Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Can a medium channel or know what caused my spiritual awakening?

I don't know what caused mine. If it's a twin flame could she or he know and tell me and describe the person? Please don't tell me things like , 'mediums can't channel those things they're not genuine etc' I'm asking seriously here. I'm asking in the context of going to a true medium
Old 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
I believe they can get to aspects of it and tell you those aspects. I've seen Mediums who channeled Higher Beings who've spoken with me about it also and extensively talked to my Higher Self about it.

Based on my own experience and studying it for some years and interviewing a lot of others, it looks like the cause of Awakening is very complex indeed and while other people or another person can be part of a catalyst for it, they are not all of everything involved by a long shot.

Awakening seems to be a number of things coming together in a Perfect Storm manner, in which if one of them is removed then Awakening may not happen as each thing is important.

Imagine an engine, it's a huge number of interconnected parts which is each one is there and in the right order will become a working usable engine. But is any part is left out or parts put in the wrong place or order then it only appears to be an engine but it not actually able to operate as one.

Awakening seems to be a long process happening of years and including many Ah-Ha moments when a great truth was realized, a slow moving towards selfless love, and increase in the vibration and frequency in the physical body, predestination as agreed to before coming into body, Life Path, intercession by Higher Beings, and a catalyst.
While it may appear the catalyst was the cause - the catalyst is more like turning the key to start the engine but it couldn't have done that had not all the parts been put in and in the right order. The catalyst can be ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be another person.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I believe they can get to aspects of it and tell you those aspects. I've seen Mediums who channeled Higher Beings who've spoken with me about it also and extensively talked to my Higher Self about it.

Based on my own experience and studying it for some years and interviewing a lot of others, it looks like the cause of Awakening is very complex indeed and while other people or another person can be part of a catalyst for it, they are not all of everything involved by a long shot.

Awakening seems to be a number of things coming together in a Perfect Storm manner, in which if one of them is removed then Awakening may not happen as each thing is important.

Imagine an engine, it's a huge number of interconnected parts which is each one is there and in the right order will become a working usable engine. But is any part is left out or parts put in the wrong place or order then it only appears to be an engine but it not actually able to operate as one.

Awakening seems to be a long process happening of years and including many Ah-Ha moments when a great truth was realized, a slow moving towards selfless love, and increase in the vibration and frequency in the physical body, predestination as agreed to before coming into body, Life Path, intercession by Higher Beings, and a catalyst.
While it may appear the catalyst was the cause - the catalyst is more like turning the key to start the engine but it couldn't have done that had not all the parts been put in and in the right order. The catalyst can be ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be another person.

Hello thanks for the reply. Very detailed. But can the medium or Chaneller tell me the catalyst IF it is a twin? Can they describe them and where they live etc ?
Old 08-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
I don't think it is a twin in the sense of a real person. It is guidance. That is within you. There are inner worlds but I don't enough about your situation to look.

I am the kind of 'medium' who works with that kind of thing, rather then spirits of the dead.

Who's your guide? Who is trying to get in touch with you? Work on yourself first and see, sense, visualize and dream. Dreams are symbolic and the characters usually represent guides, or the guiding spirits of real people sometimes.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiotribe
Hello thanks for the reply. Very detailed. But can the medium or Chaneller tell me the catalyst IF it is a twin? Can they describe them and where they live etc ?

Unlikely. Though my awakening came from the so called 'Twin Flame Experience', it turned out in the end that we were just resonating on the same frequency at the same time which dramatically amplified energy between us and our consciousness's got quantumly entangled for a while until I learned how to separate the energy.

During the 'Sorting it Out phase' which lasted several years - I asked channeled Higher Beings, my own Higher Self when I learned to speak with it, and spoke with many people who had come into Higher Understandings around the 'twin flame myth' and none of them say that what we are calling a twin flame is an actual reality as we're thinking of it.

The whole belief in Twin Flames is very new, it doesn't have roots - it became popular in the last 20 years or so. As Rozie said, yes you perceive something, something is calling you, but to solve the Riddle you have to Look Within - all else is a distraction by the Egoic Mind.

