Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Ascender
I fantasized but it didn't happen

I was working on accomplishing something, i used to think that it'll happen but it didn't.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Lorelyen

How practical was your fantasy?

Sometimes great passion has to be put behind your affirmation. As I believe Abramelin said (or was quoted) "Enflame yourself with prayer and invoke often."
(Prayer could take may forms.)

Old 08-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Ascender
It was some research work, i didn't discover what i wanted to. I think you can imagine like a scientist thinking about and working towards making a particular discovery.

Thank you :)
Old 13-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
There can be obstacles to our manifestations. The subconscious can often get blocked.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I was working on accomplishing something, i used to think that it'll happen but it didn't.

Probably the subconscious fear that you would fail?
You may of hexed yourself.

Kind Regards Billy.

PS..All great scientists and visionaries fail before they succeed!
Old 16-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
I fantasized but it didn't happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
It was some research work, i didn't discover what i wanted to. I think you can imagine like a scientist thinking about and working towards making a particular discovery.

Thank you :)

Kralaro,

Often, discovery follows after seeing an idea that has always been present TO BE see​n, but was hidden from sight by self imposed institutional and cultural myopia about the way things "have always been thought about". The kind of discoveries we euphemistically call "breakthroughs" occur because though we may look at the world, ourselves, and each other WITH our senses, we actually see it all THROUGH our ideas!

In every case we must individually remove the blinders within ourselves by changing the ideas that hold them in place, as these discoverers did:

Think about the moment Ford's assembly line idea struck him.

Think about Einstein's matter/energy equivalency moment.

Think about Archimedes' 'Eureka' moment.

Think about the moment a disabled child discovers she CAN ride her brother's bike without him.

Think about the moment Kralaro discovers how his research came to joyful, glorious fruition because he realized it was just waiting to be SEEN THROUGH A NEW IDEA.

By the way, Alexander Fleming didn't discover what he wanted to either until he saw penicillin through new "eye-"deas (ideas)!

"When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change."
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hope this helps YOU break through...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 16-04-2017 at 04:53 PM. Reason: For clarification and amplification
Old 16-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Master
7 Steps To Manifestation – As Per Bashar
http://creationislove.com/7-steps-to...as-per-bashar/

step 7 is the allowance for paradox.
knowing the greater context for your present incarnation might make
understanding why you've not experienced the desired result (as yet).
perhaps having that specific thing occur might disrupt your own plan
for yourself (known to you subconsciously, below the threshold of your
current conscious recognition).
Old 16-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Guthrio double post sorry
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 08-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Newbie ;)

It's important to remember that fantasizing is not visualizing. Fantasizing implies that we want something, so we indulge in daydreams of having it. Its often (for me at least) a frustrating experience. Overall, not satisfying. Visualizing, as written about by people like Neville Goddard, is the practice of having an internal experience of having the desired situation. It eventually starts to feel more and more real until the desire itself subsides. At least somewhat. If you do that, and leave the session satiated, you did something powerful.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navigator
Visualizing, as written about by people like Neville Goddard, is
the practice of having an internal experience of having the desired situation.
See, now you're talkin'! Being in it, believing it, exuding it....yup!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru