Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Knower

base, sarcal & solar chakra locations question

I recently discovered during my chakra research today that female and male chakras especially base, sacral and solar are slightly different locations made me curious to ask. Pray tell, what's the actual "feel" of all three engerized chakra locations feels like for male person?

Reason for this thing was I feel that I couldn't reach or seem to not let me touch the sacral chakra let alone wake it up. I just seems like something is "interfering with"?

All I manage is very base of the spine and near heart but trouble is I have hard time sensing heart location too due to solar might be active.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 07-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Guide
The sacral is associated with the gonads for female and male and would therefor be in slightly different locations. The sacral should feel similar to a sexual arousal feeling.

I would work on the solar plexus after you get the hang of the root and sacral. The solar plexus is the power center and can therefore charge up the higher chakras which would make the heart easier to locate. To find the solar plexus, open the root and sacral (root and sacral are close together and can be activated together). While rooted, do some stomach pressure breaths. Inhale expanding the stomach, then exhale from the stomach while keeping it under pressure. If done right, you should feel vibrational energy increase in the solar plexus, root and down the legs.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 08-10-2014, 12:22 AM
Knower

Funny, I did this pressure breathing on that solar too, this works my hands also hum too at same time, but I had to do this same process on heart to keep going. Also throat starts to hum softly at higher vibration. Then I go on to pineal/eye chakra felts like softly throbbing feel, same with crown throbbing softly.

Forgot to say that, when I open base, legs starts to hum and base reluctantly starts to vibrate.

The breakthrough after long work of meditation sessions I fell into "stupor" not quite sleep not quite awake state of mind. Harder to keep vibration high in that state of mind, so keep practicing on doing both.

I can also raise vibration of chakras so high that even base whined medium pitch. :)

Can't say with sureness yet, I stumbled across a stone info not everywhere else that I have gotten already and used it to clear blocks last night. Still clear so far.

For one thing, raising and maintaining meditation is tiring work at first and I did sleep deeply and shorter hours than what I used to do that. I'll keep updated here on this things.

Cheers,
Old 08-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Funny, I did this pressure breathing on that solar too, this works my hands also hum too at same time, but I had to do this same process on heart to keep going. Also throat starts to hum softly at higher vibration. Then I go on to pineal/eye chakra felts like softly throbbing feel, same with crown throbbing softly.

Forgot to say that, when I open base, legs starts to hum and base reluctantly starts to vibrate.

The breakthrough after long work of meditation sessions I fell into "stupor" not quite sleep not quite awake state of mind. Harder to keep vibration high in that state of mind, so keep practicing on doing both.

I can also raise vibration of chakras so high that even base whined medium pitch. :)

Can't say with sureness yet, I stumbled across a stone info not everywhere else that I have gotten already and used it to clear blocks last night. Still clear so far.

For one thing, raising and maintaining meditation is tiring work at first and I did sleep deeply and shorter hours than what I used to do that. I'll keep updated here on this things.

Cheers,

That's great. Make to sure to use the breath to charge the vibrations and not use energy. Its possible to charge the chakras with out the breath, but it takes energy and is draining. Imagining I am blowing up a balloon in the area I am working on helps me increase the vibrations while maintaining energy.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 11-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Knower

Imagine trying to start car engine with one spark plug not working, same thing for me once I "breathe" one by one all the way to crown chakra, then able to raise vibration.

Other night I got 2nd danburite yesterday and previous to that yellow danburite. I held them in both hands also in one of hand yellow danburite, I had base vibration start on their own and hand humming lightly.

Cheers, Jason