Seeing a Medium is a good idea though and will help you I do believe. Guidance may come through in a way which is most helpful for you and that helps you begin to look inside instead of outside yourself. It is very likely you will be led to the one and a Being will come through which communicates in a way which resonated with you and helps you to begin looking in all the right places for solutions to your mystery.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:17 AM
Master
Hi Meiotribe, welcome,

Both CrystalSong and Rozie offer invaluable help here.

I can relate to Rozie's posts very well, in that I understand her point and view and what she is trying to say.

As well CrystalSong offers a valuable view.

Personally I can expand in that I am aware a lot of communicating many do as mediums holds the possibility we are capable as humans, not just mediums, to communicate with our inner selves if you will. I hold to the faith that our inner self is what prompts our awakenings.

I have found a probable self through a meditation exercise, and a guidance, that I consider not to be a twin flame, although they do hold aspects of a male aspect, but I believe it is an aspect of myself among many such self- aspects. To me it matters not whom or what awakens us, but that we have awoken- to find our deeper selves, our deeper realizations and meanings, and a fresh outlook on life that slants in the positive spiritual aspects to our lives, that we have only yet to discover and revel in.

And yes there is not going to be another held esteemed as the sole purpose and bringer of our awakenings- but that we begin to realize the true individual whom has awakened us is indeed ourselves.

You have known yourself all along. What you need to find has been there all along, and is unique and beautiful, in it's own right.

Realize or try to realize- your mirror self, companion, eternal friend and comrade- was, is, and will continue to be you all along.

Rejoice for this.

Best wishes from Pluto.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Unlikely. Though my awakening came from the so called 'Twin Flame Experience', it turned out in the end that we were just resonating on the same frequency at the same time which dramatically amplified energy between us and our consciousness's got quantumly entangled for a while until I learned how to separate the energy.

During the 'Sorting it Out phase' which lasted several years - I asked channeled Higher Beings, my own Higher Self when I learned to speak with it, and spoke with many people who had come into Higher Understandings around the 'twin flame myth' and none of them say that what we are calling a twin flame is an actual reality as we're thinking of it.

The whole belief in Twin Flames is very new, it doesn't have roots - it became popular in the last 20 years or so. As Rozie said, yes you perceive something, something is calling you, but to solve the Riddle you have to Look Within - all else is a distraction by the Egoic Mind.

Seeing a Medium is a good idea though and will help you I do believe. Guidance may come through in a way which is most helpful for you and that helps you begin to look inside instead of outside yourself. It is very likely you will be led to the one and a Being will come through which communicates in a way which resonated with you and helps you to begin looking in all the right places for solutions to your mystery.

How do you separate the energy?

My spiritual awakening was definitely caused by many various factors that all came together at seemingly the right moment. It seemed like it involved everything that ever happened to me. But I wonder, after the dust settles, and your vibration has increased, your third eye opened, and everything else. But what is the point if nothing else really changes? Your just walking around with different perspectives and you know everything is messed up, but you can't change anything, so what is the point?

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 20-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
How do you separate the energy?

My spiritual awakening was definitely caused by many various factors that all came together at seemingly the right moment. It seemed like it involved everything that ever happened to me. But I wonder, after the dust settles, and your vibration has increased, your third eye opened, and everything else. But what is the point if nothing else really changes? Your just walking around with different perspectives and you know everything is messed up, but you can't change anything, so what is the point?

Exactly! It's like a Perfect Storm - a huge amount of things come together and are ready - then a catalyst in the form perhaps of another person sets the whole thing into motion. You got it! :)

To separate the energies I had to completely remove that person from my life, mind, thoughts, dreams, cut cords, pick up daily meditation so I could control my mind which kept wanting to cling to some impossible dream I'd made up around the person and our imaginary life together. In everyway I had to learn entirely how to control my thoughts and not attach to them so that there was no reaction when they tried again and again to contact me.

Quote:
Your just walking around with different perspectives and you know everything is messed up, but you can't change anything, so what is the point?

