Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Incomplete

This week I keep having dreams where I can't reach a person or destination...

- One night I dreamt that I kept trying to meet in the city my current crush, and it's like I could see him and knew he was around but we never actually got to a meeting and we never talked.

- Last night I dreamt I climbed some unbelievable long stairs. I had that same feeling of my crush being around. There was a corridor when you went down the stairs a little and that lead to a storage room. In the storage room I encountered my crush and we sort of stood around each other but I can't remember if we talked to each other or not.

- In another part of the dream, I was trying to get to my parents home out in the countryside. I was lost but I used a GPS and it told me I wasn't too far as I was walking. As I walked with someone else (not sure who) we were surrounded by some evil creatures. Not sure what happened next, but never made it to destination.
Old 23-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeForever
This week I keep having dreams where I can't reach a person or destination...
- Last night I dreamt I climbed some unbelievable long stairs. I had that same feeling of my crush being around. There was a corridor when you went down the stairs a little and that lead to a storage room. In the storage room I encountered my crush .........
- In another part of the dream, I was trying to get to my parents home out in the countryside. I was lost but I used a GPS and it told me I wasn't too far as I was walking. As I walked with someone else (not sure who) we were surrounded by some evil creatures. Not sure what happened next, but never made it to destination.

It means you have been put up high on a flower of The Goddess Tree of Eternal Life, & She has your true husband & lover waiting for you just under you a few steps below.

She is saying that you are traveling through the wicked earth on your way home to Her & Her husband, & your eternal husband is with you all the way.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator
The first two dreams seem to be directly related to possible frustration or angst about not connecting with your crush. Are you dating or do you just want to date? Can you ask them out? If so what is keeping you from asking them out?

The third dream indicates there may be something within yourself that is troubling to you that you are confused by. The idea or viewpoint or whatever it is frightens you considering you sensed it as evil. It is possible some idea was picked up during your upbringing that has you a bit confused on which direction to go. Maybe you were strongly influenced by your parents way of living and what you should do with your life but it is in conflict with what you want and now you have lost your direction. It's possible you need to settle in on what goal you really want and confront the things you fear that may hold you back from reaching your goal/destination
Old 25-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Update

Thanks everyone for your ideas - very interesting perspectives. There's a follow up dream

Last night I dreamt about the crush again but it was different. I was in a store looking for a specific tool for making cupcakes, couldn't find it, a girl working in the store offered her help and she said they probably won't have any for awhile if not ever. She was trying to get me to buy other things. I told her I don't have the money for those things. When I went to the cash with 2 items, all the customers in the store were told to leave because of burglars. We all lined up and had to walk slowly and without looking on our right to get away.

That's when I ended up at a sort of meeting. My crush and I sat at the same table and we were there for work but quickly he told me and the other people there that he is engaged since September to a woman he's been with for 13 years, and other things, then he started crying. I felt so disapppinted. Then people arrived so we got interrupted and a woman I knew was gay hugged me and told me how happy she was that I was there. Then I sat with him at the table and it felt like he was looking at me as though I'm gay.

