Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Annalise

My husband was a German pilot. He looked quite handsome in his uniform.

Last edited by Annalise : 28-10-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Hello Annalise,

That's interesting to hear. Do you still feel connected to the 1930's - 40's? Have you ever attended any WWII Living History or reenacting events?...do any Vintage/Retro living?

I'm just asking these questions because there are those of us who are involved in the above 'hobbies'.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Annalise

Honestly, I often have a tough time with that life. At first I feel nostalgia when I think back, or when I see pictures or antiques. But that tends to peter out into fear, anger and denial. Because of that it, coupled with jumbled memories, I have a hard time dealing with it. (I would really love to learn more about the war and anything to do with it such as reenactments, but a part of me just won't allow it.)

May I ask what you were like then? How were you involved in the War?
Old 09-11-2010, 03:06 AM
glpoisson

Sorry for the delayed response Kapitan. Here is what I ahve been allowed to recover from the PL I experienced. Some of the places are my current life digging and internet searching maps to match the memories I had of where things were.

I was born in November of 1923 in central Germany. My early life was spent on a farm which, by the time I was 17, I HAD to leave. The farm was outside a village near the Weser river about 225 km by road from the coast at Wilhelmshaven. I remember that the cows came to represent for me everything 'wrong' with that lifestyle. They were so calm, placid and resistant to change. Their life had neither the speed nor freedom which I craved. I had 3 sisters and 4 brothers who all lived in the large thatched roof house on the farm. Two of the sisters were older and all survived the war. One of my sisters who was younger than me is still alive in Germany. The family name is short and begins with W but I haven't been able to remember it fully. My brothers and I all died in the war. All of my brothers served in the army and were dead by February of 1945. None of them have returned to earth life yet.

I lived for me only. I was the only important thing in my life. I understood my place in the world as most did in that time and place but I still had an ego and selfishness that caused me to wear out my welcome in town by the time I left to join the Luftwaffe. I was sexually active from an early age with many partners. (It was probably 3 or 4 but it seemed to me that I was quite the man of the world and experienced beyond my peers.) I was happy to leave the disapproval and, in some cases wrath, of the priests and several town fathers behind as I left to war which seemed like a bigger, faster adventure than I was able to get where I was.

The intensity of the night bombing campaign by the British was increasing and this lead to my posting to a night fighter school after completing my initial flight training. This school was somewhere within 30 kilometers of the Baltic coast east of Denmark but west of Berlin. I flew several different aircraft including the Bf110c which served as my final training machine. I was a very good flier, especially in aerobatics. I understood how the asymmetric application of power (the Bf110 has two engines) could be used to produce the desired results. I have retained this understanding on an intuitive level this lifetime as the application of male and/or female energy (power) to achieve a desired result. I used to enjoy the time after the nights training mission had completed when I could watch the dawn break over the horizon and release the spirit of the sky from the darkness. I itched to have the guns on my machine armed so the ecstasy when we did any kind of gunnery training almost made me giddy with delight at the power I could unleash. In my imagination I saw myself as an avenging dragon emerging from the darkness of night to spit fire at my enemies.

Near the end of my training I came upon a scene which served to remind me (the eternal soul) of my purpose this life and the Divine definition of right and wrong. I was flying a night training mission and off to my right I beheld a vista of the dark earth, in a blackout condition, and the dark, moonless, sky which sandwiched the dark red glow of a city aflame. This angry red glow shocked me into remembrance of my souls mission. I knew I could not be a part of this escalating cycle of violence, destruction and death. I could not feed this energy with my own but I was too deeply committed to my present course to back out. Physically I was free from this energy of destruction but emotionally and spiritually I felt dirty and corrupted.

I have lived many lives as a follower and have followed a group energy into death or darkness. I did not know that on a mental level at the time but I know on an intuitive that I had to break the pattern. I completed my training in March of 1943 and was posted to an operational unit. Before I was due to report I made a trip back home to the mountainous region near the Weser river. The body I inhabited never made it. The Opel I was in (I haven't been able to determine if I was the driver or just a passenger) crashed releasing me from participation in the earth plane violence which had almost swallowed me.

Upon reflection after passing over I remembered the like was planned to be short. Primarily I wanted to fly and have a fun life free from lessons and responsibility. I could not entirely avoid the opportunity for learning but I could make it fun and minimize any karma accrued by my actions. I would have died in the air had I not remembered the lesson on following a massed energy into anger and violence. When I went to check on the above lifetime I was given 7 lights with two in prominence to illustrate the lessons of the lifetime. The lights represented my chakras. The two in prominence were the second (pleasure and play) and the fifth (communication and self awareness of truths). I had to go to a book for the exact meanings for the specific chakras and found they fit in exactly with what I experienced.

In this life the pro Allied, rah-rah, slant of most of the war literature felt incomplete. It did not tell the whole story or the way things really happened. The German language never seemed strange rather something I just could not quite remember. The military life always appealed to me. I had to set up a bad pair of eyes in this life so I would not follow my inclinations into the military again. Not having blond hair always seemed wrong to me (poster boy for the Nordic Aryan race in the past life). As I get further information I will post it to round out the life, brief as it was.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Annaliese: I'd be happy to help you (noticed you joined my site and so you'll learn quite a bit in there. I also have a U-Boat site I put together as a result of all the information I came across. This knowledge really helped augment the U-Boat Society's info. since I had been involved with the subject about 4 years before they even formed). If you have any questions - feel free to contact me via my site or here and we can email each other.

glpoisson: Wow - that's quite 'complete' in a sense. I'm glad to hear you've found out much about things and were able to 'connect the dots' with many things.

Reading about how you were, I've been the exact opposite - I don't know if it was because I was born prior to WWI (1908) and lived through that - then the Influenza epidemic of 1918,...and then of course followed by my time on Cape Horn ships (and I guess I could thrown in having been a Finnish sailor on Cape Horn ships prior to having lived during WWII - and there is NO shirking responsibility)...so I've always been the very responsible type. Also it was interesting to hear about your relationships - there were only 3 women that I had loved from back then: a young woman from Hamburg, my half-sister and finally my wife.

I never had a problem with having the looks I have - brown hair and eyes...round face...not very tall...just like I was then (despite not being reincarnated by birth).

Also unlike you - I never had that thing with 'power' as far as being involved in unleashing violence. I even have a quote from back then that I stated:

Quote:
"When I saw the first burning tanker in front of me and thought of the wretched hundreds of men perishing in this dome of flames, I felt like a murderer before the scene of his crime."

I also have to agree with the pro-Allied information. I fully understand what you're talking about - I had devoted some pages in my U-Boat site regarding myself (of course I have to speak of myself in the third person - feels weird, but it had to be done) and regarding the Nuremburg Trials (particularly where it concerns Doenitz and Raeder's convictions). I was surprised to find in a book, that many people (Allied) - civilians, military personnel, judges, lawyers, etc. actually spoke out against the trials...but of course - you won't see that made very public.

I'd be interested in reading/hearing more about your experiences.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:10 PM
deepsea

I was born just before the start of World War 11,so was a young child when the war was on so the dream I am going to recount can not be connected with a past life.

I have no connections with Germany,I am British born and have never visited Germany.

This dream came in three installments.

First Installment started with a voice. I was drifting off to sleep and heard a man's clear voice saying 'Achtung! Achtung!.
I was next shown a cathedral,where I do not know,someone suggested to me it could be Dresden cathedral.

Second dream which took place about 2 weeks later.
I was in the kitchen of this large house,preparing a meal when there was a loud knocking at the front door.
I opened the door and there stood a German officer. He was very polite and told me he was there to search the house and to carry on with my work.
I returned to the kitchen to finish off whatever I was doing.
He left the house after saluting me.

Third Dream took place in a barn. This dream was several months later.
I was hiding in a barn behind some farm machinery,there were several other people with me,hiding also.
The barn doors opened with a crash and several German soldiers rushed in,guns drawn.

I woke up at that point and have never dreamed any more dreams about the war since then.

If anyone can explain this,then please do.

Deepsea.