Yes! So one day we wake up, go through something unimaginable and find ourselves standing in the ashes of what was once our former life and former beliefs systems - now what?

Understand what I tell you now is from my experience and yours may differ.

After learning to control my mind I realized there was still a hunger in me, a hunger to know and be attached to something greater than myself, so the search began to understand exactly what this presence I now sensed and felt around me. Which led to more meditation, deep listening and a lot of time alone trying to discern it and listen to it. During this the Observer or Witness was discovered - which is a gateway to higher levels of awareness where the Higher Self or eternal self can be heard. Then contact was made and training began, meaning Higher Self became my Guru and taught me how to Surrender, Accept, Incorporate and Merge with Higher Knowledge and with Higher Self.

This is where I learned there were multiple aspects of me, each with it's own intelligence, own knowledge and each would have a vote.
1: Ego/Personality/the self I had always thought I was.
2: Body, complete with an energy system which it could use to make itself understood and give its opinion on decisions to be made.
3: Higher Self, all knowing with multiple dimensional access and knowledge of this life's purpose and the ability to see and bring information from the 'eagle eye's' viewpoint. It's vote often carries the most weight as it can see far more influencing factors and potential outcomes for all choice outcomes.

Now I'll skip to the results of that integration of the various aspects of the Self. (Understand it took 4 years to get to this point after 'separating the energies', and I understand this is only partway into the evolution of consciousness - there is much more to go. This is where I am now in the Evolution of Consciousness):

Currently I have separation of subject and self - meaning I do not react or personalize most things that come at me. Only rarely is ego present enough to have a response and reaction to events and people.

There is a deep abiding Peace which now is the essence of my Being. Even when disturbed it quickly re-establishes.

I love all equally, even in the middle of mis-understanding or disagreement, The Love underwrites everything and ego can not hold onto it's opinions and stances for very long before dissolving into love and acceptance once again.

There is great flow and abundance in life now and I'm aware that I create my reality through thought with emotion applied. Thoughts plus energy = manifestation.

Ability to tune to (like finding a radio station) Higher Self, Conscious Self (mind) and Inner Self (body) and receive that information specifically.

Interest now is more in others than in self - this presents as great compassion and ability to hold space and a loving safe container for others to experience themselves in. Understanding that there is no 'other' that we are all One. Knowledge that Other is me and my further Evolution of Consciousness is connected tot eh further progression of all consciousness around me.

Joy and inner happiness are most common, satisfaction with life has greatly increased, curiosity and exploration have greatly increased - numbness and apathy are gone.

Many psychic abilities are now common tools used to navigate through life with including healing, manifestation and many other things.

Higher Self is an aspect of the Total Self readily available for consulting in any given moment.

Knowledge of self frequency control in order to access other dimensional knowledge and create fields of influence within my proximity are tools I'm becoming increasingly adept with and use to create more Light and Love and the evolution of Consciousness for self and others with.

Greatly increased understanding of causal effects is part of regular experience now. (Cause and Effect/thought = manifested reality)

Seeing the perfection and perfect timing in all things and having no desire to 'fix' anything. Even things which formerly were considered horrors are no seen that way but as necessary learnings for those involved and that it is unfolding for them in perfection just as they need for their own evolution of consciousness.

Alchemical knowledge around various uses of energy for various purposes and the ability to channel it at will and work with various Angels, Guides and others Higher Selves is becoming an increasingly fluent language for me.

and more... it truly is a rebirthing, not sure I could possibly list it all. It's been 5 years total of de-programming and re-learning and Integrating on too many levels to type.

Divine Timing allies to all - we evolve as we evolve, we learn as we learn...there is no finish line and no time schedule.
I recommend staying Open, Inquisitive and Meditate lots.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Exactly! It's like a Perfect Storm - a huge amount of things come together and are ready - then a catalyst in the form perhaps of another person sets the whole thing into motion. You got it! :)

To separate the energies I had to completely remove that person from my life, mind, thoughts, dreams, cut cords, pick up daily meditation so I could control my mind which kept wanting to cling to some impossible dream I'd made up around the person and our imaginary life together. In everyway I had to learn entirely how to control my thoughts and not attach to them so that there was no reaction when they tried again and again to contact me.

