Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Our early lives really are a kind of foreshadowing of our future soul path.

You've noticed that too

Bizarre and wondrous isn't it? I often feel I'm just recalling/living an adult version of things thought of as a child.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Two local women would come to my house and we three would sit and meditate. We were at the point where we would see the parade of "sacred geometrical" shapes passing right to left in front of our eyes. When we saw these we knew that we had achieved ethereal and astral vision. Of course we wanted to have mental plane vision. Because on this plane, above the fourth sub plane, there is no chance of being fooled by anyone. Those of ill intent are banned from the high end of the mental. Their playgrounds are the lower planes. This is why we always advise people to stay away from the astral. This is hard to do because the astral is so much fun.

James
These sacred geometrical shapes you mention, I have seen something like that too and always wondered about it.
It was in meditation, with a group of perhaps 30 people. A bright red energy being came across the room and stopped in front of me, it radiated golden light out of the red energy orb. I was not unused to seeing what I call angels for lack of a better word in this setting. Thinking mind thought it might be Arch Angel Michael, but knowing assumption doesn't lead to information I greeted it telepathically and asked who it was.
The response was "Consortium".

I asked it to break apart into it's individual beings so that I might have a better frame of reference and it separated into about 8 various colored geometric entities. I nearly came out of meditation with the sheer humor of it - I knew no more than when I had first asked!
So I asked why they were in front of me and they collectively beamed sustained light energy into me to the extent I lost consciousness and had no further memory of anything more for perhaps a 1/2 hour.
While I suspect the energy was for specific things, perhaps an upgrade or information transfer, I've never known exactly what they did or why, but trust it was for the Highest Good.

P.S. I agree whole heartedly with you on skipping the astral layers and going higher. In higher dimensions the beings are more love based and interested in the evolution of consciousness - `never met one yet who was - 'a bad boy'. At worst they just don't respond to telepathic contact and go about their merry way instead of communicating.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:36 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm glad to have returned to this forum and have discovered you Bartholomew. :)

I, James, feel the same way. I am very happy to interact with so many here. Just because I am a channel doesn't mean I do everything. Some of you have had experiences that I only think about.

These things you speak of I find to be true from first hand experience. All that is has consciousness of some level, it was the crystals who first invited me in and showed me their homes and internal lives, with their profound acceptance and lack of questioning of their circumstances and lack of worry of things to come. Nothing I've met on the planet seems to accept everything just as it is and in perfection as does the mineral kingdom.

It was through working with crystals that I discovered my palm chakras. Of course at first I didn't know what they were. I just knew my hands were on fire.

Soon came the plants and trees, which with their emotions and ponderings and opinions, they are so much more complex than the mineral kingdom and often amusing in their sharings and opinions of humans deafness and our lack of appreciation of the wind, and other commentary and musings concerning other species of flora.

Funny you mention deafness. I am legally deaf. I still manage with hearing aids and I am even still working nearly full fine. I am lucky that my associates are willing to text me. A good arrangement. But the point I want to make is that as my spiritually waxed, as my hearing on the higher planes increased, my physical hearing waned. Strange huh?

Then the animal kingdom made it's self known to me and it was even more complex combining emotions and will with freedom of movement.

Minerals are at the apex of evolution when they get heavy and unstable and begin to radiate. Plants are at their apex when they begin to show signs of group consciousness. Animals are on top of their game when they begin to realize the idea of self. Many marine mammals and primates are at this point. The natural progression is for lessor souls to move up to higher kingdoms. I understand that these doors are currently closed though, for some reason.

It was a great discovery to me to learn my first incarnation here was as a giant rock mostly embedded in a mountain, silently contemplating the night skies. It was so very long ago, there have been many human incarnations since then. And before coming to Earth there was a great migration of bi-peds from a solar system called Central Sun, I was a bi-ped on one of those planetary migration ships leaving that system to the outer reaches. Existence of consciousness is very very long linearly speaking it seems and takes twist and turns I do not begin to fathom....like starting over in a new system as a giant rock. :P

Once, when backpacking with my adult son in the immigrant wilderness of central California, I used my hands to connect with a large boulder. I was immediately informed that it was conscious of only one thing. It was on a journey to the sea. That was all. This is a true story. I believed it then and still do now. Imagine the differences between time as perceived by minerals compared to humans. Hard to imagine.

You spoke of the sheaths or fields around Earth, I have seen many of them in OBE sessions and studied them, though much of what I see lays outside my human comprehension. Many of the sheaths don't exist in the 3rd dimension but in higher dimensions instead, Earth address exists multi dimensionally of which we are aware only of it's 3rd dimensional address where the atoms move the slowest and it appears physical.

