Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Master
The beaut of blue opal from Chili!

A little story concerning the blue Chili opal, and some on its energy below.

I got nudged by the Universe to get going again with my novels. I was waiting for word on the 2nd one I'd sent in, when the editing would start, the publishing date and so on. But I'd put it on the backburner.
The Universe gently helped get my attention on it again. When I first got word of how and what concerning my book, I was a bit grumpy and couldn't get out of it.
Then today the two pieces of blue Chili opal that I'd ordered arrived. At first I didn't feel much, but suddenly I felt uplifted, inspired, and really positive about the whole book thing.
I mailed my reply to the editor from a positive mindset. And since it's going to be another short while before editing begins, I decided I should get going with re-writing parts of the 3rd one. Best get that done so there won't be too much of a gap in between nr 2 & 3.
And I got going! Rewrote the storyline, decided which pieces of what I'd already written I could still use and so on.
Then I wrote a few entries for my blogs, posted and scheduled them.

I feel so good!
And I'm sure these two gems of blue opals have a part to play in that!
I haven't felt inspired to work on the 3rd book for some 2 years as I was stuck with it, and suddenly I can see & feel the whole story working again!

A bit on the energy of these opals, that btw are truly magnificent in their blues!
Blue Opal from Chili lets us catch our breath. The stone lets us breathe deeper like the Dolpins and whales do, so you can inhale much more prana. PRana or life energy, the fresh air, the inhaling of pure life energy, makes all stress and worry leave the body so you can view your life from a new fresh point of view. He stimulates a big cleansing of emotional matters and brings you directly to the core of a problem. He gives insight and lets old energy flow away.
This blue opal is powerfully connected to the element of Water. Especially the wise mother energy of the whales can be found/felt in this stone. He gives strength and creates space.
It's also connected to the pure, high energy of Lemuria, and helps you remember how pure the were then, free from ballast and full of love.
Apart from that, it's also connected to the hathors. The Hathors are loving high vibrationl beings who are connected to the energy of water, Lemuria, and sound (soundhealing). Their energy is very calming, loving, and healing. They help awaken your inner light, open your heart chakra and expand your auric field. They give a sense of peace and inner tranquility.

The glaciers in Chili are so pure and have a specific sound/vibration. They're so old and bring tranquility. There's so much information held in this frozen water, and this unique frequency awakens "frozen" parts of us that aren't really living.
The sounds of the Whales will also help you awaken and calm down.

In these hectic times this stone allows you to feel space to go from everything to nothing (rest).
The Hathor bring you to the pure space where there's no noise, to the silence in your heart, where the symphonie of sound is in complete harmony.
This special Newage stone works closely with the elements, including nature. Through this stone you can experience what it's like to be pure and in a state of oneness again, to be you without all the noise around you.
It works very powerfully on your throat and thymus, where it activates your self-healing abilities.
We have lost sense & connection with our nature, we've lost ourselves in these hectic times where we are exposed to so much triggers & stimulants. But these stones are our helpers who help us remember and balance us again to our natural state.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Guide

Interesting, I think it may be related to the geographical place of the Andes. When reading your description it reminds me of another blue stone of an area close to Chili, namely a crystal going under several names. I've seen it mentioned Aquatine, Blue Onyx or Lemurian Blue Calcite. It looks like this:

It's also a very beautiful stone but not considered an Opal but an Calcite or Onyx. Personally it feels to me more like Calcite than Onyx. It is also a relative new find and found close to Chili. It is found high in the mountains in Argentina. Judy Hall mentions it in The Crystal Bible part 3 as Lemurian Aquatine Calcite. She also mentions a strong connection with Lemuria, water, ancient civilizations. It is also called a very strong stress reliever.

It's interesting to me that these two are so alike with one being an Opal and the other a Calcite with a lot of the same mentions. Could it be that they are brother and sisters linked to Lemuria? It would be interesting to compare the two I think.

Last edited by Sylmar : 03-03-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
There may be a connection, but then again there are a great many stones that are connected to Lemuria and many blue crystals have a calming effect. Plus, this is as you said an onyx, and later declared calcite by Robert Simmons (puke!) I did not know he 'invented' Lemurian aquatine calcite, years after it had already been discovered and sold.

Anywho, from what I read the calcite is more working on a high, psychic connection and thus the higher chakras, while the opal works on calming and getting re-connected to your true self, your essence.

With both it mentions dolphins and whales, but for the calcite it was said that it could make contact with dolphins easier. With the opal that it holds the mother energy of the whales.
Interesting!

What do you feel the difference is? I'm having difficulty feeling now that I read about Robert Simmons, hihi. Needless to say I'm no fan of the man.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Guide

I didn't know Simmons had his little grubby hands on it . I totally agree that his trademarking is more than annoying. I do trust Judy Hall though. I just wish she would stop writing as getting all her books is getting a bit expensive.

What is interesting is that there are two distinct varieties of 'Aquatine' Calcite. The older stock is way paler in color compared to the newer find. Most appreciate the later stock but I by far prefer the lighter ones. Their energies are better fitting to my stress relieving needs.

I don't have the blue Chili Opal. I saw some pieces being sold from Peru on eBay which do have the same color but I don't know if the are the genuine ones. I hope to get a nice piece some time but I already spent way too much on Mezezo Chocolate Opal lately. I need saving up. Such an expensive hobby.

Anyway, enjoy!
Old 03-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Master
The opal is entirely different, very strong in colour too.

I know the Lem. aquatine calcite as the shop I always go to has had it for a few years, but somehow it never appealed to me enough to get it.
The darker version is also called "Lemurian Indigo calcite".

But as I said, the blue Chilean opal is entirely different. It new still, you can barely get it online. I saw one seller on Etsy who had a polished piece of it. Very nice to see!
The shop I go to only has rough pieces for now, and luckily for me they do a bit of wholesale too so I managed to get hold of 2 pieces from a shop that buys from them.
I currently can not go to the main shop who purchases all this stuff as I haven't got a car and they don't sell much online.
But the colours of this stone are so incredibly blue that it's almost like "Can Earth really make this colour???"
Old 04-03-2020, 05:42 PM
Guide

The colors really are beautiful. I agree, I also often wonder how nature can make such beauty. I don't think I will ever bore of collecting crystals and stones. Each one tells its' own tale and is special to me.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Master
Indeed! It's a never ending discovery :)
Old 04-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Master
Wonderful colours! Thanks for sharing :)
Old 04-03-2020, 11:39 PM
Master
You're welcome :) I'm still really happy with my two pieces. I hold one of them regularly, rubbing it, feeling it. For some reason my mini crystal skull wants to stand in between them. I haven't figured out why yet, but it feels good. I think he is actually downloading things, codes maybe?, from the opals.
Really peculiar as that li'l skull has been living upstairs for years, now he's downstairs on my desk right in front of me.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
The colors really are beautiful. I agree, I also often wonder how nature can make such beauty. I don't think I will ever bore of collecting crystals and stones. Each one tells its' own tale and is special to me.

I agree, the colors are beautiful.

I also wonder sometimes how nature could have made some specimens.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