Yes I can do this, I have even sustained it for months with no contact between us. But it always comes back:)

Quote:
Yes! So one day we wake up, go through something unimaginable and find ourselves standing in the ashes of what was once our former life and former beliefs systems - now what?

Understand what I tell you now is from my experience and yours may differ.

After learning to control my mind I realized there was still a hunger in me, a hunger to know and be attached to something greater than myself, so the search began to understand exactly what this presence I now sensed and felt around me. Which led to more meditation, deep listening and a lot of time alone trying to discern it and listen to it. During this the Observer or Witness was discovered - which is a gateway to higher levels of awareness where the Higher Self or eternal self can be heard. Then contact was made and training began, meaning Higher Self became my Guru and taught me how to Surrender, Accept, Incorporate and Merge with Higher Knowledge and with Higher Self.

This is where I learned there were multiple aspects of me, each with it's own intelligence, own knowledge and each would have a vote.
1: Ego/Personality/the self I had always thought I was.
2: Body, complete with an energy system which it could use to make itself understood and give its opinion on decisions to be made.
3: Higher Self, all knowing with multiple dimensional access and knowledge of this life's purpose and the ability to see and bring information from the 'eagle eye's' viewpoint. It's vote often carries the most weight as it can see far more influencing factors and potential outcomes for all choice outcomes.

Now I'll skip to the results of that integration of the various aspects of the Self. (Understand it took 4 years to get to this point after 'separating the energies', and I understand this is only partway into the evolution of consciousness - there is much more to go. This is where I am now in the Evolution of Consciousness):

Currently I have separation of subject and self - meaning I do not react or personalize most things that come at me. Only rarely is ego present enough to have a response and reaction to events and people.

There is a deep abiding Peace which now is the essence of my Being. Even when disturbed it quickly re-establishes.

I love all equally, even in the middle of mis-understanding or disagreement, The Love underwrites everything and ego can not hold onto it's opinions and stances for very long before dissolving into love and acceptance once again.

There is great flow and abundance in life now and I'm aware that I create my reality through thought with emotion applied. Thoughts plus energy = manifestation.

Ability to tune to (like finding a radio station) Higher Self, Conscious Self (mind) and Inner Self (body) and receive that information specifically.

Interest now is more in others than in self - this presents as great compassion and ability to hold space and a loving safe container for others to experience themselves in. Understanding that there is no 'other' that we are all One. Knowledge that Other is me and my further Evolution of Consciousness is connected tot eh further progression of all consciousness around me.

Joy and inner happiness are most common, satisfaction with life has greatly increased, curiosity and exploration have greatly increased - numbness and apathy are gone.

Many psychic abilities are now common tools used to navigate through life with including healing, manifestation and many other things.

Higher Self is an aspect of the Total Self readily available for consulting in any given moment.

Knowledge of self frequency control in order to access other dimensional knowledge and create fields of influence within my proximity are tools I'm becoming increasingly adept with and use to create more Light and Love and the evolution of Consciousness for self and others with.

Greatly increased understanding of causal effects is part of regular experience now. (Cause and Effect/thought = manifested reality)

Seeing the perfection and perfect timing in all things and having no desire to 'fix' anything. Even things which formerly were considered horrors are no seen that way but as necessary learnings for those involved and that it is unfolding for them in perfection just as they need for their own evolution of consciousness.

Alchemical knowledge around various uses of energy for various purposes and the ability to channel it at will and work with various Angels, Guides and others Higher Selves is becoming an increasingly fluent language for me.

and more... it truly is a rebirthing, not sure I could possibly list it all. It's been 5 years total of de-programming and re-learning and Integrating on too many levels to type.

Divine Timing allies to all - we evolve as we evolve, we learn as we learn...there is no finish line and no time schedule.
I recommend staying Open, Inquisitive and Meditate lots.