Yes they are in higher realms. However the etheral material is very close to our familiar density. We can sometimes see it. This is why we see auras. They are made of ethereal matter.

Once I went (OBE) to Nicola Tesla's lab and he showed me models of the fields around Earth and tried to 'explain' the various types of fields and how they interacted with one another. I was like a drooling idiot lacking ability to grasp all he tried so hard to show and explain.

Einstein was once asked how it felt to be the smartest man in the world. He replied: "I wouldn't know. Ask Tesla".

Then I went OBE and studied them....to say it is complex is an understatement, all are connected and have different properties from etheric to electromagnetic to things we don't have words for yet for we've yet to become aware they exist. He tried to move the information to me of the fields frequencies, densities and orbit with their complex interactions and effects on one another.

Sister there is something in this which is very profound. I don't want to get into it now. Too complex. Perhaps later. Keep the thought.

Some fields are in a direct dance with fields from the sun, like two arm linked dancers swirling together in love dance. The sun also has these energetic fields and touches each planet in the solar system in a wider broader dance encompassing them all in an energetic and symbiotic relationship.
The complexity of information exchanged between Earth and the Sun alone is staggering, the gentle loving connection between the two amazing to behold, there is a Oneness and our solar system with its myriad of planets and moons exists as a Oneness, yet each with awareness of singularity on a smaller scale. The sun constantly reaching out tendrils of light to each body swirling around it, touching it, receiving information and knowledge like the arms of an octopus reading the ocean bed around it and each planet is aware of the suns touch and inquiry andresponds in kind, and so an on-going dialog is maintained between the planets and the sun so that all planets know what is happening on the others concerning information types that planets are interested in. Their information interests are entirely different than that which interests humans.

And what of the logoi?

Time is of little meaning in human terms to the planets. Earth's one rotation around the sun, a year for humans, happens as quickly as two dancers on the dance floor eyes-locked in adoration, swirling around each other to Her.
Adoration, this is a good word to encompass what Earth and Sun feel for each other.
I was shown the complexity of information in Light, the sun is a source, a library of information both concerning this solar system and of cosmic/spirit information far beyond what I would have dreamed a photon could hold. Light is a pure information stream.
There is more, but it is hard to bring it down to words....

Yes. We think the same way. We see things that seem to defy mere words to describe. Or something. When words fail us diagrams and symbols suffice. This is the reason for sacred geometry. It transcends words. If you have such an affinity you would be a natural for reading Esoteric Psychology.

My Higher Self/Aspect understands much of this and more, but the human mind aspect struggles to understand even a fraction and whirls in wonder at it all.

I know precisely what you mean. When channeling I am often very impressed at the facility with which Bartholomew reveals things that are personal about some other person that I have never met. This is during readings you understand. But there are other times too. I do not expect to know everything that Bart knows. No reason to I suppose. I am content.

Thanks again for the supportive comments.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:50 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
These sacred geometrical shapes you mention, I have seen something like that too and always wondered about it.
It was in meditation, with a group of perhaps 30 people. A bright red energy being came across the room and stopped in front of me, it radiated golden light out of the red energy orb. I was not unused to seeing what I call angels for lack of a better word in this setting. Thinking mind thought it might be Arch Angel Michael, but knowing assumption doesn't lead to information I greeted it telepathically and asked who it was.
The response was "Consortium".

I asked it to break apart into it's individual beings so that I might have a better frame of reference and it separated into about 8 various colored geometric entities. I nearly came out of meditation with the sheer humor of it - I knew no more than when I had first asked!
So I asked why they were in front of me and they collectively beamed sustained light energy into me to the extent I lost consciousness and had no further memory of anything more for perhaps a 1/2 hour.
While I suspect the energy was for specific things, perhaps an upgrade or information transfer, I've never known exactly what they did or why, but trust it was for the Highest Good.

P.S. I agree whole heartedly with you on skipping the astral layers and going higher. In higher dimensions the beings are more love based and interested in the evolution of consciousness - `never met one yet who was - 'a bad boy'. At worst they just don't respond to telepathic contact and go about their merry way instead of communicating.

Just a couple of comments here. The colors you saw were the signature of the group with which you were connected. They used the plural word consortium. You were connected with a sub set of the planetary hierarchy. These people are engaged all the time working for the Earth, to insure a continuation of those setting in which we humans seem to thrive. Most of what they do is quite mundane. Some is not. There is one thing they have trouble doing. They cannot connect with us at will. We have to be open to it. When they find someone of us or a group of us they will not hesitate to try to communicate. The purpose is to transfer energetic elements to us that we might use to further clarify and purify the Earth. They depend on us for help in these matters. This is the reason we so often her of people being contacted by "unknown entities". Sometimes we mis identify them. No matter. When it happens we do well to simply absorb the radiance into our auras and then re raditate it to everything that we encounter be it human or mineral or vegetable. Every little bit helps. There is no need to go off on a tangent and develop a scholastic, materialistic form out of what we learn as so many do. It is enough to simply be a part of it all. Do you understand me?
Old 02-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
It was on a journey to the sea.

