Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-03-2020, 07:33 AM
AnneNeville

I was Queen Anne Neville

Hello everyone i know i do not post but i will post now im from los angeles and before i was born a lady told my grandfather that i was going to come to this earth and that i was going to be special... i now know why i am the reason why im special is because i am the reincarnation of King Richard III's Wife i was Anne Neville there are many signs in my life that prove i was her our birthdays are close together mine is june 9 hers is june 11 and i went to a elementary school called "Queen Anne" and the shape is eerily similar to Warwick castle the castle where i was born at in my past life.

There are many signs in my life that prove i was anne neville but when i started to connect with me having been anne started when i was approx. 11 years old at 11, i told my grandmother: "What if we lived before and we looked exactly like each other" or something like that i do not remember exactly what she said but i do remember after i said that i had a knowing i had a life in the middle ages. i forgot about ti and thought it was my child imagination but though at the same age 11, i developed a deep love and connection for the middle ages i still have today.

When i was 12 i met someone claiming to be Richard but i later found out she was unsafe and dangerous and isn't richard she told me about anne and when i first saw a sketch of her i immediately knew i had to have been her.

At 12, i started having dreams and recalls of being anne dreams i could describe perfectly i will share three memories.

1) The first memory i had i remember the exact date April 14th the night of april 13 something in my head kept telling me "im anne" and i prayed i would have another dream and i did in it i was sitting at a table at my old school i got up and went inside my old schools gatehouse looking entrance and went back to 15th century England i saw myself as a short girl wearing a green gown i think so. i also saw a lake clearing in the dream it was foggy but i knew it was a lake i woke up and found it was April 14th the day my past father Richard Neville had died in the battle of barnet and that was the same date the battle started. it is truly a shock to me how i saw these images for about 3 seconds and describe everything so perfectly.

2) This memory is of Warwick castle and my parents i was playing around outside of Warwick and i think my father Richard Neville was calling out to me "Anne" to come inside and to stop playing around and come inside i didn't hear him i just know he was calling out to me. when i arrived back at Warwick i got my hands a little dirty and i was playing a little too much outside my past life parents were annoyed and wanted me to clean up i know my mother told me to clean she told me something similar like: "Come you must clean" or something similar again i did not hear my mother's voice i just know she either said that or something similar i do not know about this memory but mostly about this one i just know things i did see a glimpse of myself playing around outside Warwick and the other half of the memory i know about. people think im psychic but this is a simple "Knowing" i had last night but anyways thats the memory. i don't know though... i did feel it was real last night when i had it..

3) I remember i had woken up from sleep in middleham castle i remember feeling tired and i think i heard people talking? but i couldn't make out what they were saying.

Now if you are asking "do i have memories" yes i do i have several.

I miss my family and friends very deeply and would like to find them again.
I have already found my Sister, Isabel Neville and my cousin Elizabeth Of York. if you believe you were a member of the neville family or a close friend please let me know i miss them deeply..

~
Queen Anne.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Master

Never mind who you were or who you might have been.

Who are you now?

Peace
Old 23-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Seeker

Never said hello to a queen before, greetings :)
Old 24-03-2020, 08:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Never mind who you were or who you might have been.

Who are you now?

Peace

you are no fun! For some of us other times are all we have left to cherish...
Old 24-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
I'd definitely recommend a visit if you haven't already been and are able. The town of Warwick and the castle itself are great to have a look around. You can go on the river too, they have row boat hire. it's great fun!