave things in life (simple soul I know lol) .. is watching the washing blowing on the line .. huh living in rainy Manchester there's not much of that round here! lol.
Today I've started my CLAIT (computer literacy and information technology) .. and was actually quite proud of how well I did - surprised myself lol.

spent time with my daughter for an hour for her birthday and couldn't believe how far we'd come in 12 months since her 18th. I had an immense feeling of gratitude and bliss. Sheer heaven :)
Old 13-09-2011, 01:13 AM
SilverDragonfly

And my jammies just smell so fresh, tonight!

Jules, are you going to college or is this a single course? I'd love to find an adult education class around here that I could attend, but my work schedule usually interferes.

And Happy Birthday to your daughter!
Old 13-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Jules

Thanks SD :) .. and oooohhh don't you just LOVE the smell of fresh jammies n bedding .. blissss!!! God I need a life lol

Where are you? I'm in the UK. It's an adult learninig centre, but I do know they do adult evening courses in the colleges round here. Might be worthwhile looking in the local area and giving some of them a ring? .. I'm also doing a signlanguage (basic) course, maths, english language and start a peer mentoring course in November, but that's with a housing association I'm volunteering at. So lifes pretttyyy busy atm lol :)
Old 13-09-2011, 01:36 AM
SilverDragonfly

I love the simple things in life. Nothing wrong with that! Give me a campfire, a stick and a bag of marshmallows over a fancy dinner any day.

You sound wonderfully busy! So many thing to learn! I can remember most of the sign language alphabet, but I never learned the hand gestures for many words.

I'm in Michigan in the US. The mitten shaped part.

They do have evening adult classes, but right now I have a home health client that I'm at till 8 pm every night.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:57 AM
primrose

I had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with family & friends.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Master
Someone I have been supporting told me she has just been employed :)