I believe it! It reminds me of a young woman I taught how to talk with trees and animals. On a winter walk on her farm she climbed up into this old tree out in the corn fields and connected with it, it had a lot to say! It was like a grumpy old man complaining about the lack of company due to the birds going south, the squirrels hibernating and the corn and grasses dying off in the winter. It talked about how the corn and grasses didn't know how to slow down and savor life, that they were so busy all the time and lived so shortly that they had no appreciation like the old tree did. Then it waxed on about the glories of the wind and what it was like to experience the wind...she finally fled the tree because she didn't know how to make it feel better because all it's companions either died off in fall or hibernated or flew south.
I'll never forget though it's perspective of the short lived corn and grasses.....I think the sea bound rock would have seen the elderly tree's life like it saw the 3 season grasses. lol

Quote:
Sister there is something in this which is very profound. I don't want to get into it now. Too complex. Perhaps later. Keep the thought.
I'll look forward to it! Rarely do I get to discuss these things with someone.

Quote:
Yes. We think the same way. We see things that seem to defy mere words to describe. Or something. When words fail us diagrams and symbols suffice. This is the reason for sacred geometry. It transcends words. If you have such an affinity you would be a natural for reading Esoteric Psychology.
Would you believe I read almost nothing? I'm afraid if I know things my mind will create experiences to match the reading, so instead I wait on Spirit/Higher Self to teach me. There has been much teaching though and I'm content. I will look up the words now though to see what Esoteric Psychology pertains too. :)

Quote:
And what of the logoi?

I do not know what this is, or at least not by this name. Of what are you referring to?
Old 02-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Just a couple of comments here. The colors you saw were the signature of the group with which you were connected. They used the plural word consortium. You were connected with a sub set of the planetary hierarchy. These people are engaged all the time working for the Earth, to insure a continuation of those setting in which we humans seem to thrive. Most of what they do is quite mundane. Some is not. There is one thing they have trouble doing. They cannot connect with us at will. We have to be open to it. When they find someone of us or a group of us they will not hesitate to try to communicate. The purpose is to transfer energetic elements to us that we might use to further clarify and purify the Earth. They depend on us for help in these matters. This is the reason we so often her of people being contacted by "unknown entities". Sometimes we mis identify them. No matter. When it happens we do well to simply absorb the radiance into our auras and then re raditate it to everything that we encounter be it human or mineral or vegetable. Every little bit helps. There is no need to go off on a tangent and develop a scholastic, materialistic form out of what we learn as so many do. It is enough to simply be a part of it all. Do you understand me?

Thank you for this, it is interesting to contemplate. Whatever energy stream they sent at me I lost consciousness in just a couple seconds. Not an uncommon effect of high energy streams, I've had many people do it when I was working on them. It's a sort of anesthesia so that the thinking mind doesn't interferer with the transmission I believe.
I do understand, these forums is where I do my writing, I have not the energy, patience or interests in book writing or even keeping a blog. Also something about the retelling often diminishes the poignancy of the original event.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:59 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Thank you for this, it is interesting to contemplate. Whatever energy stream they sent at me I lost consciousness in just a couple seconds. Not an uncommon effect of high energy streams, I've had many people do it when I was working on them. It's a sort of anesthesia so that the thinking mind doesn't interferer with the transmission I believe.
I do understand, these forums is where I do my writing, I have not the energy, patience or interests in book writing or even keeping a blog. Also something about the retelling often diminishes the poignancy of the original event.

Sometimes we may think that we have lost our connections to this higher part of the Earth when really what has happened is that we have become acclimated and no longer feel it as strongly. We adjust to the higher vibes and energies. This may happen to you too. If it does then smile in understanding and carry on as before. All is well. I think blogging is a good idea. It is sort of like a diary.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)
Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowahn
Thank you :)

And thank you too.
Old 13-06-2017, 02:56 AM
Knower
Quote:

Once, when backpacking with my adult son in the immigrant wilderness of central California, I used my hands to connect with a large boulder. I was immediately informed that it was conscious of only one thing. It was on a journey to the sea. That was all. This is a true story. I believed it then and still do now. Imagine the differences between time as perceived by minerals compared to humans. Hard to imagine.

And I thought the 11 years it took me to get sober was a long time.

Jeez.