Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Pathfinder

How do you read your cards?

This is something i have discussed with many people previously and would like to understand further from others.

I have trained under and intuitive reader and therefore read intuitively myself.

What i mean by this, is i pay no attention to weather the card is the 3 of pentacle or the 5 of swords, but i read what the card is telling me from the picture in front of me and those of the other cards surrounding it.

This means i never read the book that comes with the cards (Except to learn a little about the author) and every time the same card comes out, it can mean something very different from reading to reading.

Personally i have had great success with this, but would love to know what others think and how the read themselves.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezmax
This is something i have discussed with many people previously and would like to understand further from others.

I have trained under and intuitive reader and therefore read intuitively myself.

What i mean by this, is i pay no attention to weather the card is the 3 of pentacle or the 5 of swords, but i read what the card is telling me from the picture in front of me and those of the other cards surrounding it.

This means i never read the book that comes with the cards (Except to learn a little about the author) and every time the same card comes out, it can mean something very different from reading to reading.

Personally i have had great success with this, but would love to know what others think and how the read themselves.

When I read, the meaning of the cards 3 of pentacles what ever is what I base the essential interpretation of the reading on.
But if it works for you great.

We all read intuitively.
in places where others do not.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

That is the only way I read cards. I am a gifted psychic and medium that came into this life with that inner knowing in place. So I trust totally in my intuition to read things.

When you trust in your inner voice the message that you pull will hold some meanings. Its in trust and being specific in what you want from the card pulled (even if you state nothing consciously).

I did "Year" readings for a few members here and it was all from intuition around a card (s) pulled. The results and feedback I have been getting is amazingly accurate.

Lynn

PS

Lets look at the Three of Pentacles and the Five of Swords and how I would read them.....

Looking at the traditional Raiders card - There is a discussion taking place. This could be a blessing as there is a man and woman present holding what looks to be a child. Now this too could be taken that they are holding something they seek information about. Something they wish to have come to them or have blessed upon them.

Many times this card will mean an affirmation has been put out there and that the blessing or reply is yet forthcoming.

The Five of Swords. Windy and stormy skies are possibly present. This could mean that your in for a bit of a ride in life's path. The man hold three swords and more are on the ground. So a battle might be in place to happen or had happened and your clearing up the fall out. Your friends or fellow workers are back turned to you and distant. This could mean a needed space being created.

This card is about clearing a path maybe looking for a new direction. Knowing when to fight and when to let down the arms of battle.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:06 AM
Seeker
I think looking at the card's picture and sense its meaning is actually fine. I also read tarot in that way and most of my friends said it's true about 85% so I guess it's legit.
Recently I've read a document (not sure about the source though) and it said each of us have one or many protector spirits. They are our protector and helpers in difficult situation and they can actually the one help us with the reading. Therefore, I think it can be reliable if we sense the meaning from card's picture itself.
Old 29-07-2017, 05:00 AM
Seeker

There are so many ways to read cards for me it depends on the messages for the clients sometimes the messages relate to the basic meanings of the cards and other times I am asked to look at what the image speaks of .... so give other meanings to the cards