Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Newbie ;)
My First Regression, in August

I copied and pasted this, because I'm rushed for time. I was going to wait to explore these forums, until the New Year, but I remembered this forum, and wanted to post this:

Quote:
I had my first regression today. She was a very nice lady.

I felt disappointed, because I wasn't getting very much - and I wasn't trusting what I was getting. I was getting the odd word or number (age-wise), and the occasional image, but I didn't feel as though I was anywhere else... I was physically relaxed, but had trouble letting myself go, so I imagined I was listening to her CD whilst lying on my couch (as I have been), and that helped a bit - I'm just concerned that I missed out on something she was saying or instructing me to do, when I was visualizing my living room windows, and trying to feel my own couch beneath me.

I used to be terrified of being in complete darkness - so much that I woke up screaming if I found myself without any light (as a child). She thinks that's what we honed in on this time... I'd like to think that we did actually get somewhere, but I'm not so sure. One thing that did catch me off guard, was the name that came to me; I wasn't getting anything, then this name came to mind - a male name that just made me grin, and think, "Are you kidding me? No way... maybe there's something to this after all." I got this big grin on my face, and then almost laughed (I started to), because it seemed so silly - I knew I hadn't made it up to just have something, but I felt a bit embarrassed, and have felt some mild concern that I pulled stuff out of my a**, even if it was unconsciously. She was so encouraging and enthusiastic, that I wished I was getting more information so that she wouldn't feel embarrassed if it wasn't working, but she assured me that I was doing fine - as well as any other person undergoing hypnosis in that way for the first time.

She wants me to try writing about what I felt and saw, to see if I can get anything else. (I haven't felt anything else so far, but then I was concerned that I didn't go as far under as she thought I did.) She said that I'm very analytical, so she wants me to write it all out - that usually helps me to process things.

I was aware of sounds around me in and outside of the building... she'd warned me that the UPS man might pop in to use her bathroom, but he was always very quiet, and wouldn't disturb us. I heard my parents pull up at some point, when she was asking me questions, and wondered if that was the UPS man wanting to use her facilities.

I've probably forgotten something, but I started to feel very sick over an hour ago, when I was sitting in Borders, so I need to go and lie down. I wanted to get a bit of this out. I'm going to let mum listen to my tape, to see if there's anything on there that I don't remember. (I feel weird about that - I'm glad I have it, but I don't want to listen to it.)
Old 12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)
I wrote this in August, because I had promised to tell a few people how it went, and I had it saved to Wordpad.

I cancelled my second regression, because I wasn't sure that I would be able to go any deeper, and get any more out of the session, and I didn't want to spend the money, if I was only going to get a tiny bit out of it; I thought I may as well just keep trying at home, as I did five/six years ago. :) I'd like to experience an LBL, one day, if I can improve as a hypnosis subject.
Old 13-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Master
Anela... Something that would help most in becoming a better hypnosis subject is getting in touch with your fear and what specifically you are afraid of. Facing and releasing this image and feeling will help you in many ways.

Xan

Old 14-12-2010, 01:16 AM
ShamanWoman

I just had my first PLR over the weekend and while I got the gist of that life, I too feel like I was making it up. I wasn't getting a lot of details and I had a hard time talking because it brought me too much into my brain, so to speak, so I felt like I wasn't really that deep into hypnosis. I also got more tense as the session went on because I was afraid of not getting anything and that it was all a figment of my imagination. However, the floating sensation when I died in that life felt very real, as well as the image of my guide when he revealed himself to me. I did make connections between that life and this one, so I just have to trust the experience. I am not in a hurry to do another one, though. It's a little bit stressful!
Old 27-12-2010, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Anela... Something that would help most in becoming a better hypnosis subject is getting in touch with your fear and what specifically you are afraid of. Facing and releasing this image and feeling will help you in many ways.

Xan

Thank you. :)

I found my Doreen Virtue Regression CD, and have been listening to it over the past few days, as I go to sleep. She asks you to identify something that's bothering you, before going deeper into the hypnosis session. :)
Old 27-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamanWoman
I just had my first PLR over the weekend and while I got the gist of that life, I too feel like I was making it up. I wasn't getting a lot of details and I had a hard time talking because it brought me too much into my brain, so to speak, so I felt like I wasn't really that deep into hypnosis. I also got more tense as the session went on because I was afraid of not getting anything and that it was all a figment of my imagination. However, the floating sensation when I died in that life felt very real, as well as the image of my guide when he revealed himself to me. I did make connections between that life and this one, so I just have to trust the experience. I am not in a hurry to do another one, though. It's a little bit stressful!

I know what you mean regarding it being stressful. :) I didn't feel myself floating up, though, nor did I see my guide. I barely saw or felt anything. I was really hoping to get more out of it. Maybe one day. :)

Did you go to someone trained by Michael Newton or Brian Weiss? I wish that I could make it to a Brian Weiss seminar.

Oops, computer is beeping at me. I'm in Safe Mode, trying to remove a virus.