Yes I have plenty of inner peace and changed perspectives, however, I have been doing this searching thing for a long, long time. Its not like when I started to deprogram that it was entirety a new thing. I've had weird paranormal stuff and premonitions that happened randomly throughout my life. Just in the last four years, this stuff has increased. Oddly enough when I met my "catalyst", my third eye twitched and later fully opened (I think I don't know how to tell if its fully open). I've been introduced to my Higher Self and his, also a guide that we share. Kinda hard to break the cords with all this interaction in the ethers.

I'm not sure about the whole manifesting thing though. I mean, yes to a certain extent I feel we do control our reality, however, it is also a co- creation with other souls that we don't control (others free will). Lots of stuff involves someone else's free will, not just relationships, but even things like your job. That involves someone else's free will (the person whose job it is to determine who the company hires). It doesn't seem like the LOA people ever talk about this. Then when anyone doesn't manifest anything, its always because your blocks aren't clear, that is always their answer. What if you honesty feel that your blocks are clear but you still don't manifest something?

I agree about Divine Timing and also the trying to fix things. The universe saw to it that when the bulk of my spiritual awakening happened, I had the time off I needed. But I still kept trying to fix that situation.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 21-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes I can do this, I have even sustained it for months with no contact between us. But it always comes back:)

Yes I have plenty of inner peace and changed perspectives, however, I have been doing this searching thing for a long, long time. Its not like when I started to deprogram that it was entirety a new thing. I've had weird paranormal stuff and premonitions that happened randomly throughout my life. Just in the last four years, this stuff has increased. Oddly enough when I met my "catalyst", my third eye twitched and later fully opened (I think I don't know how to tell if its fully open). I've been introduced to my Higher Self and his, also a guide that we share. Kinda hard to break the cords with all this interaction in the ethers.

I'm not sure about the whole manifesting thing though. I mean, yes to a certain extent I feel we do control our reality, however, it is also a co- creation with other souls that we don't control (others free will). Lots of stuff involves someone else's free will, not just relationships, but even things like your job. That involves someone else's free will (the person whose job it is to determine who the company hires). It doesn't seem like the LOA people ever talk about this. Then when anyone doesn't manifest anything, its always because your blocks aren't clear, that is always their answer. What if you honesty feel that your blocks are clear but you still don't manifest something?

I agree about Divine Timing and also the trying to fix things. The universe saw to it that when the bulk of my spiritual awakening happened, I had the time off I needed. But I still kept trying to fix that situation.

Wanted to try and address what you said about free will and the law of attraction.

Personally I have faith in LOA but still maintain that yes people do have free will. Therefore when I try to manifest I am well aware it may not even happen and occur- this actually as I feel is due to the will of another involved. People have choice, if they choose a certain way it affects others, those around them and themselves.

So say I would like to manifest something and it doesn't happen? This is not due in my experience to a blockage- it actually seems to be due to another's will. And I feel it is in my best interest to accept this, accept that which I desire can not be manifested at this time, due to will. And move on. Because I as a human being, must respect the will of another. That is just the way it is. I must not force my will to over ride anothers. Many will say this is due to a lack of faith or a blockage the individual doing the manifesting is experience. I do not believe so. I believe it is due to the will of those it involves. Also the universe at large. If it is wrong at the time or not to be at the time, then it is not to be. I do not fight this. I accept it for my own peace.

If another fails or does not wish to let me have what I am in need of -whatever it be even if merely emotional support, then there is no blame on my end. And there is no fit to have over it. I must come to accept things as they currently are not as I wish them to be. With love and a sense of my own peace, then I find from a place of positive thinking, emotion, and behavior; true miracles are more viable to take place. Even if it is only a miracle of mind and thought in that I have come to an awareness that I am able to accept things as they are. Sometimes that is all we need to manifest the greatest wonders. As long as there is a positive thought, the most dire situations will most likely not be able to get us down for long.

Once we come to accept things, we no longer grasp nor need something as bad as we thought we had. And we are capable of finding peace simply knowing or having faith in this.