It's quite possible this man is not available which is why I dreamt of this, but it could have other meanings.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
the 'incomplete' dreams had a feeling as if some unknown forces were in
play behind the scenes, and the 'update' dream brings that into a sharper
focus (where you were instructed to not look in that direction). it seems that
your subconscious is displaying situations for which you're not supposed to
understand the mechanics which have set the scene -- you're meant to focus
on your immediate surroundings (perhaps you've been preoccupied with
looking down the road too far in your waking life?).
the 'specific tool' you were looking for was unavailable: this could refer to
your crush not being 'on the market' (taken, or already claimed)... and it
also suggests that you've viewed this person as a means towards an end
(a tool), rather than as a treasure on his own merits.
the idea that you'd taken two (a pair) of items to the register [you've a
typo there; significance unknown to me] is a sign that your matchup with
someone is on the horizon, but it's delayed at this time due to those
unobserved burglars which are working behind the scenes. confronting
the burglars would cause the scene to resemble the "surrounded by some
evil creatures" of the earlier dream, and it'd end in non-resolution anyways.
it's seeming that you've gotta allow those unspecified behind the scenes
forces play out in their own way, without intervention/interaction; you've
perceived them as "evil" (since they seem to stymie and delay your wishes
from coming into manifestation), but i suspect that they're not truly
malicious to your well-being.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow. It makes so much sense to me. Wish you could interpret all my dreams...lol. Thank you for taking the time to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the 'incomplete' dreams had a feeling as if some unknown forces were in
play behind the scenes, and the 'update' dream brings that into a sharper
focus (where you were instructed to not look in that direction). it seems that
your subconscious is displaying situations for which you're not supposed to
understand the mechanics which have set the scene -- you're meant to focus
on your immediate surroundings (perhaps you've been preoccupied with
looking down the road too far in your waking life?).
the 'specific tool' you were looking for was unavailable: this could refer to
your crush not being 'on the market' (taken, or already claimed)... and it
also suggests that you've viewed this person as a means towards an end
(a tool), rather than as a treasure on his own merits.
the idea that you'd taken two (a pair) of items to the register [you've a
typo there; significance unknown to me] is a sign that your matchup with
someone is on the horizon, but it's delayed at this time due to those
unobserved burglars which are working behind the scenes. confronting
the burglars would cause the scene to resemble the "surrounded by some
evil creatures" of the earlier dream, and it'd end in non-resolution anyways.
it's seeming that you've gotta allow those unspecified behind the scenes
forces play out in their own way, without intervention/interaction; you've
perceived them as "evil" (since they seem to stymie and delay your wishes
from coming into manifestation), but i suspect that they're not truly
malicious to your well-being.
Old 25-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Last night I dreamt about the crush again but it was different. I was in a store looking for a specific tool for making cupcakes, couldn't find it, a girl working in the store offered her help and she said they probably won't have any for awhile if not ever. She was trying to get me to buy other things. I told her I don't have the money for those things. When I went to the cash with 2 items, all the customers in the store were told to leave because of burglars. We all lined up and had to walk slowly and without looking on our right to get away.

This means you need the answers to figure out the tiny flower on The tree of Eternal Life so that you can meet the crush that was a few stairs below you in the previous dream; & you are being told that the answers are not available & maybe never will be; & that you should seek other things in life.

You find a couple of things & then there is a thief alert & you are treated like a thief & made to leave the store without seeing something important, (or without gaining important/secret information).

This all means the flower you are on from The tree of Eternal Life is tiny at times because it is outside time & space as we know them to be on earth. Yet you are still sitting on it as a seed growing on that flower & instead of you learning about the flower that is holding you here in this world The servant of the Flower wants you to seek other things in life.

This is because esoteric or secret knowledge can distract one from completing one's purpose in life.

Quote:
when I ended up at a sort of meeting. My crush and I sat at the same table and we were there for work but quickly he told me and the other people there that he is engaged since September to a woman he's been with for 13 years, and other things, then he started crying. I felt so disapppinted. Then people arrived so we got interrupted and a woman I knew was gay hugged me and told me how happy she was that I was there. Then I sat with him at the table and it felt like he was looking at me as though I'm gay.

It's quite possible this man is not available which is why I dreamt of this, but it could have other meanings.

This means that The Goddess Flower you are on has its petals & filaments etc hugging you, & you are at the place where there are a number of spiritual beings together, & the boyfriend you seek is a part of Her Flower & He is one flesh with Her. & if you love him & marry him then it is the same as marrying a woman because he is a part of The Goddess Herself. It is what The Vedas say too. They explain that God appears as a beautiful male but it is just a shell with a female inside & She is The True God.

So if you gain the forbidden secrets of the cupcakes, (tiny spiritual flowers), on the right path, then you will get your male lover but you will find he is as one flesh with Goddess, The Tree of Eternal Life Herself, & you obviously will be considered gay if you marry Her or have a lover's relationship with Her.

Your crush says he has been going with another woman for 13 years & that means it is bad luck for you to marry him because He is not what you think.

It is all just Goddess trying to lead you to meeting other men on earth instead of gaining forbidden knowledge & joining back with Her & Her male part.

Basically The tree of Eternal Life is Goddess & She holds you in a pod as Her Seed on one of Her Flowers, & She has a very real stem from Her Flower connecting to your lower spine & holding you securely & feeding your soul.

Most all Egyptian hieroglyphs depict aspects of this connection in one way or another.

People call it the kundalini serpent that sits at the lower spine & yet can go up through the top of their heads & take them to other worlds etc, but it is just the stem from the Goddess' Flower that connects to their lower spine area & holds them onto Her Flower.

Last edited by Perfection : 25-06-2017 at 10:30 PM.